Newest Members
cactus8, Neil Benesh, blazzeee, mmm coffee, Calibre09
13530 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (34), comeath3 (78), Poo (53), Roy (56), Skeeter (58), tazrad (46), Treehugger75 (42), waterworld (56)
Who's Online
4 registered (Ceremony, UniversalBeing, SDD757, 1 invisible), 66 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,530 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,385 Topics
491,529 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#135136 - 11/03/06 09:01 AM tired and uninspired
blueelectron9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Victoria, BC Canada
what a great idea for a forum! i see how i can log on and see this area and get reminded that male survivors can do healthy things to aid in the recovery process.

had therapy today where i talked about how overwhelmingly tired i've been and how i look at my homework like i've never seen it before. i may hold a 'part' that collects all of the tireeness and anxiety and overwhelming feelings. bloodwork suggests that things are okay with my thyroid.

so, in spite of being so tired and overwhelmed, i decided to hold off on my homework and go for a bikeride to the beach. it was sunny and cool and it seemed like all the songs coming up in shuffle mode on my mp3 pkayer were made by a playlist from god (i don't believe in god or devils, but it conveys a spiritual connection in the moment).

i got to school early to work on homework and found that i really wasn't behind. i'm so glad i decided to do something nice for myself. i'm aleady feeling less overwhelmed as i wait for class to start.

thanks,
scott

#135137 - 11/11/06 02:14 AM Re: tired and uninspired
Brian Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Upstate NY
Scott,

I'm glad that you are taking care of yourself. That is a huge step in our recovery that many of us don't really focus on. I think it's important to work on all areas of our lives including physical and emotional issues. Thanks for sharing!

Recovery is Possible!

Brian

#135138 - 11/11/06 02:30 AM Re: tired and uninspired
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Scott, the way to go, just take the bike and ride away, I do too.

Sounds like you really are finding your inner self and worth,

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.