Newest Members
Alex D., jgraham, Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima
13416 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bronxguy (47), Dominic (44), MaineSurvivor (54), mrpablo (58), v1tach (50)
Who's Online
3 registered (Max1969, peroperic2009, 1 invisible), 32 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,416 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,496 Topics
484,708 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts China by oic @ Today at 09:52 AM

China Casual conversation reveals you still refer to me as "the love of my life"... But, you were looking for a husband...I wasn't looking for a wife... You pursued me for over a year until I finally gave in... We sure we're having good ti
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts False confidence by Tryingtolive @ 05/26/17 03:19 AM

Another night A long night Another escape Drink till I can't feel To cover up the emotions Feeling empty inside So many notions. I can't feel. Or think. A Numbing sensation. I think I did it right. But so many repercussions. Wake up to feel the
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts One of Max's Stories *Triggers* by Max1969 @ 05/25/17 03:52 PM

This is just one of my traumatic experiences - the worst one. Age 7 – this was the critical trauma – the one that changed my personality I think. That year my grandmother told me that my personality had changed from a happy, talkative, outgoing
U.S. & World News
I loved this guy, I thought he was epitome of Cool as 007 in the Bond films. I was shocked in reading this story that he was a CSA survivor. From the Brietbart News Network; The British actor died Tuesday after a short battle with cancer, accord
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle - Cancelled Sunday May 28, 2017 by Anomalous @ 05/25/17 05:42 AM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for Sunday, May 28, 2017. Anomalous
Poetry
Jump to new posts This is how it is. A continuation of Tante by bluesky @ 05/24/17 06:27 PM

Continuation of Tante. This is the sadness that I live. This is the feeling that I feel. This is the pain of my wounds. This is that ghost that haunts my mind and body. This is the death of a child that still lives. This is the call of my hea
Poetry
Jump to new posts _ by tommyb @ 05/24/17 12:04 PM

A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Progress
Jump to new posts Get To Where I want To Belong by Tom E. @ 05/23/17 02:28 PM

In order for me to get mentally & emotionally well, or at least significantly better, I feel I must make peace with & forgive my abusers. My Dad (deceased) who fondled me in the bathtub ( I think it was him), Bob,who was nice to me,but who in

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.