Newest Members
Meyekell, Muyoso, kaa, bsm, davkli
13206 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
admorris (62), Ausguy (32), jdenzy (49), Peter VanDeBogert (70), san (39), sani (39), Troy (51)
Who's Online
1 registered (Emotionally Numb), 21 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,206 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,421 Topics
476,104 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by dark empathy @ 09/23/16 03:49 AM

@Healing hope, thanks, I'm glad some of what I said helped, and indeed that's one reason I've not been particularly pleased about the technical issues which got in the way, and were weerdly prevasive. @Won't give up, I'm still not sure about "
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Survivors have an 80% chance of being an addict? by 1islandboy @ 09/23/16 02:06 AM

Alcoholism is rampant throughout my family. It was also made readily available, as part of the grooming process. I was led to believe, that it was natural benefit of doing other adult stuff. I was so naive. I believe now, that was only a half trut
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Rape Wouldn't Exist If... by jj78 @ 09/22/16 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By catfish86Statement taken out of context for political purposes. The forces of Hillary Clinton talking about someone else not taking rape and sexual harassment seriously. Given her track record of treatment of victims of her husb
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by WG @ 09/22/16 10:23 PM

Luke - You had that marvelous, wonderful, fairy tale type of day and you deserved every moment ! Wish we all could have been there and watched and applauded and danced and ate and laughed and had the most wonderful celebration for you. Just you and y
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed Emotions by WG @ 09/22/16 10:16 PM

You're most welcome, zoo. We are all learning how to be what we were meant to be in the first place but it all got derailed a long while back......that's right "I'm not dead yet!"
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed Emotions by zookeeper @ 09/22/16 09:15 PM

WG, thank you (and the T) for the rec. And honestly, the bat crap crazy line only referred to me. And I don't think you guys know it, but I have looked up to you all as heroes since the day I logged onto this site. You guys (all of you) are absolutel
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by ForeverFighting @ 09/22/16 08:18 PM

Luke, I am so happy for your beautiful experience. I also married the best friend I could ever hope for. I know what a wonderful thing it is to laugh together, cry together, and to have someone by my side who has nothing but compassion for what I've
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by WontGiveUp @ 09/22/16 08:02 PM

LUKE!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY!!!!! :-) I am so very happy for you! How absolutely incredible for you! I have been following your story, and you deserve just the best in the world. And it sounds like y
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 09/22/16 07:53 PM

looking for a dad i dont want to be like them please help k.k. s.dskdl;ddkl;jf;kldkldkldkld;kl;dddddddd ddas;dfjkldfsdk;jlfsdf; kdkldkjl;asdfdsafasdfsddjklsffk i hate this . shit. i hate mddfkl;dj dklddfjkl;d djklddjkl;d;jkld he needs love.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by HealingHope @ 09/22/16 07:35 PM

Hello Luke So many congratulations! You were so kind to me on so many occasions when I was losing hope here. It's so lovely to know that, miracles do happen. May you both be very very happy!
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: I Sat: by Ceremony @ 09/22/16 06:54 PM

Only you guys know this shit. I've not told anyone these stories, and doing it in a story poem, as if spoken word, set the problem of the thing in my mind. I don't want to trigger, to seem negative, I'm telling a story. I need this and hope it's Ok.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by Ceremony @ 09/22/16 06:44 PM

First to Magellan, Please allow me to add my humble, new person encouragement. The new person desire to show compassion, mixed with my own fears. Best wishes Magellan. Now to dark empathy, I thought about that moniker for a bit. Let it go, and that
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Poem 67, Marriage by Ceremony @ 09/22/16 06:27 PM

Very touching, thank you.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by Magellan @ 09/22/16 06:21 PM

Thanks for the encouragement. After 30 years of trying, I've come to realize that I'm dumb/stupid. I can't learn. I didn't believe this about myself when I was younger. But so much failure and so much confusion has led me down this path of comple
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by dark empathy @ 09/22/16 06:18 PM

Thanks Magellan, that is appreciated. I didn't think for me either, and I will be the first to admit that I've been so astonishingly lucky it's unbelievable. The beauty and the beast song (the one from the disney), regularly makes my lady and I cr
Introductions
Thank you all for the caring, kindness, ideas for dealing with my situation and troubles. My goal is to get a therapist asap. It's a bit of a process, isn't it? I looked for the type of therapist first, then checked in with insurance to pre-certify
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by Magellan @ 09/22/16 05:48 PM

not for me. But happy for you.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Loneliness by dark empathy @ 09/22/16 04:49 PM

Hi Gaat. wow, it's been a long time. Part of this as I said on the male survivers part of the site (and an extra one in family and friends), is due to me being in the states, getting married, applying for visas and indeed spending a week at music
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Poem 67, Marriage by zookeeper @ 09/22/16 04:35 PM

Beautiful! ZK
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: A problem with proposing by dark empathy @ 09/22/16 04:28 PM

@Fb, sorry this is a late reply but given I've just got married I obviously thought input would be good. One of the first things my lady and I promised when we decided to be together after both admitting we loved each other, is to always be honest.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Poem 67, Marriage by dark empathy @ 09/22/16 04:17 PM

I wrote this for my lady. It was read at our wedding in July.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Poem 67, Marriage by dark empathy @ 09/22/16 04:17 PM

Mazes of time where I walked a cold spiral, were twisted to true by the sound of a word, A light shy as friendship yet stronger than shadow, which echoed the love I'd long thought absurd. Rays of a dawn to long in the coming, cast light like a bea
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by dark empathy @ 09/22/16 04:15 PM

First of all, hi to everyone I hope everyone is doing okay and healing. I'm aware I've been away for a long while, but actually this was for a random reason not anything to do with recovery. Basically for some reason i couldn't log in to the site
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by dark empathy @ 09/22/16 04:14 PM

First of all, hi to everyone I hope everyone is doing okay and healing. I'm aware I've been away for a long while, but actually this was for a random reason not anything to do with recovery. Basically for some reason i couldn't log in to the site
Poetry
That was awesome. I hope he was held to account for his sins.
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.