Newest Members
JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72, scareypt
13228 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcb00 (40), beginning (36), Gary H. (43), jewelmom (65), kdg2310 (57), Li Yuki (2016), monarchnaps (38), Neverquit (32), Nord (60), SoSad (47)
Who's Online
3 registered (Buddy75, cant_remember, 1 invisible), 54 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,228 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,547 Topics
476,949 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#2244 - 08/12/01 11:14 AM Its been 12 years....

I was 11 when I was abused by my uncle.. at the same time he was my teacher in school when I was in gradeschool... as I look to my past... I start to think whether he have sexually abuse a lot of children same age as I am before...... I heard news about him hanging around with his young male students going to the beach or other place during the summer.... until now, he is still a teacher... I felt that it my fault for not telling someone that I was sexually abuse by my uncle, I should have saved those young children that might have been a victim like me.... but I don't have the guts... Im scared of being rejected by my family and my friends if I tell them about my past...

#2245 - 08/13/01 09:28 PM Re: Its been 12 years....
blacken Offline

Chatroom Moderator

Loc: Northern Ohio
You're being really hard on yourself. It wasn't your fault it happened, it still isn;t. The fault lies with the abuser. What that monster did, was far more than a physical wound. His actions affect your whole being. Part of winning out over this is healing yourself, FIRST. Maybe counseling, maybe confiding (slowly) in a friend (don't rush). I have found this to be a painful journey, but i'm healthier for it now, after 2+ years of counseling (individual, group & meds at different times) Each persons journey is different. Find what works for you.....

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.