Newest Members
JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72, scareypt
13228 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcb00 (40), beginning (36), Gary H. (43), jewelmom (65), kdg2310 (57), Li Yuki (2016), monarchnaps (38), Neverquit (32), Nord (60), SoSad (47)
Who's Online
3 registered (zookeeper, rolex, 1 invisible), 54 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,228 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,544 Topics
476,935 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#299244 - 08/14/09 09:33 AM .
bardo213 Offline

Edited by bardo213 (06/21/13 09:10 PM)

#299274 - 08/14/09 12:21 PM Re: Anger related to sexuality [Re: bardo213]
TJ jeff Offline

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Hiya there fellow Wisconsinite smile

I've lived small town life for basicaly all of my life - born and raised in a small cowtown - and now live in an even smaller town minus the cows - lol - I know exactly what you mean about small town talk...

I really hope that your gf will be there for you - I know that when I told my wife (who was my gf when I told her) I kind of floored her and it took a few days for it to realy sink in with her - but... in the long run she's been understanding - I hope it's the same for your gf (I too remember that after telling my wife I felt she was disgusted - which I immediately "felt" that she was disgusted with me - but... in reality she was only disgusted with my uncle for the things he had done to me - she was in reality NOT disgusted with me at all - perhaps your gf's response is simular...)

if your neighbor hacked your pc somehow then by all means you should file a police report because that is a HUGE breach of your personal privacy

The other part of this is that what do you guys think that anger is related to homosexuality.

I can only speak for myself and my own personal feelings on this question as I try to think back on things you've said in the past and put myself into your shoes...

you were abused by a male in a sexual way - the true "root" of the anger starts there - but... you've been teased by people you thought where friends - you've had people talking about you behind your back - the small town talk... ect... no one enjoys being teased - no one likes being talked about behind their back - anger is justified - but it does need to be controlled - uncontrolled anger can consume a persons life a wildfire consumes a prairie

I highly doubt I would go through with this in another town or area.
I'm sure a lot of your anger is rooted in what i call "small town thinking" - it's sad that here in Wisconsin there is so little understanding about abuse - most small towns here raise their kids without ever even explaining to them that abuse is not their fault - that abuse does NOT make them gay - frankly... it makes ME mad that there is so little understanding of abuse in small town Wisconsin...

Who will cry for the little boy? - I will... - Antwone Fisher

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#299308 - 08/14/09 03:58 PM . [Re: TJ jeff]
bardo213 Offline

Edited by bardo213 (06/21/13 09:10 PM)

#299316 - 08/14/09 04:20 PM Re: Anger related to sexuality [Re: bardo213]
DJsport Offline

I appreciate what your saying.

I am also thinking about being individuals and how that gets so intertwined sometimes.

Just my thoughts.

Live to your fullest potential

Never make someone a priority if your only an option

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.