Thank you for the idea, Jarrad, and for putting it into a thread, Andrei.
1. I stay firmly to what I believe. Sometime it turn out to be wrong, but at least I maintain my faith in my believes. And if I am wrong, I will admit it.
2. I am improving on my relationship skills, which have not been the best over the years.
3. I worked hard and remained at and near the top level of my sport for quite some time. I would like to try to do that again, but that is a different story.
4. I have been lucky and smart with investments, and will hopefully never have to deal with being very poor again.
5. I am generous to the people I love, and help to support my family, even when we are not on the best terms.
6. I have seen changes in myself since I join this site and work at these issues. Some are maybe not for the better quite yet, but I am not giving up.
7. Ok, so it deserve a point of it's own. I don't give up.
8. I maintain to my sense of values and ethics, and live by them. I make mistakes, like everyone do, but I do not do something against my personal values.
9. I am finally getting past the point of twisting myself into what other people want from me or expect of me. If people don't like that, screw them.
Avatar photo in memory of my younger brother Makar.
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963