Newest Members
orlotonkel, Nathan James, lilgas69, Humfrey, devon46
13131 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (30), GL (69), JohnP725 (68), Lloydy (63), Marie-TwoOfUs (37)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,131 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,091 Topics
474,259 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Problems With Medical Appointments by zookeeper @ 07/19/16 07:33 AM

Needing suggestions guys, I have a dental appointment today and have had problems with people working in my mouth, for obvious reasons. Does anybody have anyone have a suggestion for freaking out in the dentist chair? Thanks guys
Male Survivors
Hi Cherrios, Welcome to the group. I went to reply to you the other day but thought I didn't really have the same experience so I wouldn't jump in. Since no-one else has popped in here I wanted to make sure you don't feel alone here. When my now
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Exploration vs abuse by OgO @ 07/19/16 01:17 AM

Lee, Thank you so much! You are so right on all of this and it's been one of the reasons why it's been so hard for me to come to terms with everything. I finally am getting there now!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: A Thousand Little Pieces by ForeverFighting @ 07/18/16 10:56 PM

Zoo, I'm so sad to hear what was done to you back then. It follows us, doesn't it? There's a box of memories in my brain that are so old I don't know whether they were real or not. And my grandfather was a photographer with his own dark room. I h
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: who am I? (possible triggers) by ForeverFighting @ 07/18/16 10:41 PM

Thank you for your second post. I can relate to so much of what you say. The shutting down--wow, yesterday was so hard that I started shutting down in front of people. That hasn't happened for a while. I read something that said that PTSD is just
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 07/18/16 08:19 PM

crappy computer. you have 20 seconds , end your time or press no and stay logged on. "I guess I will press no . click. two seconds later. please either log off or press no . anyway, I don't know if I am a boy or a girl. I my dad is always k
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Having a Problem vs Being a Problem by SmartShadow @ 07/18/16 07:38 PM

Thanks for sharing this kawak, My heart brakes for you and that little five year old boy. Yes, this is the stuff that becomes like living damage inside. I supose our work is to tell our storys enught that we come to terms with it all and it looses it
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Having a Problem vs Being a Problem by kwawk @ 07/18/16 05:07 PM

SS- Thanks for sharing something so personal, as you explore how the perspective of a deeply hurt child still influences your adult irrational perspective of yourself. We are still "works in progress", trying to digest the humiliation we
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 07/18/16 03:20 PM

DONT WANT T to g o to cilile sheens ai gilie bilie is a boy. and you know it. an di doint want to thin of them I don't wan t to go ther. if ever time I go there I eat. and ithen I dee bilie as this great fucikin loser. why couldn gofd dfill
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 07/18/16 02:56 PM

I hate this. I don't want to got to. that. I thatn I he h at tes me and then bilie looks at me and zoran. or its bozna a bozna wants em me to break u arart apr apart my family. that is why I can understand shit. why done she do dthis. I have such
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 07/18/16 12:16 PM

I know I would rather be with a guy , romantically. But my mind ....I just can't turn it off. I trick myself thinking I am straight or ....yea ...I feel like I need a girlfriend. This is weird. I just don't know. I don't want to make others stress
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: An Awareness Campaign Idea by iaccus @ 07/18/16 11:54 AM

Wow what a great idea! I hope it goes well! Good sailing!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Influential song lyrics by BFree27 @ 07/18/16 10:20 AM

I though it might be fun to post songs that we relate to that day, that week, whatever we feel might be good to express ourselves, you know? I just love that music can be so inspiring. So the first song I'm choosing to post is This is Gospel by Pani
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: relationships by Elad1 @ 07/18/16 04:39 AM

I am so glad to hear your good news. You deserve a good life and happiness in your relationships. This makes me feel good.
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.