Newest Members
fox, Unbreakable92, jewelgirl50, SadButSoTrue, Mark Onderweg
13431 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Boboy (39), MrEdd (55)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 66 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,431 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,662 Topics
486,176 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#324420 - 03/08/10 03:05 AM Where is the justice for the boys?
Nigel Offline

Loc: UK
Serial sex monster (A story from the UK)

Edited by Nigel (02/07/17 08:44 AM)

#324546 - 03/09/10 01:29 PM Re: Where is the justice for the boys? [Re: Nigel]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
Nigel,

I feel your pain, you are so important to us here, a brother.

In the strength and conviction of your recovery, this news and your post reaches to a level that we mostly do not see, the trail of victims that one abuser leaves in a life time of abuse.

What it also shows us is what those who cannot control
animal-istic behavior, or those abused and desire to feel again the extreme of the abuse with those who do not consent, or who are too young to consent, are going to experience. I think we as survivors may believe we are the abuser, and if we cannot separate the crime from the victimization, we too could leave a life long trail of hurt and pain, maybe even criminal activity and imprisonment.

Instead, may we see, with the help of your post, and those who desire to help, the members of MS and MaleSurvivor, that we can be the announcers of the damage the abuse leaves behind, as it does not satisfy even the abuser. The defenders of those who may be abused and victimized.

When was the last time someone asked, "Child, are you being abused?"

Be at peace, Nigel, secure in the knowledge that you, not the abuser, are the expert, the defender, not just a survivor. You have drawn from this felony against you a vigorous determination to make sure any who listen, will be protected.

I aspire to your conviction, and your actions,

Sam

#324550 - 03/09/10 02:17 PM Re: Where is the justice for the boys? [Re: SamV]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
You are right Sam, Nigel is a brave person. Nigel, to speak out and speak up when everyone else is ready to pile on and you have every reason to join in, is a level of maturity and grace most are unable to achieve. While you are clearly not supportive of his actions, there is a voice that needs to speak the truth because without understanding what happened, how can society ever hope to stop the abuse that occurs. Of course, human nature being selfish, a certain amount is bound to happen but efforts like your own can help those who do not know to understand.

For my own part, reading your story and reminding myself of my frustration with a lack of reaction to my own abuse, I finally called a school counselor to relate that a friend of my son's shows a lot of signs of possible abuse. I have discussed this with my wife and T, both agree that there is an awful lot of smoke present. I prayed about it and my response is a sense that had God not wanted me to say something I would not have seen the signs. Sam you are exactly right, it only ends and the children only receive help if those that see something say something.

Catfish

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#324564 - 03/09/10 05:24 PM Re: Where is the justice for the boys? [Re: catfish86]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
Well done, Catfish,

You showed the initiative, and took decisive action. You are the expert, and you used your experience to tip the scales in our battle to "out" abusers and help the abused.

Well done.

I wonder... If the MS tech team would consider a new forum that is dedicated to stories and follow-ups of survivors who step up and alert others to possible abusers.

Well done, Catfish, well done.

Sam

#324632 - 03/10/10 04:43 AM Re: Where is the justice for the boys? [Re: SamV]
Nigel Offline

Loc: UK
Just wanted to say thank you for the above replies.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.