Newest Members
chairdesklamp, Bill Ohio USA, jez, Long Way Home, Bcbornleo
13595 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bdr (54), Duane99 (2018), Henry_MD (60), Jimi (64)
Who's Online
6 registered (BDD, Noah Barrett, Searching13, Donald177, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,595 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,718 Topics
493,878 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#13450 - 08/23/06 06:18 PM wednesday
Trevor Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
i screwd it all up here.
im real sorry
i think this place is
bettr off without me

#13451 - 08/23/06 07:25 PM Re: wednesday
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you

no its not

#13452 - 08/23/06 07:30 PM Re: wednesday
bodeziah Offline

Loc: South
hi trevor,
do you mean this place like as in this message board? or this place like as in this world? I used to feel like that a lot that this place, this world would be better off without me. i was wrong, so are you.

#13453 - 08/23/06 07:38 PM Re: wednesday
thetraveller Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: England
personally I'm glad your here Trev. I like reading your posts as they are honest about how you feel.

I can so relate to the anger boiling away inside which I believe you should get out here and in therapy rather than starting fights etc. I Wouldn't like to hear about you being arrested or beaten up or something from venting your anger.

Take care

Craig

#13454 - 08/23/06 07:41 PM Re: wednesday
thetraveller Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: England
Also the way you often apologise after venting your anger shows your a nice guy who does care about other peoples feelings.

Take care

Craig

#13455 - 08/24/06 11:09 AM Re: wednesday
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Waldport, Oregon
Trev,

This place is sooo NOT better off without you. I for one want you to stick around and just continue to be you. Vent when you need to, yell and scream and kick your feet if you need to. Cry and be sad when you need to, but must of all keep talking. You're doing exactly what you need to do.

Lots of love,

John

#13456 - 08/24/06 11:44 PM Re: wednesday
Trevor Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
thx

#13457 - 08/25/06 07:30 AM Re: wednesday
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Trev,

You are doing at a young age what a lot of us were not able to do until years later. Even then we have anger issues that as adults we find difficult to control. We certainly don't expect you to find ways to release anger that are any better than ours, or for that matter, even as restrained.

Sometimes anger just blows out and we say things that we might later regret. Sure, it's a good idea to bear in mind that the site feels safer for everyone if we keep our anger from looking like it's personal. But at the end of the day you DO have a lot to be angry about, and that anger DOES have to be expressed one way or another. I like the way Craig puts it: better to vent here than get arrested for starting a fight somewhere.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#13458 - 08/25/06 07:52 AM Re: wednesday
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Trevor, there isn't a single thing you can say that would make me angry enough to hate you.

You know, in high school my nickname was "The Priest". Not because I was especially religious or anything, but just because nobody could make me angry.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#13459 - 08/25/06 09:59 AM Re: wednesday
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you

trev underneath that anger is a strong man ,dude you belong here . thanks again for helping me adam

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.