Newest Members
JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72, scareypt
13228 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcb00 (40), beginning (36), Gary H. (43), jewelmom (65), kdg2310 (57), Li Yuki (2016), monarchnaps (38), Neverquit (32), Nord (60), SoSad (47)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 34 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,228 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,542 Topics
476,926 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#334258 - 06/20/10 06:44 PM Odd "fantasy"
KingFred Offline

Loc: West Coast, USA
I don't know if this belongs here or not. If this is the wrong place, I'm sorry.
Also, !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! just in case.

Since I was like twelve, I've had one recurring sexual fantasy. This fantasy is...well, I don't know. I've wanted to know what it's like to be a female and have vaginal sex with a guy. But, I'm straight (relatively speaking...only gay towards cute cross-dressers/transgendered male-to-female individuals).
Am I the only one with this fantasy? I've heard of other survivors saying that they've wanted to be the opposite gender because they felt/feel that the abuse would never have happened if they were the opposite gender.

Not particularly a fan of hugs. High fives and well wishes are always appreciated though.

#334305 - 06/21/10 08:14 AM Re: Odd "fantasy" [Re: KingFred]
1islandboy Offline

Loc: washington

You are not alone on this one...

I had gleanings of a female alter...(to this day...I am not sure if she actually existed ~or~ not...but I named her "Sharina")...

Part of my recovery involved shiatsu (?sp)...deep tissue massage...which ended up being a really trippy catartic healing experience that may have possibly involved some type of integration...idk...(all I do know is it would be next to impossible to explain these experiences in words).

I do know that...I don't spend a lot of effort trying to be hypermasculine...(though I have been down that road)...In the end...I am totally comfortable in just being my androgenous self.

As far as I am concerned...I don't think being the opposite gender would have made a lick of difference as far as my abuse is concerned...

I also remember having strong feminine feelings and wanting to be girl while being abused. I don't believe it was ever anything he said...(just something I felt).

Lola (Kinks) ~~/~~ Goodbye to Jane (Antichrisis)

Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine ~ M.F. Fernandez

#334972 - 06/30/10 12:45 PM Re: Odd "fantasy" [Re: 1islandboy]
SaberCat Offline
New Here

Loc: Florida, US

Thanks for sharing part of your inner self. I have had fantasies of being a female for as long as I can remember. Not trans, bi, or gay - actually a bio female. Well, gay as in a lesbian. I've been attracted to maybe 5 males in my life. But I've felt an obsession towards very "pretty" women.

I did believe that the abuse would not have happened or somehow I would have been able to deal with it better as a girl. A 3 -5 y/o girl couldn't handle that abuse any better than a boy that age. Dr. Joe Kort, of Ask The Sex Doc forum, said that we all have "sexual templates" which shape our desires and fantasies. Check out his forum for a much better explanation.

Edited by SaberCat (07/15/10 02:57 PM)
Edit Reason: Added Link
"There is always hope."

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.