Newest Members
twinker, LaneFiasco95, Kristabar, tom93, ninjei
13513 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcb00 (41), beginning (37), Gary H. (44), jewelmom (66), kdg2310 (58), Li Yuki (2017), monarchnaps (39), Neverquit (33), Nord (61), SoSad (48)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,513 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,193 Topics
490,102 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING - Revisiting the case by LoneWolfX @ 6 minutes 29 seconds ago

Just wondering whether this is a good idea or not. Regarding the case file for "my acting out" (Ok maybe I should just say it - when I molested that poor boy), is it a good idea to get a transcript? I never went to court a lawyer stood on
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: New to the forum / pushing and pulling by Golden_Phoenix @ Today at 07:10 AM

Thank you for both your feedback HH and AM!
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Trust by Golden_Phoenix @ Today at 07:09 AM

Trust is one of the main keys to a relationship. Yet survivors often have a difficult time trusting anyone. So how does one have and maintain a healthy relationship with a survivor when there's a lack of trust?
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: ... nevermind by usmc97 @ Today at 05:34 AM

feeling this too, don't be alarmed though please
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Yet another "Why Us" by Ceremony @ Today at 05:15 AM

(((usmc97)))
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: "Me, too" thing on social media by Suwanee @ Today at 03:33 AM

“Virtue signaling” certainly seems to be at play here. I can’t guess the motives of all those who have participated in this. Perhaps a preponderance of them are sincere and emboldened by the campaign, but I didn’t utter anything close to “
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: When I was a newbie to Male Survivor Forums by Ceremony @ Today at 01:51 AM

Thanks guys, I appreciate your encouragement. Being around you guys makes me very grateful.
Male Survivors
I think your reaction is normal for anyone that has been traumatized.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: what I would want you to know by seachange @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Hi newground, thank you. Wow. I was writing to ceremony and I see you wrote. I'm going to have to wait to respond to you. Lots and lots of feelings right now that I don't have any words for. But I will write. Thanks so much again. Thanks.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Emotional Incest by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Hi Kristabar, I'm really sorry to hear what happened to your bf. if your bf's mother was wandering around naked and behaving so inappropriately towards a teenaged boy that it the sort of damage you describe, it much more serious than "motiona
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: How the MeToo Trend Made Me Feel Lonely by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

I saw the posts on "me too in the main male sa forum, and actually thought the same thing, even though I generally stay away from twitter and facebook. I am a pretty much minority here, and not just because yeah I'm registered blind and a sa s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Ceremonies post got me to thinking (rant) by Greg56 @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Thanks Ceremony I hope that people will look at my real face, real name and realize that I have a real story. As anyone can see, I'm just as real and normal as they are. I have a story to tell with a ending that is real. I have made it through the
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: long time, no me by usmc97 @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Hi Scott, this may be a lot but things are on my mind. I know from experience and from others who have mentioned it, that it is still really hard to find local support or even access to qualified care. It really shocked me because I thought things h
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Big Thank You! by Ceremony @ 10/20/17 11:47 PM

Amen traveler. LWx you've done a lot of writing to keep going and working. It makes a lot of sense to me. Glad you're here.
Survivor Stories
Jump to new posts House of Horrors and a little boy's innocence lost by Eternal18 @ 10/20/17 08:37 PM

**** TRIGGERS **** I've really been thinking about this the last few weeks. I guess in short I dissociated myself from what happened.I dealt with by abuse from when I was 14 years old, I had therapists, books, my mom was there to offer me a little
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness blocks by Greg56 @ 10/20/17 08:36 PM

I used to have all of those feelings...fortunately I've been able to process and for the first time in my life feel like "myself". Thanks to the process and boards like this one, I feel a "normalcy" in being a "survivor"
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Gay Men by Greg56 @ 10/20/17 08:30 PM

Thank You so much for your responses...it has helped take that worry off of my mind. Greg
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Not quite healed after 10 years... by AuthenticMe @ 10/20/17 06:11 PM

Hi Danny, Glad you found your way back. Like you, I had a lot of stops and starts on my healing journey. There is no right time frame for healing, but it sounds to me like you're walking the path thoughtfully. Lome
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Does Google want to hide paedophilia? by Alonso @ 10/20/17 05:09 PM

It doesn't depend on the spelling. If you try the American spelling ("pedophilia" instead of "paedophilia") the same thing happens. Even more shocking with the American spelling actually, because Google refuses to suggest any word
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Podcast referencing MS by SDD757 @ 10/20/17 03:06 PM

I am a podcast junky. One of my favorite and well produced podcasts is 'Sword and Scale'. It sounds like a podcast about dragons and knights, but it is a true crime podcast. You know Justice holds a sword and a scale. I found out about Malesurvior.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mark by KMCINVA @ 10/20/17 02:16 PM

This is a difficult topic for me--I have lived many dark days and had a try at it--fortunately saved by the quick response of others and the use of an old antidote. It is sometimes easier to see the end as the way out. The boy who was with me at time
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Messages by HealingHope @ 10/20/17 10:56 AM

Talking to you like you’re here Hoping maybe you’ll drop by Messages left in the usual places Wondering if they’ve got through Did you change your number? Did you forget mine? Maybe you just can’t find the words. I still go there and look f
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How many psychs have you seen? by Chris4TheMill @ 10/20/17 10:55 AM

I am on my 5th. I started with a pastoral counselor in 1988. He moved to Oregon after a year. He referred me to a female therapist, whom I ended up seeing for about 8 years. After her, it was another female counselor who specialized in sexual
Poetry
Jump to new posts You and me by Tryingtolive @ 10/20/17 08:03 AM

You and me. We all walk around pretending to be. Something we all search for is a feeling to be free. You and me. Aren’t like everyone else. Something we realize and must continue to be. You and me. Had A childhood lost. But as adults afraid to l
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Any reason not to call the church when my abuser.. by manipulated @ 10/20/17 01:01 AM

Great Job! You did a brave and noble thing the rest is on that church.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.