Newest Members
JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72, scareypt
13228 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcb00 (40), beginning (36), Gary H. (43), jewelmom (65), kdg2310 (57), Li Yuki (2016), monarchnaps (38), Neverquit (32), Nord (60), SoSad (47)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 52 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,228 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,544 Topics
476,935 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#191809 - 11/18/07 03:55 PM Fleeting feelings
onlyakid Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Do you ever have these fleeting feelings? I was having Lunch with my mom,stepfather and their friends and towards the end of it I finally began to feel half normal, but that lasted for all of an hour. On my way home I felt like things might be changing but now that I'm back home, that feeling has passed.

The wierdest part was that when I thought I had become half normal, all I could think of is what now? What do I do now? And I guess it scared me a bit.

"Being with people that understand you...Priceless"

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#191816 - 11/18/07 04:40 PM Re: Fleeting feelings [Re: onlyakid]
mogigo Offline

Loc: Colorado
Just a thought Jason, but the intake person for group recommended changing my furniture around in my room because that was where I was relating to my issues. I helped quite a bit when I did. Didn't solve everything obviously but gave me a new perspective when I was alone. Kind of a fresh start kind of thing.

Just a thought.

stay strong

#191820 - 11/18/07 04:56 PM Re: Fleeting feelings [Re: mogigo]
GateKPR4 Offline

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I had about a week where I actually felt almost normal.. Alive, real. How ever you want to put it. It was kind of scary because it had been so long since I felt that way. Although it did not last it did not totally go away. Even if it's fleeting it gives me hope that things are changing. With the help of a T I am changing the way I think and I never thought I would ever be able to do that.

I'm a normal person dealing with abnormal experiences.
The greatest discoveries we will find within ourselves.
|| || || || || || |

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.