Newest Members
Henry L., Bardock, TylerZ, PhilUK, tobefree151
13334 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Hypnoboy (72), Jerhun (39), lumber_jack (33), myquietspace (35), Python (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (Jer, Elad1, New47bliss, BDD, 1 invisible), 81 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,334 Registered Members
76 Forums
69,086 Topics
480,973 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Whole again chapter 1 by jas4159 @ 02/21/17 01:58 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The boy warrior by jas4159 @ 02/21/17 01:58 PM

thanks Elad1. i also like Tao Te Ching.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: my message to all abusers by jas4159 @ 02/21/17 01:55 PM

thanks everyone. I am really touched.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: chapter 4 Whole again by jas4159 @ 02/21/17 01:48 PM

Thank u james. and no problem with the humor. it is kinda funny. but i am glad it touched u. there are fourteenn more chapters that i will post over time. or u can read it in its entirety. copy and paste the link below. it was an incredible tri
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Questions with no answers. by tommyb @ 02/21/17 01:03 PM

(tryingtolive)
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: 21 years later by tommyb @ 02/21/17 01:02 PM

(lumes48)
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Bri by tommyb @ 02/21/17 01:02 PM

(BDD)
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Celibate for life by oic @ 02/21/17 12:40 PM

(((MohaveMike))) I agree with (((greenwizard))) and (((Kevin))). This stuff got so confusing for me I once even considered surgical or chemical castration to ensure celibacy & after being counseled against that by another here who once considere
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Celibate for life by KMCINVA @ 02/21/17 12:33 PM

MojaveMike Take your time on a decision like this one. The abuse can either cause one to be over sexual or under sexual. It is how we think of sex and ourselves. The abuse distorts our view of sex. Many act out either consciously or subconsciously
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Complicated truth. Will it set me free? by oic @ 02/21/17 12:16 PM

(((Ceremony))) Sounds mutual & not one sided & that is always refreshing for me. Thank u & everyone big time!
Male Survivors
When I experienced nightmares & terrors in '15, I went to the church for help when in fact I was in need of treatment for csa associated trauma. After a year of things only progressively getting worse, I finally was fortunate to finally connect w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Complicated truth. Will it set me free? by Ceremony @ 02/21/17 12:00 PM

Thank you oic. I'm glad to be around to read your reflections and self awareness. It means a lot to me, as you've noted the validation means to you. Witnessing brothers here working on the very difficult thinking about our suppressed, and other traum
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Celibate for life by greenwizard @ 02/21/17 11:55 AM

Personally, I wouldn't go making such a radical decision. You never know what's going to happen in the future. For me it took the right woman and the right situation. It was a blind date set up that at the time I really wanted nothing to do with,
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Complicated truth. Will it set me free? by oic @ 02/21/17 11:50 AM

(((Kevin))) When we first began speaking over a year ago, we were both a mess if my memory serves me correctly. Thank you for the truths you've helped me to see. I was so numb for so many years, experiencing emotions is a relatively new phenomenon f
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Is something wrong with me? (possible triggers) by greenwizard @ 02/21/17 11:47 AM

Thanks everyone. After some sleep I feel a little better. It took a lot of tossing and turning, but at some point I fell asleep. My girlfriend also did lots of assuring that she loves me for who I am. My girlfriend knows, my father's death was
Male Survivors
Kevin - it sounds strange to say it, but this really does seem like good news. I am so glad for you that you have received some assurance of the other boy's remorse and regret. that must be a very healing thought. I hope that it will help you to mo
Male Survivors
I wish to send good thoughts of prayer, and understanding to you, to all you've mentioned in need and those helping. I have followed as closely as I can, and am trying not to cry for the good sadness of it all. The clarity and sort of cleaning house
Male Survivors
Greenwizard I think the abuse changes how we think of ourselves and this reflects onto others. They see our need to please, to conform and accept how we are treated--for many of us believe we deserved the abuse as guilt and shame control. Your firs
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Complicated truth. Will it set me free? by KMCINVA @ 02/21/17 10:42 AM

OIC Well said and I am happy you are seeing the truths and not the lies and manipulation. The latter are the most difficult to overcome due to grooming, manipulation and for some the need to please. I am sorry you endured such atrocities from you
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Terrible Nightmare/Flashback Brings Some Clarity by KMCINVA @ 02/21/17 10:21 AM

This may sound strange because to me I never expected a nightmare and flashback to bring clarity or even the thought of hope. Last night was a terrible night of nightmares and flashbacks but in a way helped to bring clarity to a part of the abuse I
U.S. & World News
Originally Posted By Chase EricThere has been a news story in our community yesterday regarding a child molestation at a local park. A friend of mine, who happens to be a big fan of Milo, had quite a discussion about the molestation, with everyone s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Complicated truth. Will it set me free? by oic @ 02/21/17 10:17 AM

Thanks (((traveler))) And everyone here at MS who has put up with my rants & ramblings of the past year. Without you, I could never have opened my eyes to these truths and alas begun to heal. I think it gives credence to one of of the affirmati
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Milo advocating for intergenerational relationship by Wheatthins @ 02/21/17 10:02 AM

Normally I wouldn't doubt someone claiming to be abused. Milo is the exception to that rule. The paper trail of his outlandish claims and comments regarding every and all subjects is miles long.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Complicated truth. Will it set me free? by traveler @ 02/21/17 09:34 AM

oic - it is so good that you are replacing all of their implied and overt lies with your own truths. keep on believing in the truth and moving forward. lee
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Complicated truth. Will it set me free? by oic @ 02/21/17 09:08 AM

Thank you! (((Manipulated))) I hope u know I'm a fan of yours. Seems a health scare sparked all this reflection and attention to these matters in the first place and I'm experiencing that again so I'm reevaluating a lot of stuff at present. Your wor
Page 8 of 14 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.