447. I don't like horses. Or maybe they don't like me, who knows.
I was about 12, it was my first time on a horse... And also my last time cause after 5 minutes it started to run so I fell of and my broke my wrist.
448. It's interesting to see the microwave explode because it can't handle aluminium very well.
449. White and colored clothes together in the washingmachine don't mix very well unles you want to color your white clothes pink. (hey! I was 8 and still figuring out how that thing worked lol)
450. Just because you dreamed you could fly and walk on roofs doesn't mean you can do that when you're not dreaming. (don't worry I didn't try to climb house roofs).
450b. Falling out of a tree is the closest I came to flying.
451. It's both dissapointing and relieving to find out Sinterklaas (dutch santa claus) doesn't exist.
Relieving because except for at school you never got presents anyway and now you know it's not because Sinterklaas doesn't like you. Dissapointing, well I don't think I need to explain.