Newest Members
jake1985, cactus8, Neil Benesh, blazzeee, mmm coffee
13531 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (46), omrfople (41), zookeeper (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (Rich1967, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,531 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,386 Topics
491,551 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Latest Appointment / trans & gay by SDD757 @ Today at 04:15 AM

Thanks for the responses. I really need to spend some more time reading through this again.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: All in the Family by Suwanee @ Today at 04:09 AM

The show debuted a year before I was born, but my parents watched it every week on a large wood-grained console Zenith full of vacuum tubes. As I got old enough to toddle and walk, I became their remote control. WAGA Channel 5 (back when it was a CBS
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Connection w/ a drugged survivor by Chase Eric @ Today at 02:45 AM

(((Bri))) I never was drugged and abused sexually at the same time, and I cannot imagine that horror. My heart goes out to you on this, I was drugged once at a dorm party in college - someone slipped something into my beer - and it took me months -
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I fucking hate father's day by FormerTexan @ Today at 02:06 AM

I refer to it as father issues day.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: To simply be heard... by Esterio @ Today at 01:06 AM

Hi there usmc Life is not going to be a cake walk for you or for any of us here. To be listen to share and to be heard we need to be engaged. I am very happy to see you are not going down without a fight. That says to me you are a very courageo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Being Triggered With All The Media News by Jay1946 @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By Chase Eric What have we become? This is so deeply disturbing I cannot find the words. The moral vacuum in this country is breathtaking. Good question. We have normalized Fake news, alternative reality, lying, relativism (If
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: How the MeToo Trend Made Me Feel Lonely by SubtleStuff @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Hi y'all, I'm seeing more articles about the systemic problems associated with the "Weinstein Effect". I like this. It resonates more strongly with what I endured in my youth. I find it very difficult to put the entire load for what I endu
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i dont love you. by Sterling @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

i want ing my to give them. graham. friend. sory to my frere. i wl;jksdfaljk;ds I love this tune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRkntoHkIE
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

Thank you Kevin, the same to you brother.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Most depressing birthday of my life by peroperic2009 @ Yesterday at 08:13 AM

Happy birthday! I wish you all the best! Small cake with three candles sounds nice to me. It is special and different I guess. I like your positive note, stick to it! Pero
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Pure 1980s Cheese (cheddar?) by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 04:24 AM

Rewritten by machine on new technology And now I understand the problems you can see Oh oh I met your children Oh oh What did you tell them? Video killed the radio star Will
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: That anxiety effect from doing some things by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 04:17 AM

Thank you Gene and seachange, I appreciate the encouragement to focus my attention. I just returned from the men's group, and it was easier this week. I have a lot of things to do, working on myself among that. I'll keep self care in mind, and have
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Was this sexual abuse? by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 03:33 AM

AlexBoyd - It is a really good question you ask. We can get caught up in semantics and miss the deeper issues. But I agree with UniversalBeing - it is not so much about categorizing the issue as much as defining it. It is hard to understand how t
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A hauntingly beautiful song by LinEar @ 11/21/17 09:24 PM

Good find. I always liked Heather Nova "Like Lovers Do."
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The shame is strong with this one by Esterio @ 11/21/17 07:29 PM

Hi Iaccuss I am sorry for the shame you feel. I don't think it is you that should feel the shame I think that all belongs to you Mom and Dad. Life can be hard and even harder when those whose should be trusted and be protecting us end up abusing an
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Back again by Esterio @ 11/21/17 07:13 PM

Welcome back Nathan I'm glad you were able to come back. I don't know about a DID group. I would be interested in participating in such a group. I have just be advised by my T this year that I struggle with DID symptoms a lot. I still do not und
Male Survivors
Hi there FallGuy Mornings can be a bad time. I'm sorry we have to go through them. My mornings have gotten a little better lately. My doctor talked me into trying some anxiety medications. This has helped my Mornings and helped my sleep some. I wis
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: completely alone by Sterling @ 11/21/17 05:41 PM

you deserve credit for this beautiful piece. I have to better my English. Right on usmc - mr.humble ! James
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Some insights on healing attachment styles needed by HealingHope @ 11/21/17 04:31 PM

Hi md4e You always seem to know exactly how I'm feeling and I'm so sorry we're both in the same place, thank you again for catching me in free fall. I honestly think I'm losing my mind with the grief. It just won't shift. I have a session too next we
Jump to new posts Re: Just another song by UniversalBeing @ 11/21/17 07:47 AM

iaccus you have a taste for selecting good songs.
Jump to new posts Re: These small hours song by UniversalBeing @ 11/21/17 07:44 AM

That's a beautiful song iaccus. I'll add it to my letting go playlist.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How I understand it by UniversalBeing @ 11/21/17 07:16 AM

Yes, and the grieving process is long, takes time, and it is not linear. You can break through some denial, experience grief, then feel better, and then another denial is broken and some more grief. Eventually, the storm will settle, the waves of pai
Classifieds
Disappointed, The abuse I endured occurred at summer camp in another state, however, as a Georgia native and resident this is encouraging information. Thank you for sharing. Will
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: One thing I am doing less of. by traveler @ 11/20/17 10:43 PM

Sorry, there aint no quick fix. otherwise, MS wouldn't have 13,572 registered members. but you are right, it is a good sign that you are expecting that less. think of it this way - that is 13,571 other guys who get it and who are wanting you to su
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Do you ever wonder "if I were loved"? by UniversalBeing @ 11/20/17 10:00 PM

Wow. I'm glad this post touched many people and enabled others to express their feelings. It also helped me name the feeling and the experience. It is grief and mourning. Thanks Chris4TheMills. usmc97 I know what you are talking about. I am glad I l
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.