Newest Members
UniversalBeing, Squirmish20, Cunobelin, Dean-GMoT, hunterprince
13497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dandewey (54), jarrett (45), Jolly Giant (64), MPackard (54), TheLordSavedMe (46), YutoG (27)
Who's Online
1 registered (BDD), 93 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,497 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,061 Topics
489,095 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Support groups in Glasgow,UK? by JScott12 @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Hey, I know alot of you guys are based in the states but I was just wondering if anyone based in the UK knew of any support groups based in Glasgow? There is one group I am in contact with at the moment but other than that I am not aware of any oth
Poetry
Jump to new posts discouraged by usmc97 @ 09/23/17 08:58 PM

I talk to deafness, denied a place, verbal context held captive, accused, refused, abused... again, and again. The endless responsibilities of deciphering intent. Votes of occupants to make my exit, pushed out and away. All the things I can't say
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Colorado? by usmc97 @ 09/23/17 04:21 AM

Just checking if there are more guys now in the area since I've been away from the site who might talk some? Just searching for Others, the professional community here is scarce and not really equipped for men who've been hurt.
Progress
Jump to new posts Embracing my Maleness by SubtleStuff @ 09/19/17 11:24 PM

Hi, I've had a very strong tendency to repress feelings of attraction towards women that goes back a long ways. I think it's a product of the abuse. In university, there were people who told me that they thought I wasn't into women at all. Not so, I

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.