Newest Members
UniversalBeing, Squirmish20, Cunobelin, Dean-GMoT, hunterprince
13497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcollin767801 (41), cant_remember (38), coltrane (42), InnocentOne (28), Robzo32 (39), Sam Wise (47), Zombie15 (26)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,497 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,066 Topics
489,125 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts 29+ hours crying *trggrs* by usmc97 @ 22 minutes 14 seconds ago

Crying, I can't stop crying. I've drank so much water trying not to feel dehydrated. I just want to understand. I don't get it For everyone who screams why me... I scream why me too! Why us? How? This is my riddle I can't find a solution to. Physi
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: ... nevermind by Tom E. @ Today at 04:19 AM

usmc97 ---- we stand with you
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Insurance BULLSHIT! by Chris4TheMill @ Today at 03:16 AM

So, here's my messed-up situation: My insurance has not paid my one therapist since February...!! So he said we could not continue to meet until he got paid or was able to figure out what could be done to speed the back-payment up. So I have n
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Finally by manipulated @ Today at 01:51 AM

Welcome Cave Dweller and sorry for what brings you and what you are experiencing. It is a big step to not only join but to post AND identify harmful behaviours from our past. You are strong to have done so. Hope to see you in chat or posting more
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: long time, no me by manipulated @ Today at 01:42 AM

welcome back.
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Totally off topic... by Greg56 @ Today at 01:37 AM

I'm profusely sorry, I keep writing about this here...but, I don't know who else I can talk to. I am waiting for a response from a therapist. But, I'm writing here because I'm hoping that if I write it down...maybe it will help. I'm feeling the sa
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: What If... by Tom E. @ Today at 01:28 AM

I do wonder at times..if abuse & bullying as kid had never happened. what would have I been like? Maybe more self confident. Less afraid. More successful. Who knows? Maybe not the perpetual victim, drinking myself into a stupor, leaving myself op
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual Disorientation by SmartShadow @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Hey Eric, Very well put. Even though you wrote this in response to Ed's post, I appreciate where your coming from. I don't think there any one here who hasn't fought these personal battles of perplexing uncertainty.
Sexual Identity Issues
Originally Posted By Chris4TheMill I hate when people want to put you into their box and refuse to see the real, complex you. I can't stand that. There is something cruel and soul-crushing about it. Chris Interesting topic. I think most peopl
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Compassion by AuthenticMe @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Hi LinEar - Please let us know how it goes. For me, it was like my inner child's development had been frozen in time because of the trauma. Relating to him through the photo helped me thaw him out of his frozen state. At times, I would just look at t
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Negativity and being at the mercy of others? by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Thanks Hh. I do know Maslow, and I will say the move is generating a bit of additional stress especially around my parents having to understand that I am actually an adult, although my problems with feeling generally powerless in life that I mentio
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Long Few Weeks by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Thanks for sharing Kevin. I'm deeply moved.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts PTSD Compulsion to Reenact Trauma by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

This reference was given to me. It has a Christian bent--but I overlooked for the facts within. Thought I would share. http://undermuchgrace.blogspot.com/2012/01/compulsion-to-reenact-trauma-as.html The Compulsion to Reenact Trauma as a Component o
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: some song lyrics (maybe triggering) by LinEar @ Yesterday at 04:08 AM

Glen Phillips - Courage I get so much out of this song; it can be a little upsetting, it can help the tears to flow -- it can also be comforting, uplifting, and make me feel very pensive and insightful. Lyrics: At the start of the conversatio
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: medication side effects by usmc97 @ Yesterday at 03:52 AM

Yes, I did. I read the paper and found even more online last week that the paper didn't mention. All this time I was wondering what was going on with me. The med has just done a lot of bad triggering things that I don't know how to really cope with.
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: VA ECHCS by usmc97 @ Yesterday at 03:41 AM

I didn't find anyone when I looked for someone with that title online, I'll have to ask someone this week. thank you
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It's been a while by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 03:30 AM

I've been sharing an App I found, for help calming me. If you want to look at it, I got it through Google store, it's free and called "Be Here Now". I like it, so, maybe it'll be something to help a little?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Good Work-Out Music? by Chris4TheMill @ Yesterday at 02:48 AM

Hey Will, thanks so much for reminding me about Queensryche! I pulled a bunch of their songs and from other bands that sound similar, and put them into my playlists. I also have some Linkin Park. But while I like some of the other 90's bands
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Introduction by AuthenticMe @ 09/24/17 09:40 PM

Thanks, Ws. Happy to be of service. See you around the forum.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Body Language by SubtleStuff @ 09/24/17 05:54 PM

Hi James, Originally Posted By SterlingI have heard but not have done personally... desensitization... I'm not convinced that desensitization is what I'm really looking for. Sensitivity and Love are closely connected in my understanding. I tend to
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: I'd like to get in touch with a greeter by Alonso @ 09/24/17 05:33 PM

Thank you, Jeff, just sent you a message.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: When are they gonna pay by Alonso @ 09/24/17 05:16 PM

You're right, I almost hijacked your thread, sorry about that. As you know I'm new here and still getting used to the forums. Would you like to continue the discussion in a more suitable thread?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Wedding kicked up a lot of interesting feelings. by dark empathy @ 09/24/17 04:46 PM

Thanks Dave, though I do confess it rather feels difficult to ascribe this to myself being as it just happened. Right now I'm struggling with motivation and the belief that I can actually change anything about my own life, that and moving house and
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Need a hug by woodenshoes @ 09/24/17 03:02 PM

((((((((((Usmc))))))))) Sorry your hurting. Ws
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling and Married by Ceremony @ 09/24/17 12:53 PM

Thanks Dan99, I like that. It can be revisited too.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.