Newest Members
ceez, farmboy405, Kurts, Thankfulone, cycling
13426 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
sailfish (47)
Who's Online
2 registered (dac, 1 invisible), 79 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,426 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,633 Topics
485,899 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Father's Day by Bluedogone @ 06/16/17 06:56 PM

This is a subject that strikes an emotional raw nerve for me. My father's only been dead for 41 years so maybe it takes time. Having been born just at the beginning of the twentieth century, I realize his idea of being a father was filtered through
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Note From Kevin by DanielQ432 @ 06/16/17 06:13 PM

Of course I am thinking of him. He already provided a lot of insight into my own problems. I hope he can get past this phase and the intense stuff ramps down.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dental work by Chris4TheMill @ 06/16/17 03:57 PM

TW16, These are really good questions to ask. Since you are concerned about how it will affect your job, maybe the way to approach it is ask yourself: - How much vacation / sick / personal time can I realistically take off to get these done? - D
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Acting Out with Food (for years) by greenwizard @ 06/16/17 01:46 PM

Okay. Not a single pair of shorts I own that doesn't have an elastic waistband fits anymore. This is my official statement that I'm just not eating a god damned fucking thing for the next month!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Emotional Neglect Mixed with Abuse, and Low-Self-e by Can_I_Do_This @ 06/16/17 01:10 PM

Great to hear this, wreckage! Trust me, it works. It's down to us, my friend. All the best.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Depression rant by Tryingtolive @ 06/16/17 12:35 AM

Although people won't feel my pain. They also will never know about it. The suffering. The days it's hard to get up out of bed. To Be around others. Act okay. (Acting okay is becoming more and more easy for me. Especially around others.) When I'm alo
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts My first time telling the whole story..... by Cirillo @ 06/15/17 10:24 PM

*** TRIGGERS *** I don't know if this matters, I guess it matters to me, since I'm going to share it...I'm going to share some back history, or whatever you would consider it [I'm not the best at words]. I grew up in what some would consider a &
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.