Newest Members
Meyekell, Muyoso, kaa, bsm, davkli
13206 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (66), Isreal101 (67), Phil Sober (43), phil1973 (43), Teddy Bear (65)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,206 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,427 Topics
476,150 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Telling others the truth by ForeverFighting @ 09/27/16 01:15 AM

I have always hated listening to people who seems to think my bioparents are the most amazing people on earth. "I just love your mom." "I admire your mom so much for taking care of your dad." "How are your mom and dad doing?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Once Again I'm Left Scrambling for a Place to Live by diamondheart @ 09/27/16 12:58 AM

There's one thing I've noticed the last few years and that's how little stability I've had in my life. I've also noticed a pattern of having to leave my living situation rather abruptly. I don't know if I've ever moved because I wanted to. Well there
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: What Did She Say? by ForeverFighting @ 09/27/16 12:38 AM

Zoo, that is so true. I always wonder what was going through their minds. Sometimes in therapy, I have tried out loud to make sense of why people did what they did--why my bioparents and my uncle are the way they are. You know what she says? The f
Male Survivors
intochange When I read your response my heart sank. I was abused by a priest and I remember hearing he is one who represents Christ on earth. How sick. It makes me better understand my love hate relationship with the church. Kevin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: what was the one charateristic of your abuser. by intochange @ 09/26/16 08:05 PM

He was God's representative on earth.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts What Did She Say? by zookeeper @ 09/26/16 07:10 PM

Spending time in thought today and considering the times my life could have been easily ended by my abuser. I think he brought me to the point of death those times for a number of reasons, chiefly for his own sadistic pleasure. Secondly, I think he w
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Paterno To Be Honored At Home Game by Suwanee @ 09/26/16 06:47 PM

Cults of personality are inherently suspicious. Dare to question the party line. Yes, in another era, I would have burned at the stake, dunked in the river, or pressed with stones. Will
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 09/26/16 04:49 PM

Thanks Ceremony! I am touched that you have tears. I am anxious to just wail. Cry and cry. I hate holding this in. It is so hard to feel bad and yet wonder "what the hell is it that I do?" I hate that my abusers just made shit up all
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: in the morning shadows (from my blog) by MarkK @ 09/26/16 04:48 PM

Thanks, my friend. I too have found certain stories on news I can no longer watch. Or even types of storylines in movies other tv programs. Protection. I don't know if you can be too ocd about something we were denied (or robbed of) earlier in li
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 09/26/16 04:46 PM

that is why. cnat you tmy dyou dont like my momther. none of you are my mom. i want my momoy i want my mmommy!!" balgoij starts laughing. "what a stpuid kid." i ws age 1. you dont . look like me. you are a girl" my sper
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The Song by MarkK @ 09/26/16 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By Ceremony so, you see, it's me unable to be free it's the way, the mind is set to believe so the "trick" or our task - is to "unset" our mind and find a way to believe - if possible - that we are able to be fr
Humor
Jump to new posts The Onion Article by Matt Paknis @ 09/26/16 04:32 PM

Rest Of Nation To Penn State: ‘Something Is Very Wrong With All Of You’ http://www.theonion.com/article/rest-nation-penn-state-something-very-wrong-all-yo-54010
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Paterno To Be Honored At Home Game by ForeverFighting @ 09/26/16 04:13 PM

That is awesome. I agree--Go Onion!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My Brother by Nothing Man @ 09/26/16 03:49 PM

Yeah, I have believed my middle brother was also molested by the guy who raped me. When I finally admitted the truth in the course of a breakdown, I told my wife that my brother probably had been molested as well. My dad contacted my brother and he
Poetry
Jump to new posts The Song by Ceremony @ 09/26/16 03:13 PM

The Song When I take the time to get into my mind it feels so lonely as one slips down slowly one among whom have to be phony one among whom need no glory one among whose still and sorry There's always wonder, of the fit where love takes a respite
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: in the morning shadows (from my blog) by Ceremony @ 09/26/16 02:46 PM

Makes one want to hug the child inside. Hug him tight, tell him he's loved, wanted. I caught the change at the end, "morning" to "mourning". A sad tale, but somehow deeply endearing, "a child" makes it so. To protect,
Poetry
Jump to new posts in the morning shadows (from my blog) by MarkK @ 09/26/16 02:35 PM

in the morning shadows fear extends its claws and holds me tight in agony in the morning shadows cold descends within striking bone and sinew with harsh accuracy in the morning shadows panic creeps and slides taking me unaware and unprotected in t
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: for want of a sighting by MarkK @ 09/26/16 02:32 PM

Thank you for your kind words, Rick. I can always be contacted as shown on my blog site - but I will also start a PM with you in case you have things you wish to say "non-publicly". Thank you again for reaching out. M ps - I have had ot
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Paterno To Be Honored At Home Game by JustScott @ 09/26/16 02:18 PM

Anyone see the Onion article??? I know The Onion is all satire.... but I think this time they actually got it 100% Correct!!!!! Go Onion! http://www.theonion.com/article/rest-nation-penn-state-something-very-wrong-all-yo-54010
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Influential song lyrics by Muyoso @ 09/26/16 02:02 PM

gorgeous and potent songs... actually I'm looking for original songs that deal with adult men and childhood-adolescent sexual abuse... I create, produce, and perform theatrical-musical-storytelling programs... I'm creating a new one man show for perf
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Ceremony @ 09/26/16 01:13 PM

My inner voices used to be right there, and I know seeking to stop them included finding some choice buds to de-seed, roll and toke. Those old days are 16 years past, but still as today, as this topic at MS is. Though I've only been looking at my rap
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 09/26/16 12:46 PM

Thank you Ceremony. I feel like i have friends. Just here online , not yet in Toronto. I will get there. It is tiring to . To do this , os sorry. And thanks for sharing , that felt nice . I felt like someone cared. I know i have people who
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Anger by Ceremony @ 09/26/16 12:45 PM

I saw that James. Thank you for the kind words. Ceremony is a song. It's played by Joy Division and New Order. Both are just about the same band. One member passed away back in 1980 and so Bernard, Stephen, Peter joined up with Gillian to form New O
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 09/26/16 12:40 PM

i am scared. i dont want to know you zoran. i dont wnt to be gay. and i d see that you all want this. so bilie doesnt have to fee.l anythihng. i feel learny or worky or money i need adad i am so embarrased yous should be ashamed not i ! i hate feeli
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Ceremony @ 09/26/16 12:15 PM

I saw a video online last week. It was a person who had concerns about being alone, and having no money to do things. Which meant not getting out to places to meet people. I had the same problem, but had a job that took all my time and energy, which
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.