Newest Members
MLCaddy3842, mattevans, Arle30, SuAn, Tranquil
13562 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (48), cbchorn (44)
Who's Online
5 registered (bluesky, UniversalBeing, zookeeper, Rich1967, 1 invisible), 52 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,562 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,525 Topics
492,534 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Blessing your enemies for 2018 by army77 @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

guss, i didnt know u wrote- blessings
Poetry
Jump to new posts the dreams by army77 @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

the dreams... a gentle mist is falling it makes me feel like crawling back to bed and dream. meybe of childhood days where i once played or of the nightmares that became. my innocence is gone as a forgotten song but the echoes remain of those ways
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness Can Be Multi Faceted by WG @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

I am older than a lot of you in here - my CSA was when I was between the ages of 5 - 8 - over 50 years ago. I have been in therapy only the last 4 years for this - and I have learned to find it in my heart to forgive - first my folks (they were part
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My confusion by Echoes @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

There are treatments that aim at recovering traumatic memories in psychotherapy. My therapist talked about that for some time when we were discussing some things I don't remember because I was too young. Granted, there is a lot of controversy attache
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: A curious development. Trigger warning. by SubtleStuff @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Hi Guys, Thanks so much for writing. There's lots here, certainly for me. Sterling: I'm not sure they enjoy it either. It would be good for me to get the story from an insider. When I was young, it never occurred to me that women didn't always enjo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Iam a hypocrite by SDD757 @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Addiction and destructive behaviors is a result of the abuse. I don’t this CSA has made anyone better...
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: For a Lost Soldier by LoneWolfX @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Yes. Saw this about 5/6 months ago. I got the impression that the film "suggested" as what happened was okay? TRIGGER!!! It is disturbing as it does not portray that the relationship was SICK. The child was RAPED! Even if a child goes to
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: This really troubles/confuses me (TRIGGER) by LoneWolfX @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Thank you genedebs. No I am not concerned about the legal question. But yes I am crying concerned with the confusion / pain. But it does hurt that the legal system may well view it as sexualized play. This idea of it being experimentation is deeply
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 02:03 AM

Smichael Stephen welcome to our place of healing and trying to figure out where we are at in our path. I hop you find the help I have. Heal well.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: You were mine *might trigger* by Echoes @ Yesterday at 01:19 AM

Thank you for replying, Rick. I do know about this. Understanding PTSD and how it's affected me is a great part of what I've grappled with, both back in the hospital and with my therapist. Feeling in danger, that life is scary, scanning every place I
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Australian Commission, Good News by GT13568 @ 12/16/17 05:29 PM

www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au News of this commission's work over the past five years has shown up even here in the States. I am so glad. I heard about this yesterday. My response was very powerful. Really overwhelming, I had to go to bed f
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Shame by LoneWolfX @ 12/16/17 11:36 AM

Excellent poem. And this line is profound: Originally Posted By Tryingtolive To love and forget, forget how to love.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Good news: I apologized by OCN @ 12/16/17 12:03 AM

You've taken some important steps, very well done! It takes courage to lay down the defenses and be open and honest with people, fully accepting that their answers might not be what you wish for. But as you can see, you've been given beautiful and en
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by Donald177 @ 12/15/17 01:34 PM

Hello mbwd! Welcome to the group. I am glad you are here, but saddened you have to be here. I am glad that you are taking steps to healing. I am here if you need an ear to listen. Please don't hesitate to reach out. You will find that the men here a
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello again by Donald177 @ 12/15/17 01:31 PM

Hello SMC1972! I am glad you found your way back home. We are here to offer you as much support and encouragement as we can. We all come and go, but when we do need to come back home, there are so many fine men here that will welcome us back with ar
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Where am I? by LoneWolfX @ 12/15/17 01:19 PM

I have just noticed the words dejection and rejection appear in usmc97's poem Alone. I had no intent of copying his words. It could be due to subconsciously repeating the same words after having read usmc97's poem two weeks ago. Or it may be coincid
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone else with CSA survivor parents? by LoneWolfX @ 12/15/17 12:25 PM

Yes. My mother. By her father... It really fucking sucks because the man I knew was not that man. Very hard to handle. It does not make it easier to talk about my abuse. I cringe when the topic comes up on TV when I am sitting with her. I don't wa
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Please Help!! by KMCINVA @ 12/15/17 12:16 PM

Rdphish73 Everyone has some baggage they are carrying--some can face it head on, others bury it. As a survivor I hid my past and people who have difficulty supporting other with compassion and kindness most likely have issues from their past that t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: . by KMCINVA @ 12/15/17 11:26 AM

I hope you are doing ok USMC97. Keep moving forward Kevin
Poetry
Jump to new posts Your filthy toy by LoneWolfX @ 12/15/17 08:55 AM

I started life as a clean boy until you did your tricks employ. I was never a saint, yet free of lustful taint. How is it possible you enjoy while you steadily destroy? Now I can never be cleaned - my lost innocence never redeemed. You may be lon
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: sleeping positions and abuse (TRIGGER?) by betrayed boy @ 12/15/17 03:10 AM

stomach here most all my life or on me side with a hand or arm between my legs, i flat pillow head barely on the edge, since the perps did pretty much everything no way to protect everything with only 2 hands, im real comfortable with a big dog on m
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: the whys (?) by Sterling @ 12/15/17 01:13 AM

hi. xo J
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Recovery is maintainance free? by SDD757 @ 12/14/17 11:59 PM

Thanks for all of the responses. Every time I pick this book up to read I can’t get past these two pages. It’s where I stopped reading before...
Male Survivors
I’m sorry this happened to you. I know it is easy to put her down as heartless and selfish. I think she is. Her actions have nothing to do with someone that truly loves you. You have to be given space to do this in your own time. However, what I kn
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Being Triggered With All The Media News by frankie72 @ 12/14/17 05:44 PM

What I have hated in a lot of these reports is the abuser playing the victim, and trying to get sympathy for their actions, and the lives they have damaged. At least, in my opinion, Louis CK made an apology about his failing, and acknowledged the har
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.