Newest Members
TopHat, Restore, Tracy, Winston, Jimmy'sDoneLots
13166 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (50), Grunty1967b (2016), highflight (44), jocks44 (56), kitm1 (49), Porrick (46)
Who's Online
3 registered (Winston, 2 invisible), 37 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,166 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,263 Topics
475,115 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts smiles or tears by Shyshark @ 08/23/16 05:22 PM

Do you begin your day with a smile and end it in tears ? Do you begin your day in tears and end it with a smile ? Does it change from hour to hour ? How long can you endure ? How long before you're sure ? It's just not worth it anymore.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts r*pist gets no jail time so he can go to college by Jacob S @ 08/23/16 04:57 PM

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article97320267.html
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling anxious. Acting out. by Nothing Man @ 08/23/16 04:32 PM

Hi bluesky, I can certainly identify with your conundrum. I was laid off from my job of more than a decade six weeks ago and I have not been able to find any work since. I am despairing that I will have to settle for a crap job with meaningless w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling anxious. Acting out. by ForeverFighting @ 08/23/16 04:06 PM

Bluesky, you’re doing exactly what I’m trying to learn. You already know your triggers, and you know how they are affecting you. You posted here for support, took a walk, talked with a friend... How could you do any better based on the challen
Male Survivors
andrewmo - The feeling will come and go. It does with me, it does with all of us. It took a long time - years - before I felt OK to be angry about what was done to me. It came out in other ways - short tempered with my wife or children or someone - a
Introductions
Welcome, and at the same time sorry you have to be here. We understand. This is a safe place.
Male Survivors
I reacted similar as you described which lasted for months, and then now 3-4 years later the rage is subsiding a bit as I start to accept what happened. But I didn't really have much support, I think that makes a big difference.
Poetry
Jump to new posts How do I by Tryingtolive @ 08/23/16 05:41 AM

How do I love? Again... How do I trust? Again... How do I forgive? Again... How do I know what I want? In life. Friendships Lovers Family Foes Jobs Self care All a mess. How do I manage all that. The list can go on. One leads on the other. Isol
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.