Newest Members
jgraham, Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima, B5b5b5
13415 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (68), Brant (56), Happenstance (48), jimminy (29), keeper (51), MischievousSpirit (42), skooter27 (33), vbalfour (63), whancrar (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (Ceremony, anonDK, betrayed boy, blacken), 53 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,415 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,493 Topics
484,673 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#309953 - 11/11/09 12:40 AM Re: support group tonight [Re: dangal]
pandora Offline

Hi Jen and morningperson,

Newbie to the group. Thank goodness for the internet. This sister/brother/family hood website is very comforting. Y'all thought it was a small world, but the internet makes it even smaller.

I believe I will be introducing myself to you both tomorrow evening at group and I believe it's "we three"! We are so lucky to live in such a progressive town. And I owe it all to Oprah's magazine.

Looking forward to meeting you both,
Your psychic sister

#310124 - 11/12/09 03:02 AM Re: support group tonight [Re: pandora]
pandora Offline

Jen and morningperson,

Not so psychic after all. I had high hopes this group was "ours"
I live in the same area. Being a committed partner of 24 years, I realize there is a lot to learn.

Will post my story later and introduce myself to all. I have learned so much by reading posts from everyone.

Thanks

#310796 - 11/18/09 02:12 AM Re: support group tonight [Re: pandora]
dangal Offline
New Here

Loc: seattle area
wow, I was thinking that would be crazy! I'm not sure how you ruled us out but I guess you would know. I'm glad you found the site, it's very helpful. We are all in a sisterhood so to speak. We need to lean on each other as it's a hard life at times. Good luck!

#315361 - 12/20/09 12:20 PM Re: support group tonight [Re: dangal]
morningperson Offline

Hiya dangal! We missed you last time, I hope everything is stable. I found a great new site that i thought you might not have seen yet (though you probably have). Since your huney is so protective of the kids, has he looked at http://www.stopitnow.com/ ?

Also Hi Pandora, i'm not sure if you're in our group or not but it would be really cool if we all were smile

Wishing you both a Merry Christmas, I know the holidays can bring more stress that happiness sometimes. Next meeting Jan 6.

#315859 - 12/23/09 02:38 AM Re: support group tonight [Re: morningperson]
dangal Offline
New Here

Loc: seattle area
It was not a good night to leave the family. I'm sorry I was not there. I reallllly needed to be there for me but it was not to be. Thanks for checking in. I have not seen it so thanks for showing it to me. It's been a rocky week. I don't drink but I'm tempted to ask you over for some wine! See you in the new year.

#316303 - 12/25/09 05:30 PM Re: support group tonight [Re: dangal]
pandora Offline

Hi morningperson and dangal,

Well... same place, same time, same day, wrong week!

I was bummed because you all seem to be dealing with the same stuff as me, I'm just months behind you. I believe your group is closed to new members. My group has more female survivor spouses than males, so it's a different interpretation.

The holidays bring out a lot of "feelings" for hubby and it's a thin line between good and bad. Uhgggg. Include me for that glass of wine. Wishing us all the best towards peace and mind/body health for all our families and our spouses. Clear your mailboxes, I would like to pm you each individually.

Merry Christmas everyone.

xoxo

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.