Newest Members
RickyEurope, Tellurye, Jessemccoll, Jluke1s, NobodyCT
13268 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
F150_Buck (52), Gretchen (47), GSB (31), JDC Now (34), pattom (53), spydercat52 (64), Tom Parker (69), Tuggs (47)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,268 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,768 Topics
478,634 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts copy that by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:58 AM

learn to write from reading. nothing is original. plagiarize, regurgitate, copy, steal and sample. try to keep it simple. follow good example. anyone can do it. the sources are ample. ____________________________ inspired by and dedicated t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Naomi Judd Informative Interview Survivor of CSA by KMCINVA @ 12/06/16 09:11 PM

A friend said I should see this video. They thought it might help me to realize I am not alone in depression and fear of surviving, living and not taking one's life. Naomi Judd I did not know is a survivor of child sexual abuse by her uncle. To look
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Do any of you struggle with trust? by WontGiveUp @ 12/06/16 12:18 PM

I know it seems like a dumb question considering what we as partners generally go through... I find myself dwelling on the past sometimes. I truly have tried to forgive and forget, and while I have the forgiveness part in place, the forget is where
Poetry
Jump to new posts Special by Ceremony @ 12/05/16 11:28 AM

To be that person, To be there, with them... To be special!
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Looking to start Sussex Co NJ peer support group by George @ 12/02/16 02:42 PM

I've been interested in starting a Mens CSA peer to peer support group in the area (which has nothing of the like) for a while now. This is the Sussex CO NJ, Pike Co PA & Orange CO NY area. There would be no fees as no doctor would be involved.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Another vote for "Nonviolent Communication" by Magellan @ 12/01/16 01:43 PM

I've had a couple of people recommend this book to me, and after seeing it mentioned here at MS, I decided to get the book. Finished it yesterday. The way it's written is so well laid out, that it really helps you to change the way you think about

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.