Newest Members
Alex D., jgraham, Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima
13416 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (68), Brant (56), Happenstance (48), jimminy (29), keeper (51), MischievousSpirit (42), skooter27 (33), vbalfour (63), whancrar (51)
Who's Online
1 registered (JohnnyC), 56 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,416 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,493 Topics
484,677 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#127973 - 07/08/04 11:13 AM Primal scream time, again!
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Okay, I'm at a place where I can't do it for real, and "virtually" screaming had some therapeutic effect the last time, so why not?

Here goes.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT was interesting! \:D

ANyone else care to join in? Feel free, so I don't look like an idiot! :p

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#127974 - 07/08/04 12:37 PM Re: Primal scream time, again!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLapclapclapclapcl...

Ah... sorry 'bout that... um... wrong thread...

I meant...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIC
\:D

#127975 - 07/08/04 11:43 PM Re: Primal scream time, again!
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
I should try this:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RICK JONES IS A PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#127976 - 07/09/04 11:55 AM Re: Primal scream time, again!
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Damn straight, Casey.

RICK JONES IS A FUCKING PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROGER FUCKING PRICE IS A GODDAMN EVIL SONOFABITCH WHO I'LL BE VERY GLAD TO SEE BURN IN HELL WHEN JUDGMENT DAY COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, THAT was liberating, even!

Keep trying it, all!

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#127977 - 07/12/04 07:38 AM Re: Primal scream time, again!
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

fuck everthing

#127978 - 07/13/04 11:29 AM Re: Primal scream time, again!
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Somehow, Andrei's scream was the loudest.
Someone tell me that Andrei's OK.

#127979 - 07/13/04 12:43 PM Re: Primal scream time, again!
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
AAAGGGHHH

Medication change

Archnut
"And all that was left was hope"

My Story (Triggers)
http://www.waltonhop.blogspot.com

#127980 - 07/13/04 01:14 PM Re: Primal scream time, again!
Aden Offline

Last time I tried that someone hit me in the mouth and locked me in the closet. For now anyway, I think I'll settle for muttering under my breath.

Aden

#127981 - 07/13/04 05:04 PM Re: Primal scream time, again!
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Aden,

NO ONE WILL EVER HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH OR LOCK YOU IN A CLOSET HERE.

SO, SHOUT IT OUT, LOUD AND CLEAR, FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT...READY....ONE....TWO....THREE!!!!

#127982 - 07/14/04 12:57 AM Re: Primal scream time, again!
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am feeling very primal right now \:D

forgive the vulgarity, please. i usually avoid it.....but what the fucking helll.....right???????????

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.