Newest Members
JeffL, Greatness2399, Alex Germany, majidahsan, Will85
13877 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Andrew (68), andrew-almost52 (68), andrew51 (68), James35 (52), jmr2191 (28), Ower (54), steve-o (62), TOM2 (37)
Who's Online
2 registered (HISWIFE317, 1 invisible), 39 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,877 Registered Members
75 Forums
72,201 Topics
504,446 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Board Rules
To ALL registrants at MaleSurvivor.org

.......................PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT

.....WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
We are excited to announce that our discussion board will undergo a major upgrade which will increase functionality across several platforms. However, the upgrade will require the forums to be down and thus inaccessible until the new structure is in place. Our goal is to keep that period of down time to within two to three weeks at most (and possibly much sooner.)

.....WHY IS THIS BEING DONE?
As technical issues affecting support and compatibility increasingly plague the current and outdated platform, we have little choice but to proceed with what is truly an investment in the future of this site. We fully appreciate the importance of MaleSurvivor.org to everyone who uses it and are aware that it remains for many an important place to go at any given moment for support and advice. Accordingly, the decision to upgrade was a difficult one given the downtime required to accomplish it.

.....WHAT BENEFITS WILL THERE BE AFTER THE UPGRADE?
In addition to a new streamlined and more visually exciting interface with added features, the upgrades will provide the following important advantages: Mobile-compatible forum and chatroom software A safer and more secure platform Greater cross-browser compatibility (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc) A more stable site resulting in less down time A scalable software environment for future add-ons and upgrades .....WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY USER INFORMATION, SETTINGS AND PREFERENCES?

All current profile information, sign-on credentials, threads, view counts, private messages, buddy lists and subscriptions will be preserved and migrated to the new platform. There will also be no change to the free access all registrants currently enjoy. Never-the-less - as has always been the case - paid memberships are available which provide added benefits. The planned upgrades that will keep this site a viable resource are a result of generous donations and membership fees. If you have donated, or if your avatar says Member just below your user name, we extend a special thanks to you, because your contributions have made this important step possible.

.....WHEN WILL THE FORUM GO OFFLINE?
To ease the transition, we have planned the upgrade to occur well after the holidays and are doing as much as we can behind the scenes to minimize downtime. The current migration date is Wednesday, February 6 with a planned reopening goal no later than Friday, February 22.

.....WHAT IF I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
We have opened this thread in the Discussion Board Questions forum where you may share any questions, comments or other concerns prior to the transition. This thread is available immediately and will be available until the site goes down on February 6th for upgrades.
Thank you for your patience!
The Male Survivor Administration

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND at the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.