Newest Members
Hockeyref, Rosx, John20182, BlakeAnders75, Blondedad
13618 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Hypnoboy (73), Jerhun (40), lumber_jack (34), myquietspace (36), Python (47)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,618 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,827 Topics
494,749 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#142785 - 02/22/07 10:07 PM Are Ghosts real?
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I remember coming off what you guys call a freeway, onto another freeway that is little used due to underground mining subsidence.
Driving my truck at 50mph top speed, I just kept my foot on the gas to get home as quick as I could, so I could have some time to myself.

As I drove the truck, there was a massive hit on the front of the truck, and the windshield went black.
I thought! Wow, I just hit someone on horseback!

Got out, looked at the truck, no damage, so I reversed back to where it happenned, to see if I could help the one I hit.
No sign at all of anything.

I have read stories of a woman on horseback who was killed by her lover hundreds of years back.
Just guess these tales may be true after all,

ste

#143232 - 02/25/07 11:22 PM Re: Are Ghosts real? [Re: reality2k4]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Waldport, Oregon
I've heard similar tales... Not one to repeat them... BRRRR lol

#143997 - 03/04/07 01:42 PM Re: Are Ghosts real? [Re: WalkingSouth]
cbfull Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
The way Webster's defines it does not limit the use of that word to paranomal unrest souls. It can refer to anything veil-like or thin and whispy in appearnce that is vaguely visible to the naked eye.

So my point is that since no one will likley ever be able to prove or disprove their existence, you're pretty much entitled to believe they exist, and no one has the right to tell you whether you're right or wrong.

I believe in ghosts but they are not lost souls to me. It's anything that you think you see and when you look again it's gone. But that initial shape that drew your eye is still in your memory, and it defys explanation.

Guilt and shame have never done any of us any good at all.

#146229 - 03/20/07 04:27 PM Re: Are Ghosts real? [Re: cbfull]
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
Of course they are, I called them earth bound spirits. Some are excellents guides while others can be quite nasty.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#146257 - 03/20/07 07:23 PM Re: Are Ghosts real? [Re: Morning Star]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
The scariest thing I learned about is EVP, or Electronic Voice Phenonema. It was in the movie "White Noise." There is actually an EVP organization. They believe you can hear the voices of departed in white noise, such as when a tv is on but just getting static, or see faces in reflections of glass or water... it's very creepy. The movie was very scary to me.

It's also fascinating to me how some psychics are able to assist in solving crimes because they sense the violent energy that is left behind at a scene. There have been so many crimes solved in this way it is hard not to believe in something supernatural.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#146258 - 03/20/07 07:26 PM Re: Are Ghosts real? [Re: Brokenhearted]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
I looked up the movie on Barnes & Noble and it says: Features: Closed Caption; Deleted scenes; "Hearing Is Believing: Actual E.V.P. Sessions" -- Witness the live filming of chilling real-life E.V.P. recording sessions; "Making Contact: E.V.P. Experts" -- Discover the strange history and extraordinary achievements of E.V.P. through the experiences of leading authorities; "Recording the Afterlife at Home" -- A fascinating and chilling guide to making your own E.V.P. recordings.

Creepy...

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#146266 - 03/20/07 07:56 PM Re: Are Ghosts real? [Re: Brokenhearted]
philobat Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
In this world, anything is possible!

Edited by philobat (03/20/07 07:56 PM)

#146278 - 03/20/07 09:05 PM Re: Are Ghosts real? [Re: philobat]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Just a thot, but what about all those ghosts either being bad ppl on earth or ones who choose not to go to heaven so they can wreak havoc on those who abused them or cause them damage.

We all have good spirits in the form of our forefathers and those who we meet in life who seem to have found the way.
Some ppl have a natural gift to 'talk' with spirits.
I do think there is some parrallel with the other world.

This was my first encounter with one who could have done damage, but some of these ghosts are known to frequent harsh bends in the road, and you are guaranteed to lose control if you really panic.
Its part of how accident blackspots can never be understood.

I think,

ste

#146342 - 03/21/07 06:28 AM Re: Are Ghosts real? [Re: reality2k4]
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
Quote:
Just a thot, but what about all those ghosts either being bad ppl on earth or ones who choose not to go to heaven so they can wreak havoc on those who abused them or cause them damage.

Interesting thought there and that is why is so important for all abuse victims to find closure to their abuse experience while they are alive, otherwise they might not find enough courage in them to let go when they have to leave this body.

Their vengefulness becomes their soul's attachment to this physical world that stops them from transcending into the light.

When the Sheperd comes to collect His sheep at the end of the day, the sheep cannot say, "Oh! I want to take this path of grass along!" That is what we get stuck to when we want to take our vengeful along with us, into our next life. What we donít let go, keep us rooted and bound to this world.

As the light demands complete surrender from us, which requires us let go of all that we have been through, in our present life. Death means a closure to all life experiences and waking from the divine sleep we call Life here.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#146972 - 03/25/07 08:09 PM Re: Are Ghosts real? [Re: Morning Star]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

A good analogy, yes, we must forgive our inner spirit of all bad things done to us by others.
I do fall now and again, and expect that will happen for the rest of my life.

Nothing is impossible, is my motto, and even the impossible can be turned to your advantage.
I do believe strongly in ghosts or spirit guides who guide us on, or not.

I do a lot of meditation to keep my mind on course, it is not hard to try and do it.
It wont work for everyone, but it works for me, as I see who I really am,

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.