Newest Members
jake1985, cactus8, Neil Benesh, blazzeee, mmm coffee
13531 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (46), omrfople (41), zookeeper (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (Ceremony, 1 invisible), 64 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,531 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,387 Topics
491,554 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#310684 - 11/17/09 08:11 AM Re: Hmmm..... [Re: J1]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
The surgeon in Trinidad is a woman!!! Too bad her cable TV show got dropped!!! Go east through town, the hospital is up on a hill south of the main drag. While you are in Trinidad, you can look through the history of the local coal mines there, see how bad that the guys there had it back in the day, not even 80 years ago. When you are driving through Pueblo stop and check-out the Steelworks Museum of Industry and Culture there too. Did you know that 6500 men used to work at CF&I Steel in Pueblo, also in tough conditions years ago too???

You know what it sounds like to me Louie??? It sounds like you could do with a different town to call home. Here in Denver and Boulder there is a much better awareness of these issues and much better local support for its victims too. Look-up the Wings Foundation here in Lakewood when you visit, they run several weekly support groups for men trying to find their way to their freedom here. Eight senior members of MS call the Denver-area home. There are people here who will understand you and be able to offer their support. It sounds like your issues are not well understood in Western Colorado. Heck, we are less than 4 hours away by car from where you live, which is even closer than Trinidad!!!

Just a suggestion, perhaps a better one than a rash drive to Trinidad for no good reason.

Mark

#310686 - 11/17/09 08:16 AM Re: Hmmm..... [Re: pufferfish]
LilacLouie Offline

Loc: Utah
Well, I appreciate the input and thought provoking statements, though if I was 100% serious about it, I wouldn't care about what others thought, and I wouldn't be interested in talking about it. Just a thought so you don't think I actually am (yet). I'll make sure I have all the psychology stuff figured out first and make sure it's what I want because there ain't no turning back.

Originally Posted By: pufferfish
Louie,

What would Luke Skywalker do without a light saber? Or, with one which didn't function properly?

I think that for the cost of what you are talking about, you could get:

1. Your truck door lock fixed so that it would prevent embarrassing situations.
2. Counseling to help you discover a Louie who could appreciate women but not just for their c--t.
3. Get EMDR which would even out some of the emotions from your childhood with who you want to be as an adult.

Just my opinion.

Allen

pufferfish whistle

1. The truck has been gone for over 7 years now. I got it fixed, and I miss it a lot, but life is full of changes.
2. I appreciate women, for their cooking, their laundry and house cleaning skills. Emotionally, I detest the little bitches.
3. Working on it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.