Newest Members
cactus8, Neil Benesh, blazzeee, mmm coffee, Calibre09
13530 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (34), comeath3 (78), Poo (53), Roy (56), Skeeter (58), tazrad (46), Treehugger75 (42), waterworld (56)
Who's Online
5 registered (genedebs, Rich1967, Ceremony, 2 invisible), 74 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,530 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,382 Topics
491,505 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#277362 - 02/27/09 03:22 AM Just chiming in
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
Hey all,

Nothing much new here, though I've been away from MS for a while now. Things still at a standstill. Wondering when I will hit my limit of how much non-emotional-connection I can stand.

I'm enjoying a new job I got in Dec. Nice to get out and expand my environment.

Still battling depression.

I hope you are all well - I will read to catch up when I can.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#277505 - 02/28/09 02:07 AM Re: Just chiming in [Re: Brokenhearted]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Waldport, Oregon
Hi BH,

Thanks for checking in and letting us know how things are going. A job that one actually enjoys is a good thing. Glad you're doing well on that front. It'll help with the depression. Go for a good brisk stroll around the block a couple of times a day. That'll help as well.

Lots of love,

John

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.