Newest Members
DavidHauss, Mike 77, DarshansDaughter, Esterio, SomeUserName
13449 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BT (53), CrazyRob (45), ffa_kid (27), ItStopsHereNow (52), newground (54), vinnie (60)
Who's Online
3 registered (Ceremony, payne, Donald177), 93 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,449 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,756 Topics
487,017 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A message from my wife... by Ceremony @ 07/13/17 09:37 PM

Cirillo, I would be in awe too, shocked surprise too. How wonderful she is, and I know there are some women here in Family and Friends who will be very happy you're supported like this. There are supporters on F&F who have given so much, and hope
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: A girlz eye view by DanielQ432 @ 07/13/17 09:22 PM

Hi MACH123. Ok, I read what you wrote, as well as Ceremony. It's really unfortunate that we grew up back when marginalization of anyone "different" was the rule. The term "faggot" was meant to be hurtful, and boys liked to thro
Jump to new posts Re: A message from my wife... by KMCINVA @ 07/13/17 09:11 PM

You have a woman who knows how to love a husband. She sounds wonderful For me I never had that woman despite what she claims. I was last in line behind her parents, siblings, our children then maybe me but possibly her aunts and uncles and cousins
Jump to new posts Re: A message from my wife... by Cirillo @ 07/13/17 08:57 PM

I'm sorry I brought up painful memories for you Kevin. (((Kevin))) You deserved support and love!! I always felt like I could never tell her anything beyond just telling her it happened...let alone telling it in such detail.... When she told me
Jump to new posts Re: A message from my wife... by KMCINVA @ 07/13/17 08:20 PM

Be thankful. When I told my wife now ex her words were where is the money from the Church. Not how am I, am I doing ok. I am understanding how they pushed me to these depths--depths I struggle to rise above. Maybe their wish was my death so the wo
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: The usual confusion due to csa. Possible triggers. by betrayed boy @ 07/13/17 06:00 PM

hi Giovanni, from what T tell's me it's quite common for this to happen decade's after the fact, not sure if i should take comfort in it but from what i've read in here and guy's i've talked to it seem's to be true. BB
Sexual Identity Issues
Hi BB, thanks very much for that. Yes, that's the shocking thing when it suddenly rears its ugly head. But the good thing is that I've researched some of the archives here and we're definitely not alone. A lot of people have gone through a similar
Jump to new posts A message from my wife... by Cirillo @ 07/13/17 03:25 PM

My wife found my story on here.... I never meant for her to know that much....but....her response was incredible. I don't deserve her, but she is one of a kind, imo. We communicate a lot through music...mostly because I suck at communicating vocall
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Trigger A Romanticized Version the Place of Abuse by DanielQ432 @ 07/13/17 02:46 PM

Kevin, I'm sure that kind of thing would be hard to read. I know it's not the same, really, but - well, I know I say I don't have any friends, but I do in many ways - when my "best friend" moved from our home town to Berlin, Germany a few
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: The usual confusion due to csa. Possible triggers. by betrayed boy @ 07/13/17 02:03 PM

hi Giovanni, i never remembered my csa i was like 51/2 to 7ish, really never had a thought about doing gay sex then in my mid 40s during a stressful long divorce bam it hit all of a sudden slowly step by step i found myself exploring different gay se
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.