Newest Members
physicsfriend, GreyGrackle, Super Conductor, HowardCosell1990, Fozzie
13383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (48), flaredsoul (34), Madcap (32), susie24 (62)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,383 Registered Members
76 Forums
69,398 Topics
483,366 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi I am new here by Donald177 @ 04/19/17 10:12 AM

HBUL, Welcome to MS. Like many have already said, I am sorry that you have to be here, but I am glad you have found this site to help in your healing process. You will find that there are lots of wonderful men here willing to help you heal by offeri
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Where do I go from here by HealingHope @ 04/19/17 05:29 AM

Feeling foolish today, losing hope again...somethings bound to have triggered me. Feeling I've let him down, I should have seen the signs. I should have realised how hard everything was for him when everything flooded back. Why do we not read the
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: A session by Ceremony @ 04/19/17 03:05 AM

I find it hard to trust the weight skewed unjust and I meet it with tears balled up knot of fears an easy prey a sociopath may know how easily I make their day And no T will know the simplicity to sow a missing piece, an innocent dove lost and craved
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Inner child by Shyshark @ 04/18/17 09:33 PM

Three-ish years ago I came across an old post where a guy was talking about his inner child and how he had put a pic of himself up as his Avatar ... to remind him that when all is said and done ... he was just a little boy. He only got a few tepid re
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Spotlight's Joe Crowley Passes, Happy At the End by KMCINVA @ 04/18/17 04:44 PM

The story of one of the first victims of the sexual abuse travesty in Boston's Catholic Church died. He was portrayed in the movie Spotlight. I was glad he was happy at the end for he struggled throughout life like many of us. http://www.bostonglob
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: BIG STEP - TRIGGERS by manipulated @ 04/18/17 10:53 AM

Lee In the midst of crisis and health/family chaos you beat down the flashback! Outstanding internal strength, wisdom in recognizing what was happening and what you needed to do to stay/return present, and courage to face that brush and prove beyon
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: depresssion by Ceremony @ 04/18/17 09:46 AM

That is me newgroud. Sad flow...
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Checking in (Trigger Warnings) by LordShiningStarr @ 04/17/17 10:57 PM

I'm going to do my best to make sure the actual attack does not get dramatized. The idea is to build a lead up, and then "Fade to Black" The main goal of the story is to describe the events that took place leading up to, and after the att
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Denying the Survivor by DanielQ432 @ 04/17/17 09:53 PM

I really haven't discussed this with very many people. Most are 'paid to listen' - various medical professionals. I can say I was leery of opening the box of CSA with my current therapist and never would have told the prior ones. I was ashamed/emb
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bey by AlexBoyd @ 04/17/17 09:18 PM

Shy, You said exactly what Ben would want to hear...smiles and laughter. He made his mark here.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My attacker's perspective ***triggers***? by Chase Eric @ 04/17/17 07:58 PM

Hi, Bri - Our conversations were in person. I have had several discussions with him. He is in a psychiatric step-down unit now and almost ready for release. As far as protecting the girls and absorbing the "hell" in the neighborhood -
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Darknrss by tommyb @ 04/17/17 11:45 AM

'Just read your story from beginning to end, nltsaved.... 'Always good having your presence around. Sorry I had to edit this post. I guess it's all written word, you know. So I can't just candidly ... The internet is very dangerous in reality .
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Running out of words by KMCINVA @ 04/17/17 07:54 AM

Tryingtolive I am sorry for your pain. Your words are insightful. One line hit me "trying to forget the past" is our struggle. I am learning we cannot forget the past but rather learn to live with the past--for it is a part of us that can
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.