Newest Members
davkli, GMan, Mothman, zmv, lewisrj
13202 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcollin767801 (40), cant_remember (37), coltrane (41), InnocentOne (27), Robzo32 (38), Sam Wise (46), Zombie15 (25)
Who's Online
4 registered (robwk1988, L84, jimlarson, chainedsoul), 35 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,202 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,405 Topics
475,993 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Finally going to try an introduction again. by kcinohio @ 09/20/16 09:21 AM

Welcome. Hope you find MS helpful to you.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky 13 Years by BDD @ 09/19/16 08:32 PM

Congratulations! Here's to the journey to you. Well done.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Paterno To Be Honored At Home Game by DannyT @ 09/19/16 07:40 PM

Eirik, It's funny you thought we had reductio ad absurdam, when I thought we had finally got to something profound! No straw men in my view at all, just the reality of interdependent coarising... Bowing out, Danny
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sounds provoking memories by LinEar @ 09/19/16 04:11 PM

The sound of heavy breathing, panting, like someone who just got finished with a run -- I simply can't deal.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: I was my mom's husband--Triggers by Jay1946 @ 09/19/16 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By ForeverFightingJay, Brian, thank you both. You have helped me to move forward. Michael That's what we're all here for. I've been helped immensely reading the posts in this site and being able to connect the dots that I wouldn'
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Things that make sense now by Ceremony @ 09/19/16 01:42 PM

Yeah, "the search for the truth is not for the faint of heart" Thanks for sharing FF. I have a couple of blanks, but have always thought they're because I was so young. Yet, I have a tidbit of memory before, and quite a bit other of stuff
Male Survivors
Ceremony - welcome and as we say in here, sorry for the reasons you are here. I agree with everyone's statements here - it will benefit you greatly to locate a good therapist. Shop around, make calls. Ask them specifically if they deal with childhoo
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.