Newest Members
mmm coffee, Calibre09, FallGuy2154, Whoamitoday, Joe4618
13527 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
anon_wife (37), Chilly Willy (57), FC (57), JHB1976 (41), malitovsky1 (63), Roofus (46), Sara L. (35), TexasCowboy (55), toni (62)
Who's Online
4 registered (usmc97, Ceremony, 2 invisible), 69 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,527 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,364 Topics
491,386 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#228522 - 06/02/08 07:24 PM I know this guy....
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boulder, Colorado
I called my closest friend today. He is someone I share everything with. He is the person I love most in the world - with all my heart.

I was moved to tears by the courage he shows each and everyday in facing the challanges his abuse has thrown at him. He has come so far, and each day I am amazed at all he has accomplished and all that he WILL accomplish as he continues his journey. I am so proud of him - it is an honor to be his friend.

It made me think about all of you here at MS and the courage and strength each of you musters each and everyday to continue on your individual paths - it touches me deeply to be a witness to all you do - thank you for being such great models, supports and friends.

With deep appreciation and love,

Dan

Marge Simpson

#228546 - 06/02/08 09:07 PM Re: I know this guy.... [Re: dannym]
rehpotsirhcs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dan,

That is a high honor for the guys here at MS. I'm also thankful for being able to have a safe place to talk and make friends. I only want the best for the guys here. And I hope everyone continues to heal and grow.

Just my thoughts,
Chris

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.