Newest Members
Bilbo408, JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72
13229 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
12to17 (60), Aaron7712 (50), Defiance Is Best (48), Interpreter (32), Kenn (57), RichardPaulPoill (70), soul (36), Tyler845 (29)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,229 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,561 Topics
477,102 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#301795 - 09/05/09 12:50 PM playing catch up
DJsport Offline

Hi, Guys.

I feel mostly happy today. YEAH.

I am trying to catch up on like issues. I remember a time when I was very controlling and a perfectionist.

Even as a child, teenager and early adult I had to most spotless room in the house.

But then I got married and the flood gates opened my mind to being less intense.

Well now, I in my middle life and my finances are a mess as in I have too little money to pay my bill. Today, I am playing catch up alot.

I know I am living alone for the first time in over a decade and doing better everyday at being by myself so, I know some of my motivation is missing by being alone. But, I have this nagging feeling in my gut that I have ten things to do all of the time.

I am trying to relax and do what I can.

Just wanting to vent I guess. But do others here experience the feeling or thoughts about never being caught up.

Live to your fullest potential

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

#301865 - 09/06/09 12:47 AM Re: playing catch up [Re: DJsport]
tboy85 Offline

I understand Djsport and in a way empathize. I am a perfectionist in certain aspects of my life (maybe it's just a fuitle attempt to gain control), but I do have this visceral feeling that I am always behind everyone else my age and I am trying to play catch up, in finding a job, getting a boyfriend, getting my life started. So in way I guess I understand.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.