Newest Members
SuAn, Tranquil, smichael, bushydw, Teddyboy1969
13559 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DBS (62), whendoIcry? (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 69 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,559 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,517 Topics
492,473 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#307809 - 10/24/09 04:07 AM Problem with school...
b869 Offline

Loc: Philippines
I have a big problem w/ school as many of you guys know. I keep cutting school as a result my conduct and grades are low. At first I have a hard time to go to school cause of my perp was going to the same school as me. After a few weeks of school I manage to get him in big trouble at school and he got kicked out. I know what I did to him was bad but I wanted to enjoy my last year of high school.... I thought once his gone things at school would be better. Its not....

I can't concentrate anymore cause I keep spacing out or keep having flashbacks. I don't know how long I can do this. Every time I have a flash back I just wanna run away in the middle of class and be alone for a while.

How the fuck am I going to college abroad if I'm like this?.... Its the only way out of this hell.... I need to get out of here. the longer I stay the more things get worse... If I continue being like this might might not be able to go to college abroad. I just can't stay here much longer.....

Marvin

When thing get complicated go back to simplicity

Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

#307813 - 10/24/09 04:23 AM Re: Problem with school... [Re: b869]
LilacLouie Offline

Loc: Utah
Have you tried discussing this with a school counselor?

#307815 - 10/24/09 04:31 AM Re: Problem with school... [Re: LilacLouie]
b869 Offline

Loc: Philippines
No I haven't....

When thing get complicated go back to simplicity

Harvey Fierstein
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.