Nice idea. Okay, here are a few positive things about me:
1. I love relating to other people and think I am a good friend.
2. I am good at painting, paperhanging, and woodworking around the house, though I seldom have time for those things anymore.
3. I am a good cook.
4. I am a committed family person. My family is my first priority.
5. I am a dedicated teacher with more than 25 years experience.
6. I love fun, jokes and humor. I laugh loudest when the joke is on me.
7. I don't know how many books I have written, but it's a lot. I just checked and 13 are in the Library of Congress, including one in French, one translated from Arabic, and one translated from German.
8. I love poetry and have written some of my own.
9. I hate suits and don't own one anymore. I live in jeans and T-shirts.
10. I'm not sure how strong I am emotionally yet, but I have become content to be me.
11. I am good at languages but hopeless in math and anything technical. I like that idea.
12. I like dreaming and thinking about how to make my dreams real.