Newest Members
Meyekell, Muyoso, kaa, bsm, davkli
13206 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BeesHive (45), ggirl (32), silent bob (52)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 46 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,206 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,419 Topics
476,088 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: smiles or tears by Shyshark @ 09/23/16 06:03 PM

Hi zoo ... It does doesn't it? Yesterday was a great example. I woke up early (8:00) and wanted to jump off my balcony. Spent until mid afternoon in bed and got up feeling good and by 8:00pm I wanted to go out to a club and dance. IT'S EXHAUSTING! I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Finding a Therapist = I don't mean talking to one by Ceremony @ 09/23/16 04:37 PM

What I mean, seeking on via health insurance recommended, or out of network approval is now getting edgy! The first 2 I tried, I discovered they're not in network, and today, I understand better why that is. My Health Insurance has made it nearly im
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Looking For Support Group-Cleve/Akron-Canton by zookeeper @ 09/23/16 03:56 PM

Wow, my bad for the extreme delay. Yes, I can give you helpful hints in keeping the addicts from killing the drunks. But its not a psychologically healthy sport. :-) Zoo
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: Rape Wouldn't Exist If... by zookeeper @ 09/23/16 03:50 PM

Sadly the victim, whether its gay, straight, man, woman, boy, girl or any of the other variables, the victim seems to ALWAYS bear the brunt of fault in public opinion. Many survivors have our stories of people who either blamed us in part, blamed u
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: smiles or tears by zookeeper @ 09/23/16 03:44 PM

Hey Shy I get the emotional swings you are describing. Im so angry Im spitting nails one moment and grieving inconsolably the next. Meds and therapy have helped some, but I agree, this sucks. Zoo
Male Survivors
Alcoholism ran amuck thru both side of my family, some drugs too as I learned much later on. My abuser uncle was a drunks, drunk. I hated everything about alcohol as a kid, even as a 8-9 y/o I knew it was the alcohol fueling the abuse. Needless t
Male Survivors
My uncle- a drunks' drunk, he was rarely sober. I think he was a sex addict as well, but I was his go to boy from 8-9 to 12 y/o. Only after I pulled away from him did I notice that he was trying to get into anybody & everybody's pants, a child, a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by dark empathy @ 09/23/16 02:29 PM

@Ceremony, ah fair enough. Though I'm in the Uk I'm afraid I'm more a classical and weerd eclectic sort of chap myself, i have a music collection which goes from pink floyde, blackmore's night and the beatles to broadway musicals, baroque and beathov
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by Magellan @ 09/23/16 02:04 PM

I'll leave the thread. I'm nothing but a distraction. Sorry, Luke.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by Magellan @ 09/23/16 02:04 PM

I feel totally and completely unheard. I can't learn how to make friends. Been trying to learn this for 33 years. Why can't people appreciate the magnitude of what I"m suffering from? No, I can't learn. I have 33 years of fucked up failure t
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed Emotions by zookeeper @ 09/23/16 12:27 PM

Thank you DE, I guess we are all growing a bit aren't we? Zoo
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 09/23/16 12:11 PM

people care. my mom is a moron! i cant o .ve my h ow do live with yourlself zonfad. she hates. me and she wouldnt let me think. she would hit me all the time. shaming me by laughing at me naked since age 1. guck fuck. ;dfjsa;djf;
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 09/23/16 11:35 AM

HE wants a friend. al and the chipmunks. wwf cartoons. wokr work. ? i n know . i need work. maybe test products. slow down forum. focus on a idea. i have ideas i cant make money off them. its not that. i am so counfu s confused! i dont kn
Introductions
Ceremony Good luck and I hope you find a therapist you can work with and one who understands the issues you face. The connection with the therapist is important. Paul I sense anger in you. They say it is good to release. I am sorry the pain you
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reporting, take two. by Nothing Man @ 09/23/16 11:14 AM

I am so sorry for the aftermath of the interview also. That was a terrifying and brutal experience and you were very brave to make it through the interview. The seizure was horrible and I am very sad that you went through it. But it is over now al
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by WG @ 09/23/16 11:00 AM

Magellan - I would beg to differ with you - you CAN learn. You learned how to type, you learned language, you learned how to read, you learned how to walk, talk, speak a language and more than likely other things. You are not unteachable. You do have
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by HealingHope @ 09/23/16 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By dark empathy One bit I especially liked in the service we had is we did note that "before they found love they were friends!" since we definitely were, and very much still are. This is so beautiful to read!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by Magellan @ 09/23/16 10:25 AM

deleted
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reporting, take two. by KMCINVA @ 09/23/16 08:00 AM

I am so glad the person interviewing understood the need to keep you calm and to feel safe. Sadly many in the professions that see trauma from police, teachers, and even medical people are not trained to deal with trauma victims and believe their wa
Male Survivors
Fucking martyr. "Oh woe is me, I have to drive 45 minutes to school every day, kiss me and make it better or you don't really love me".
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reporting, take two. by BFree27 @ 09/23/16 07:34 AM

So, good news first: I had the interview and it went much more smoothly than I expected it to. The man was very understanding, opening with me taking as much time and space as I need, and letting me know that it's ok if I need to stop at times. His
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by KMCINVA @ 09/23/16 07:19 AM

Luke I am so happy for you--Congratulations!!! You deserve happiness and she sounds like a wonderful woman. I wish you both years and years of health and happiness. It is always wonderful to see and hear wonderful things happening to survivors b
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by dark empathy @ 09/23/16 07:14 AM

Actually that is just what my lady said when the pasta detailed his version of the service, all about woman being made from adam's rib as man's helpmate, with the man pledging to share all his worldly goods with his wife and the woman pledging him he
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: smiles or tears by Ceremony @ 09/23/16 07:10 AM

Hugs Shyshark. Endure.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Triggers in the storm by Ceremony @ 09/23/16 07:08 AM

Wow, that's good FF. Thanks.
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.