Newest Members
meekness, jake1985, cactus8, Neil Benesh, blazzeee
13532 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (47), Dupe1978 (39), James_Is_Talking (39), K-man (61), LordShiningStarr (39), ricky (54), Shawn Hope (32), teresa (45), Warner82 (35)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 71 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,532 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,391 Topics
491,574 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#125651 - 03/24/06 03:00 AM Chat Room ?!?!
shadowlife Offline

Loc: UK
How do you get into the thing, iv put in my username and password but nothing happens \:\(

#125652 - 03/24/06 09:35 PM Re: Chat Room ?!?!
Grunty1967b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
I see your username on the boards is "shadowlife" and you no doubt have a password that goes with that. This is probably what you typed in when trying to enter the chat room. This probably wont work believe it or not.

You have to actually ‘register’ to join the chat rooms as well. Registering to the message boards is just for that section of the site only.

When you click the register button to register for the chat room you again will be asked to create a username and password (but this will be specifically for the chat rooms). It could be different to the one you use for the boards but most of us use the same username and password as per our message boards log ons. It makes it easier for people to know us around here.

The register process for the chat rooms also needs a valid email address as you’ll see.

Hope that helps. Contact the administrators if things don’t seem to work for you.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.