Just thought I would post this to give a chuckle today:
A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind
him and whacked him on the head with a magazine. "What was that for?" he
"That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Laura
Lou written on it," she replied.
"Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of
the horses I bet on," he explained.
"Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good
Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up and
hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked
him out cold.
When he came to, he asked, "What the hell was that for?"
She replied, "Your horse called."
**************chuckle for Sunday, June 26********
The Question: "How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Light Bulb?"
1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
3. Rottweiler: Make me.
4. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
5. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
6. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb?
7. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
The Cat's Answer: "Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"
There are no unresolved issues - they just didn't resolve themselves the way we would have liked. "Grinder and Bandler - Neuro-Linguistic Programming"