Newest Members
YTUK, twinker, LaneFiasco95, Kristabar, tom93
13514 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (57), Ready2MoveOn (47)
Who's Online
2 registered (usmc97, 1 invisible), 78 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,514 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,199 Topics
490,151 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#299534 - 08/16/09 06:39 PM The Labyrinth
boylikeme Offline

Loc: hell

So.. Ornias n I just discovered that we both love the film Labyrinth.. with David Bowie as the goblin king n that it reminds us of being lil kids..

just wondering if anyone else likes it n asked the goblin king to take their lil sis away..lol

#299539 - 08/16/09 07:16 PM Re: The Labyrinth [Re: boylikeme]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I have that film! it's pretty cool, i used to like it when i was younger it is one of those films that just sticks with you, very memorable.

I also like the Dark Crystal which has a similar kind of pupeteering to it.

Have you ever seen Drop Dead Fred? i really liked that film too, that kind of makes me feel like a kid, the whole idea of imaginary friends

#299541 - 08/16/09 07:44 PM Re: The Labyrinth [Re: king tut]
boylikeme Offline

Loc: hell

I'm re-watching it now.. for some stupid reason I started crying when she said "you have no power over me" n it all fell apart n she was home n safe again..

don't know drop dead fred

#299544 - 08/16/09 08:14 PM Re: The Labyrinth [Re: boylikeme]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
My kids and I must have watched The Labyrinth 5-6 times when it came out on DVD. What a cool film!

Yep, I used to wish someone would come and snatch my sister Cathie away, but now she's my best friend! It's astonishing how things can change.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#299546 - 08/16/09 08:16 PM Re: The Labyrinth [Re: boylikeme]
jnj Offline

Loc: UK
Drop dead fred is a fantastic film. Very cute and very funny. Fred is played by an English guy called Rick Mayill who is a slapstick comedy genuis and fir any of you yanks who liked him in drop dead fred try and check him out in a film called guest house paradiso and also a tv series called bottom. All very silly in classic slapstick. But fun non the less.

#299675 - 08/17/09 06:50 PM Re: The Labyrinth [Re: jnj]
Ornias Offline

you remind me of the babe, what babe? the babe with the power, what power? the power of voodo, who do? you do, do what? remind me of the babe...
loved it. i must of watched that thing daily when i was a kid, i even tried to use the " i wish the goblin king would come and take you away right now" on my mom , but i guess he only takes kids, just my luck

love drop dead fred lol he was awesome why cant i have an imaginary friend like that, man i feel so cheated

#300018 - 08/20/09 05:54 PM Re: The Labyrinth [Re: Ornias]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Moscow, Russia
I am downloading this Movie "Labyrinth". It seems to be a good choice. Thank you.

Alexey

(")_(")
--------
When you feel all alone and unhappy, turn to you Inner Child and talk to Him.
You will see He can comfort you like nothing else!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.