Newest Members
JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72, scareypt
13228 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (56), Ready2MoveOn (46)
Who's Online
1 registered (betrayed boy), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,228 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,547 Topics
476,977 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#21346 - 11/19/02 01:29 PM I have found...
gimp0r Offline

Loc: dallas,tx
..others somewhat like me.

I am not ready to tell my story so I hope you dont mind if I lurk a bit and get to know you all.

It all started recently when I decided to pick up a copy of "Victims No Longer". It is a very good resource book about Men recovering from incest.. and it has motivated me to seek more information and support.

Anyways, I am just glad I have found others and a place that I can come to and talk when I am ready.

#21347 - 11/19/02 07:30 PM Re: I have found...
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
Loc: England Shropshire
that's ok, you lurk a bit - read the good book a bit, and it is a good book, and come and join in when you're ready.

It's a good place to be, although it's sad we need to be here, but that said the company's good and the support total.

I'm sure we can help, be strong.

Lloydy \:\)

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau

#21348 - 11/19/02 11:41 PM Re: I have found...
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...

Welcome to this group of kindred spirits. Share your story when & as you're ready, even in bits here & there. Same with sharing messages or replying to others.

Mike Lew is a good man, I've "talked" with him via email. I've recently read his second book "Leaping Upon the Mountains" and its great!

Glad you're seeking more help. This is a great place to do so.

Take care

"I can't stand pain. It hurts me."
--Daffy Duck

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.