Newest Members
TopHat, Restore, Tracy, Winston, Jimmy'sDoneLots
13166 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (50), Grunty1967b (2016), highflight (44), jocks44 (56), kitm1 (49), Porrick (46)
Who's Online
10 registered (GummyBear, betrayed boy, Buddy75, 4 invisible), 30 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,166 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,266 Topics
475,142 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#32195 - 06/29/04 09:08 AM Wierd Dream
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
I had this wierd dream last night (actually this morning, I remember it was when between when I woke up at 6:30 and fell back asleep till like 7:35).

Anyway, I had this dream that my brother (aka my perp), caught a brother and sister (family friends I believe), having sex. I come in after this and see the brother at which point he goes upstairs to get either a gun or a knife for what reason I don't know, I restrain him. After this is all over, I hand my brother the perp my copy of Victims no longer. I think in all of this I'm not sure he says something like "It wasn't right when I did it to you, its not right now". Or something like that. Although its foggy and I'm not actually sure.

that was a wierd dream

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#32196 - 07/01/04 08:02 AM Re: Wierd Dream
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
(((hug))))

maybe it is sign that you are taking yourself back from the abuse? Although i do not know that all dreams mean something.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.