Newest Members
FL adult, Windows, DANY3269, heggie94, GettingAway
13754 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
canadiannn (56), ChiBill (57), J R Stewart (48)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 46 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,754 Registered Members
75 Forums
71,553 Topics
499,734 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Wednesday Healing Circle Cancelled - August 15 by Anomalous @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for Wednesday, August 15, 2018. Anomalous
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i dont love you. by Sterling @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

its hard to be me. they wanted me so sick. and want me to make others sick. that is how they survived and climbed out of their shit. ' ; their lonliness. I cant focus. I had to change me. stop going to get pop. can he have them. I am not his dad.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The many dimensions of Forgiveness by OCN @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

That sounds like something to research! Like Desmond Tutu a lot, so gonna give this a try! Thanks for bringing this up
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Cultural Roots of CSA Trigger Warning! by genedebs @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Dear SS You know how you hAVE PRESENTED you must accept that you are dependent "on the kindness of strangers." I have been told that a plea for help on face book can get you help. I would recommend that stop taking about death, but rathe
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Victory (June 5th, 1982) by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

I'm so sorry this happened to you.
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: always a target by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

Hi sand shore, I’m sorry you’ve basically had a repeat performance of the CSA even as an adult. Knowing the baggage and emotional turmoil that comes with us into adulthood, abuse that continues even now seems twice as hard to deal with, The re
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Cusp by BDD @ 08/12/18 10:03 PM

What a day! manipulated, Wow, thank you for your enthusiasm! Guys it’s moments like this, when we step into growth we never could have imagined, that is worth all the had work we do. 2 years ago it would have been physically impossible to do what
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Not a sexual assault - but still.. by GettingAway @ 08/12/18 08:51 PM

Bluedogone, Thanks for your kind words and thoughts! What I meant with not taking the role as a victim is that it messed me up in other ways. Fear mixed with pride just got me into a road of false identity and not accepting myself. It's quite groun
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hate being transgender. by Sterling @ 08/12/18 08:44 PM

God bless you Erik , I cant understand what you are going through. YOu are a tough individual!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not lovable - proven by Sterling @ 08/12/18 08:38 PM

sorry Dillon , wish I was better.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: messed up a donation form by sand shore @ 08/12/18 02:34 PM

Thank you very much!
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings by 2Bnormal51 @ 08/12/18 02:19 PM

Greetings John67, You will find help here, and a type of friendship. So hopefully will talk soon. Take care.... Later....
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by bluesky @ 08/12/18 01:00 PM

I love everything about this artist. She has an amazing voice and is such a nice and fun person. Hope you all enjoy. She, she She, she She caught a hole in the fence and she ran She left her troublesome prison behind She didn't wanna f
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Catch 22 by wearytraveler @ 08/12/18 04:00 AM

SDD757, Faith really is a journey that we are on in a relationship with a God who DOES love us. I know that there are times we question where He could have been, where was he when_______. I will tell you that HE was with us in the pain and in the
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Oh St Doc's abuse of male players by SayItRight @ 08/12/18 02:20 AM

I hope all responsible are held accountable. Thanks for posting the update Lee.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Feelings not my own by Bluedogone @ 08/12/18 02:12 AM

Very expressive LoneWolfX, thanks. It sends a shudder through me to realize my earlier identity was partially shaped by someone who couldn’t care less what effect he would have on my future. Although it’s a life long job, it’s up to me to bre
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Seeing my abuser at wedding this weekend by Bluedogone @ 08/12/18 01:53 AM

Thanks for that very encouraging positive report. I’m glad it went well, and particularly glad to read of the “empowered” bit. That feeling is quite the opposite from earlier days when abuse robs us of any thought we have any power over the
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Zombie and wake me up. A tribute. by Sterling @ 08/11/18 08:35 PM

Hey bluesky, thanks . Ironically I am listening to "Dreams" from the cranberries. I love Dolores' voice - angelic like.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle Cancelled - Sunday August 12, 2018 by Anomalous @ 08/11/18 07:34 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for Sunday, August 18, 2018. Anomalous
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Big Shift, and Scandals Are Part of the Reason by SayItRight @ 08/11/18 01:45 PM

"Has Ireland Lost Faith in its Church?" https://www.ft.com/content/20987b3c-9a97-11e8-ab77-f854c65a4465
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: One Year After by Ceremony @ 08/11/18 01:39 PM

Awesome, I'll be hoping for you, sending good thoughts your way.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Does Google want to hide paedophilia? by Alonso @ 08/11/18 04:37 AM

Originally Posted By SubtleStuffStartpage (see:https://www.startpage.com/) doesn't seem to have this problem. That search engine looks very interesting. I'm concerned about privacy, so I just set it as my default search engine. However, in my compute
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: If my abuser caused this... trigger maybe? by Tom E. @ 08/10/18 08:18 PM

I also wonder what my "norm" would have been if I hadn't been exposed to homosexual acts when young.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts It's about time !!! by newground @ 08/10/18 05:02 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/09/male-student-molested-by-female-teacher-awarded-2-1m.amp.htm I couldn't help but smile just a bit
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Power of Love by SubtleStuff @ 08/10/18 04:58 PM

Thanks Kevin, Originally Posted By KMCINVAMy friend sent me this tonight. It's a great story! Thanks for posting it. Originally Posted By KMCINVAI think it was reminder to stay with those that love you. It put a smile on my face. Yes, so importa
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.