Newest Members
twinker, LaneFiasco95, Kristabar, tom93, ninjei
13513 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (42), barelysurviving (48), bigbob20 (72), billyp (68), Larry Mullen (70), Shawv (73), TheTwoOfUs (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (twinker, betrayed boy, payne, 2 invisible), 64 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,513 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,189 Topics
490,066 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts what I would want you to know by newground @ 48 seconds ago

wrote this to T some time ago and came across it today. not sure that why but it struck me hard again. He asked what I needed from him in therapy. things have changed a lot now but the answer is pretty much the same What I would want you to know
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Ceremonies post got me to thinking (rant) by Greg56 @ Today at 02:22 AM

Ceremony, I understand completely what you are writing about. Up to a few years ago, I was alone and a freak. Through these boards and a very good therapist specializing in sa. I muddled through the emotions,rage,anger and belief system that held
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts House of Horrors and a little boy's innocence lost by Eternal18 @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

**** TRIGGERS **** I've really been thinking about this the last few weeks. I guess in short I dissociated myself from what happened.I dealt with by abuse from when I was 14 years old, I had therapists, books, my mom was there to offer me a little
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Podcast referencing MS by SDD757 @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

I am a podcast junky. One of my favorite and well produced podcasts is 'Sword and Scale'. It sounds like a podcast about dragons and knights, but it is a true crime podcast. You know Justice holds a sword and a scale. I found out about Malesurvior.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Messages by HealingHope @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Talking to you like you’re here Hoping maybe you’ll drop by Messages left in the usual places Wondering if they’ve got through Did you change your number? Did you forget mine? Maybe you just can’t find the words. I still go there and look f
Poetry
Jump to new posts You and me by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

You and me. We all walk around pretending to be. Something we all search for is a feeling to be free. You and me. Aren’t like everyone else. Something we realize and must continue to be. You and me. Had A childhood lost. But as adults afraid to l
Progress
Jump to new posts Looking Back by manipulated @ 10/19/17 06:37 PM

1. Publicly sharing by #MenToo and #MeToo 2. Being able to share the past. 3. Being able to set and sometimes enforce ONE day a week with Dad. 4. Being able to read a novel and not be sucked into the narrative. 5. Being able to sit at a middle table

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.