Newest Members
YTUK, twinker, LaneFiasco95, Kristabar, tom93
13514 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (47), CP4 (27), EddieMi (49), EddieT (49), hemi1024 (57), Kage (73), kdj_74 (43), Knightswhitehart (52), otlhouston (50), TX_Space (50), VirtualBman (53)
Who's Online
2 registered (usmc97, 1 invisible), 89 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,514 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,202 Topics
490,193 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#316398 - 12/26/09 01:40 PM family and friends YOU are santa!
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
thanks for you willingness to step out and be willing to give support and concern for others over your own needs. by giving priority of your partners long repressed healing needs over your own, you embody the true spirit of the season.

my new years hope for you is that you net the rewards for your constancy in supporting your wounded survivor even as the care of your own pain is being neglected.

with deep profound respect to you,

ron

#316404 - 12/26/09 02:40 PM Re: family and friends YOU are santa! [Re: Sans Logos]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Amen and ditto. I don't know how I would be dealing with things if I did not have a wife that is willing to accept me and the things I am dealing with. I thank God for you.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#316411 - 12/26/09 03:37 PM Re: family and friends YOU are santa! [Re: catfish86]
DJsport Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ron,

Great message.

I am so thankful to you all here. You all have been my there for me when I needed it.

You all are my SANTA. My gift this year was you guys and gals. I know I sent a good portion of the day with you.

HO HO HO and Happy New Year.

Donnie-DJ

Edited by DJsport (12/27/09 07:21 PM)

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

#316478 - 12/26/09 11:04 PM Re: family and friends YOU are santa! [Re: DJsport]
Lavinia Offline

I am not one to take much credit for anything, but it was certainly sweet of you to post this. I know that Zack appreciates everything I do for him, but he doesn't usually express it in words. It was just nice to hear it from someone, you know? To be honest, though, I appreciate men who are sweet, sensitive, funny, honest, and aren't afraid to communicate openly and I find that most (if not all) male survivors have these qualities. Of course, I don't wish what happened to Zack or any of you on another living thing, but I really admire your strength and courage, which is not born out of testosterone-driven rage but rather a more vulnerable yet deeper and more profound kind of experience. In your pain, you have proven yourselves as true heroes. You are an inspiration to us all. I just wish you hadn't had to go through what you did.

Yeah, I'll stop here before I get in trouble. Happy holidays!

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.