Newest Members
MrBrooks, FP42, Mrpltod, Ryan25, shymitt
13645 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
egg (25), gorde (43), Nana (28), ObiWan (58), smoothy (62)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, BDD), 23 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,645 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,957 Topics
495,649 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Jump to new posts Winters end by Tryingtolive @ Today at 07:06 AM

The cold eventually fades. Warmness and brightness shine through. As I continue to feel blue. Hopefully I can find something to do. To breathe in deep. And be in the moment. Look up at sun and soak it in. To not think back to certain emotions. Vision
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts My story - triggers by randomdude @ 03/19/18 06:20 PM

Things were not always nice at our house, but it was extremely important that we always pretended they were. If I expressed my feelings and they weren’t good, mom might get offended that we were not grateful for her, she might cry. She did comp
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts My story, grossly abbreviated - triggers by Rosx @ 03/18/18 02:55 AM

In all my years and all my abuse I have experienced it all. Sexual, physical, psychological and so forth. This, however, is the story of my most recent drama and what led me here. If anything contained sounds familiar and you have the wherewithal to

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.