Newest Members
dWite, Kwozzi, Nathan James, lilgas69, Humfrey
13133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
intochange (60), melnjams (44), rage (29)
Who's Online
2 registered (hike1972, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,133 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,100 Topics
474,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts shifting focus by DannyT @ Today at 07:51 AM

I wonder how much help we get in therapy if we focus on the abuse. My current feeling is that it is better to spend time in therapy thinking about the kind of fulfilling days we want to have now and in the future, and then to focus step by step on t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts benefits of taking time away from words by DannyT @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Hey guys, I sometimes struggle with a voice in my head that just won't shut up. Many threads in the last few weeks have talked about voices in different ways, too. I've been finding it helpful to make some parts of the day voice free for a while. E
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts devon's story triggers by devon46 @ 07/24/16 12:33 AM

i been agonizing for days over writing this .i know what i wish i could write ,i wish i could write that i fought ,that i fought with all my being ,beaten into submission. do it or die . But i can't write that cause i didn't fight. i wish i could wri
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Others by iaccus @ 07/20/16 10:16 PM

Any other Desert Storm vets who witnessed The Highway out there?
Poetry
Jump to new posts for want of a sighting by MarkK @ 07/20/16 02:09 PM

in the midst of the crowd and yet alone isolated a single figure i used to think i wanted to be seen i now know better i don't want to be seen i want someone to want to see me would my absence matter for more than the flicker of an eye the beat o
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts New Here looking for friends by Buddy75 @ 07/19/16 06:06 PM

Im feeling depressed i don't have friends and no communication skills to be able to make friends. I was used as a sex toy by many men in the course my first 10 years. and left me pretty much a loner. now I'm 40 and sad and alone I wish I could find a
Poetry
Jump to new posts Sleepless by Tryingtolive @ 07/19/16 09:08 AM

Sleep when I can. Waiting for my mind to shut off. Lay awake. No rest. Just thoughts. Racing mind. Sleepless. Effecting my physical and mental health. I blame myself. Sleepless. Never forgetting. Always trying to remember. Life is so hard. Sleepless.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.