Well, I appreciate the input and thought provoking statements, though if I was 100% serious about it, I wouldn't care about what others thought, and I wouldn't be interested in talking about it. Just a thought so you don't think I actually am (yet). I'll make sure I have all the psychology stuff figured out first and make sure it's what I want because there ain't no turning back.
What would Luke Skywalker do without a light saber? Or, with one which didn't function properly?
I think that for the cost of what you are talking about, you could get:
1. Your truck door lock fixed so that it would prevent embarrassing situations.
2. Counseling to help you discover a Louie who could appreciate women but not just for their c--t.
3. Get EMDR which would even out some of the emotions from your childhood with who you want to be as an adult.
Just my opinion.
1. The truck has been gone for over 7 years now. I got it fixed, and I miss it a lot, but life is full of changes.
2. I appreciate women, for their cooking, their laundry and house cleaning skills. Emotionally, I detest the little bitches.
3. Working on it.