Newest Members
Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima, B5b5b5, Can_I_Do_This
13414 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mitzi (45)
Who's Online
8 registered (David1, betrayed boy, jlc, Max1969, Ceremony, New47bliss, 1 invisible), 61 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,414 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,472 Topics
484,529 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: In a funk or just F..... by zookeeper @ 10 minutes 57 seconds ago

Sometimes words are my worst enemy. The more I write and talk the deeper my mood gets. So let me give what I have left (((((blue sky)))))) Brian
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Barry Crimmins by Chris4TheMill @ 56 minutes 41 seconds ago

I have not heard of him, but thanks for informing us about this.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hi guys - I'm the dirty little hero by lapchinj @ Today at 09:45 PM

Hey πŸ’˜ EricπŸ’˜ You are number one in my book πŸ† . I've heard enough of your story over the last few years, since I've been here, and you always called yourself "dirty". I don't think that is at all accurate. I know from earlier discus
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Her by Tom E. @ Today at 09:24 PM

YES... unconditional love conquers all.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I'm a protector by LinEar @ Today at 09:00 PM

dac/physicsfriend: Not off topic at all. Good on you for recognizing the need to be "selfish", i.e., appropriately taking care of yourself first! Self-loathing, as you mentioned, is yet another topic that usually comes wrapped up in codepen
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Pick yourself up dust yourself off restart again!? by Broknwings @ Today at 08:51 PM

hitting restart is exactly what I call it in fact.
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Test - Challenge by Shyshark @ Today at 07:04 PM

Hi Elad ... Does he know about your abuse? also ... Does he come to your home?
Poetry
Jump to new posts This is how it is. A continuation of Tante by bluesky @ Today at 06:27 PM

Continuation of Tante. This is the sadness that I live. This is the feeling that I feel. This is the pain of my wounds. This is that ghost that haunts my mind and body. This is the death of a child that still lives. This is the call of my hea
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hey guys - I do understand now - UPDATED 05/23 by Ceremony @ Today at 05:59 PM

Thank you CIDT, Quote: I'm my parents now, and I tell me I love me and I'm proud of myself every day without fail
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude and Reveral by sorryson @ Today at 05:57 PM

Wreckage you are not a wreck you are a rising piece of art. You are fighting and finding positive words. Keep going and you will see you have done more to get better than you know. Paul
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: EFT Therapy by sorryson @ Today at 05:54 PM

Kevin I give you credit for trying new things to feel better. I know you will find the right one. You have been through so much lately. I do hope the church comes through but do not count on them. They are like all those Catholics who turn on survivo
Survivors of Female Abuse
Thank you for sharing, all of you. These fantasies are a bit disturbing to me, but therapist affirmed that this is a normal, healthy reaction. That comforted me, in a way. Mutilation fantasies about slitting her throat slowly with a razor blade stuff
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: not such a good day by sorryson @ Today at 05:47 PM

I am sorry for your grandma. You seemed to close to her and that makes it hard. I hope you take care of yourself and were able to say goodbye. I have that regret for my Dad because of my stupidity. We were estranged and he died and now I know he wa
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: low self esteem by sorryson @ Today at 05:45 PM

I hate being complimented. I do not believe I deserve it. I can compliment everyone else but me no. I always put myself down thinking why would anyone say I did a good job. It has hurt because so many self promote themselves and seem to get ahead
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts My (bi)sexual identity by dac @ Today at 05:38 PM

There are many discussions around here about same sex attraction and sexual orientation, so I thought I would just share my own perspective about myself. It seems that many male survivors of sexual abuse share common traits, as well as many differen
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Eulogy for My Molester by DanielQ432 @ Today at 04:35 PM

Chase Eric, you did a wonderful job of expressing your feelings there. Death is hard, and complex. When my father died, despite everything, I would have looked like the most heartbroken, crushed son at his funeral. I spent several days, when he
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: warrior I Am by Tom E. @ Today at 03:58 PM

Elad1 You are strong. We survivors are strong.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Tom E. @ Today at 03:55 PM

You don't have to hate yourself anymore for same sex attractions.It took me a long time to accept myself too. It's difficult I know. Some people seem to be ok with themselves right from the start...lucky them... but I think for most there is a long p
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Family Dynamics by SubtleStuff @ Today at 02:31 PM

Thanks PhysicsFriend, Originally Posted By physicsfriendYes, although it wasn't "creeping" so much. Abuse can certainly be infectious. I think I used the word "Creeping" because that's how it appears to me. Unconsciousness, fe
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How to Stop Acting Out??? Trigger Warning by wreckage @ Today at 01:38 PM

Yes! renewal ids the word that comes to mind. It's like a plant that getting more sun and water that it lacked. Let it go is the phrase that comes to mind. Looking forward rather than back. Sometimes it so intense- all of the new reactions to old
Sexual Identity Issues
BDD, don't know if anyone explained yet, but SSA = Same Sex Attraction
Poetry
Jump to new posts _ by tommyb @ Today at 12:04 PM

A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Wondering by tommyb @ Today at 12:02 PM

(tryingtolive) "Lost what i had left In me. Looking for the person I knew before. All my emotions crushing on the shore, So much In the core."
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: The "Seeds" or "Keys" of Hope by wreckage @ Today at 11:37 AM

Chris: Thank you. There has been a little crack in the concrete of pain that has covered the me that is trying to grow through it. I feel a bit more rooted.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: good article by DanielQ432 @ Today at 10:39 AM

Yes, I agree, it is. Since I consider myself in the "struggling" category, I'm going to ponder some of what it says.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.