Newest Members
mmm coffee, Calibre09, FallGuy2154, Whoamitoday, Joe4618
13527 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Broken1968 (49), frankC (64), Free to be Me (63), ivor1986 (31), ivor_1987 (31), osujtp (2017), SeanTennessee (38), Shields (40), tresheridas (76)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 69 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,527 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,358 Topics
491,339 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#273751 - 02/03/09 02:17 AM Re: Michael Phelps is a moral coward. [Re: Nyjah]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Nyjah,

Get busted and convicted here in California with possession of more than an oz of pot. Your are a felon which will bar you from voting, all Federal, State and most other good paying jobs.
You might have to work at Macdonalds or Wendy's for the rest of your life if they will hire you.
So be very careful if you choose to partake.

Just ask Alan Hauser if I an B/Sing you.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#273767 - 02/03/09 04:39 AM Re: Michael Phelps is a moral coward. [Re: michael banks]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

BS'ing me or not...it's....I don't see it as a big deal. It's going to be legalised pretty soon anyways. I'm Rastafarian so I smoke up sometimes...it's just a different culture...different life.

#273806 - 02/03/09 03:50 PM Re: Michael Phelps is a moral coward. [Re: Hauser]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
oh boo-hoo another giant celebrity role model gets caught in the lens of media tattlers looking like the common man that he is. help! i've fallen from cultural grace and i can't get up!

it's america's favorite sport, lampooning its fallen heroes. we hold em up on pedestals, just to watch em fall as we knock em down. celebrity has its own special challenges methinks.

oh, pardon me, what was i thinking......we have a responsibility to our youth to maintain our image of hypocrisy, don't we? to continue to project impossible moral standards on them. so what if a few are sacrificed on the altar of suicide as they struggle in failure to adjust by reconciling the warring tendencies inherent in the cleavage of the moral code of this great nation.

Quote:
Just because you MIGHT lose the chance to make shaving cream commercials
yes, michael *phelps*, those succulent breasteses look mighty tempting, eh?

oh, the things we do to ensure the contraction of today and tomorrow.

why can't you just say, 'oh, well, ya caught me! i'm still a good swimmer, but you're just a tattletale prone to sensationalizing people's private lives....... hey why don't you get a life....'

yea, i'd love to see the media's response to that.

Edited by Sans Logos (02/03/09 04:26 PM)
Edit Reason: to add the phelps for clarification

#273809 - 02/03/09 04:11 PM Re: Michael Phelps is a moral coward. [Re: Sans Logos]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
In Ann Arbor, MI and Athens, OH you can smoke pot walking down the street, and in Amsterdam you can smoke pot in a bar. Here in Denver pot is legal supposedly, as the citizens voted by a 6 to 4 margin to legalize it!!! But right next door in Wyoming 2 joints can get you 2 years in the joint. And when you drive into South Dakota there is a big billboard alongside the freeway that says, "If you bring illegal drugs into South Dakota plan on staying for a long, long time"!!! So if you ever visit the US Nyjah, I would be careful.

Once I saw Peter Tosh sing "Legalize it" in front of 80,000 pot smokers back in 1975. Who would have ever thought a simple bong hit would have stirred-up so much trouble. Maybe he was smoking tobacco??? Not.

Mark

#273827 - 02/03/09 05:42 PM Re: Michael Phelps is a moral coward. [Re: Trucker51]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
this frikkin justice system is so convoluted. now they are going to press charges against phelps because he appeared in a picture toking on a pipe.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/feb/03/michael-phelps-smoking-marijuana

#274014 - 02/05/09 04:29 AM Re: Michael Phelps is a moral coward. [Re: Nyjah]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Nyjah,

I wouldn't hold your beathe after your next bong hit waiting for it to get legalized. Ain't gonna happen. Fed"s won't let it.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#274286 - 02/07/09 09:35 AM Re: Michael Phelps is a moral coward. [Re: michael banks]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm in Jamaica...I'm Rastafarian...so it's all good. Legalised or not, I'm still gonna do it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.