Newest Members
physicsfriend, GreyGrackle, Super Conductor, HowardCosell1990, Fozzie
13383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (53), Henry (43), james 1959 (58), Johnny90 (27), kayak (58), poliwog (47), Starbuck (41)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 63 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,383 Registered Members
76 Forums
69,394 Topics
483,309 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: un reasonable by Ceremony @ Today at 10:33 AM

Yes. newground, that being a man part hurts. I don't think I have been manly, and it's so weird to think I'm a lessor person, who doesn't stick up for myself from bad behavior, nor be assertive to seek good things. Instead, I see myself as a small, a
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New by Ceremony @ Today at 10:24 AM

Hello GreyGrackle, welcome. There are a lot of ideas and problem solving things discussed around MS. There's a lot of venting and listening too. I hope you find what clicks with you. I have used the "Search" feature sometimes to look for an
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Professional Wrestling by Ceremony @ Today at 10:20 AM

I want to welcome you Bryan. This is a good place to look for information, even answers, and to vent or listen to others. There's a "Search" feature above. I suggest you learn about it, and consider browsing ideas your concerned about? Ther
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Down by Ceremony @ Today at 09:00 AM

My thoughts for all supporters leans toward worry, and the idea that so much love goes unrequited. I have found out, more and more what unrequited can do. It's a mess. I have known a long time, that this mess sabotages my success. Not just healing, b
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings from a New Old guy! by traveler @ Today at 08:43 AM

umm, guys - this intro is about 5 years old. and that was the only time he ever posted anything. so - though i commend your generosity of spirit, i don't think you can reasonably expect a reply. sorry
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Power, Corruption and Lies! by Ceremony @ Today at 06:02 AM

Some might notice I chose and album title for the Subject header, it seems apropos to this former judge, on trial for child sex trafficking, etc... It looks like he imposed himself into a position on the school board too. Being close to children just
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: plug in needed for chat? by bluesky @ Today at 02:15 AM

You can try the app puffin it's a browser from the App Store it works on my iPad.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Guilty by Tom E. @ Today at 01:32 AM

That last sentence -- tears. Thank you C.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Really really low by bluesky @ Today at 12:39 AM

((((Tyler)))) This is a hard one for me. This has happened to me many times not only do I have to wash and wash but I have to shave all the hair on my body. At one piont I was shaving 2 or 3 times a day. Now as I am healing I don't feel this as often
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Taking Leave from Him by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

((((booksamurai)))) Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I can only imagine what you went through---then again, maybe I know too much. I hope you have tapped the inner strength I know we all have. All the best. Will
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts that voice by greenwizard @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

I really hate that little voice in my head that is always so negative. My girlfriend came home from work and said she wasn't staying. She opened this morning at 8, but I guess someone called off and her boss asked her to stay till closing at 11 ton
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Gents by Letourski @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

I am glad you guys got something from the post. Good discussion. Daniel
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: counseling abuse by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

That sob! Tom E. I can relate to your conflict avoidance. It resonates deeply and doesn't feel good. I've anger too, and it seems this is good to do? I've no way to confront my long gone rapists. From another country. 39 years, and I've no face to pi
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The past by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By Tryingtolive The past Does it last? Everything moves so fast. Wanting to move on. I don't know what I've done. The past feels like it weighs a ton. What had been done. Exploring through my mind. So much I unwind. What am I tryin
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: tell your heart to beat again by Hanuman @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Thank you for sharing this song; on this day and at that moment, those words are exactly what I needed to hear.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Life In Order by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Ceremony Thank you. I am finally letting the anger our in a healthy way I have been told. Directing at those who caused me damage instead of myself or making excuses for how they lied about the abuse, triggers, etc. Anger definitely is an emotion
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sick of being given a free pass on bad behavior. by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 07:27 AM

Me, I see walls everywhere. I'm not like them and that scares me, my anxiety is spiked before I even conceive of preparing for a new or ongoing action. Like right now, I'm again pondering and doing things to consider seeking a new career. I'm scared
Male Survivors
Tar & feather the bastard.
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: prayer? by Shyshark @ 04/21/17 06:27 PM

I'm sorry for your anguish Lee ... ((( your daughter ))) I lost my faith in the Church when I was 9 ... I say I don't believe in God but to be honest that is yet to be definitively resolved. I believe in Hope. I'm not a hypocrite so I can't pray fo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Dogs & Memories by Shyshark @ 04/21/17 01:29 PM

I'm glad you like it.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: does this mean...? by LinEar @ 04/21/17 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By traveler First - LinEar, thanks for replying. yeah - i read your post with great interest. And there was a lot in it that i could relate to - especially the anger of the perp. his anger toward me and how it was amplified every ti
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on Anger by LinEar @ 04/21/17 12:04 PM

Hi Ceremony, Thanks for your reply, glad that you resonated with the post. We hold so much in our bodies and our hypervigilance/hypersensitivity, especially to sounds and other stimuli, was the "correct" response at the time as it helped t
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Can't Compose by Sterling @ 04/21/17 09:25 AM

Nice to see a slightly different style of poetry. You're loving buddy . Thanks for expressing yourself.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New Guy by HBUL @ 04/20/17 09:15 PM

Hi Fozzie and welcome I am new here too and there seem to be a lot of good guys here so its cool you have found this place too.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Numb by Tryingtolive @ 04/20/17 08:19 PM

The feeling when nothing seems to click. Like a ticking time bomb ready to explode. On the surface i seem very polite. But they don't see my dark side. The feelings that keep my up at night. It's like nothing matters. One minute I think it's over. Th
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.