Newest Members
Bzzt, Adam Murph, Leelin, Max1969, rogpsm
13388 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bryce (35), lost_male (43), New Hope (49), Sleep (46), Whiz76 (41)
Who's Online
1 registered (Ceremony), 70 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,388 Registered Members
76 Forums
69,440 Topics
483,684 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Acute hearing at high volume by Sterling @ 04/23/17 02:01 PM

REcovery is hard , hey buddy? . You're braver than you see. xo J
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: un reasonable by Ceremony @ 04/23/17 10:33 AM

Yes. newground, that being a man part hurts. I don't think I have been manly, and it's so weird to think I'm a lessor person, who doesn't stick up for myself from bad behavior, nor be assertive to seek good things. Instead, I see myself as a small, a
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Down by Ceremony @ 04/23/17 09:00 AM

My thoughts for all supporters leans toward worry, and the idea that so much love goes unrequited. I have found out, more and more what unrequited can do. It's a mess. I have known a long time, that this mess sabotages my success. Not just healing, b
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: plug in needed for chat? by bluesky @ 04/23/17 02:15 AM

You can try the app puffin it's a browser from the App Store it works on my iPad.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Guilty by Tom E. @ 04/23/17 01:32 AM

That last sentence -- tears. Thank you C.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Gents by Letourski @ 04/22/17 07:37 PM

I am glad you guys got something from the post. Good discussion. Daniel
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: tell your heart to beat again by Hanuman @ 04/22/17 03:49 PM

Thank you for sharing this song; on this day and at that moment, those words are exactly what I needed to hear.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Life In Order by KMCINVA @ 04/22/17 08:40 AM

Ceremony Thank you. I am finally letting the anger our in a healthy way I have been told. Directing at those who caused me damage instead of myself or making excuses for how they lied about the abuse, triggers, etc. Anger definitely is an emotion
Male Survivors
Me, I see walls everywhere. I'm not like them and that scares me, my anxiety is spiked before I even conceive of preparing for a new or ongoing action. Like right now, I'm again pondering and doing things to consider seeking a new career. I'm scared
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.