Newest Members
jez, Long Way Home, Bcbornleo, Orko, molander
13593 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Etele (22), isign2u (55), Mark R. (66), noid (68), TheTraveler (55)
Who's Online
3 registered (LinEar, manipulated, anxietydepressio), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,593 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,677 Topics
493,602 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Finally confronting this by Surya25 @ 01/12/18 08:48 PM

Thanks 2Bnormal51. I want to write down my story eventually as I think it will lessen the power of the whole thing has on me.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: My solar flight. by Noah Barrett @ 01/12/18 06:59 PM

That was the short version of that one. It's not all space adventures tho. I've put alot of things on paper but I never show them to anyone. I'll share more here soon. I grew up in the 80's and 90's and watched all the cheesy fantasy films of the tim
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: not orientation but disorientation by traveler @ 01/12/18 06:57 PM

eirik - thanks for a very balanced, fair, and non-contentious alternative view. i can certainly see it from that perspective, too. as you seem to be saying, i agree that either may be true for some people and most certainly, not any one description
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i dont love you. by Sterling @ 01/12/18 06:07 PM

can you give me some money can you be here. I need help. . I don't want to know who I am. please help. I know I like mye meut I like women but I wm anot alotoed think. I am resonsbie for all the things. I am gay. oh. I should be careful everyone kn
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: If Anyone Is A Praying Person.... by WG @ 01/12/18 02:52 PM

Hey Chris - If I were an empath I'd make every attempt to assume your pain. I cannot imagine what that must be like. Please know you will be added to my prayer list. Sorry I haven't kept up - my life has been a storm of change and I kind of got lost
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: WOW! Summary of survivor health issues by SDD757 @ 01/12/18 02:42 PM

thanks for posting.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings.....I'm here..... by WG @ 01/12/18 02:42 PM

Welcome 2Bnormal51 - we're here to support you. I know I've found some good people in here when I needed to vent or just talk with others who "get it" about us. Give yourself time.
Male Survivors
As was said here - it does ebb and flo (I think I graduated from college with them - I know, dumb joke). My wife had a stroke in April of '17, we moved to a different town, I gave my pick-up truck of 18 years to my son (the history is that it was the
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: WOW! Summary of survivor health issues by 2Bnormal51 @ 01/12/18 02:15 PM

Manipulated........Thank you for posting this link, I have bookmarked this! This explains so much! I have always high energy, hyper actually even as a child, and I totally understand her statement "Toxic Stress"! I walked around on tip toes
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings.....I'm here..... by 2Bnormal51 @ 01/12/18 01:51 PM

Thank you HBUL for the greeting, and desiring to guide me through this maze of incredible stuff! I've sent you a PM, have a great weekend....as much as possible. Talk soon. Later.....
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings.....I'm here..... by 2Bnormal51 @ 01/12/18 01:49 PM

Thanks for the greeting "Manipulated" and it was good chatting with you in the Chat room! Keep it cool....... talk soon..... Later..... C
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Finally confronting this by 2Bnormal51 @ 01/12/18 01:35 PM

Welcome to Surya and Noah! I also am a new member as of this week, and let me tell you I have already had a major turning point by confessing something to AnonDK yesterday in the Chat room. Something shame and disgust held me back. I hadn't planned
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reduction in active male survivor users... by UniversalBeing @ 01/12/18 12:30 PM

I recommend the Healing Circle on Wednesday and Sunday evenings. It is a very supportive group. Also, you get instantaneous support. Sometimes posting on the forums and waiting for a compassionate and supportive response can feel like people don't ca
Poetry
Jump to new posts In the mind by Tryingtolive @ 01/12/18 11:17 AM

In the mind. Looking for something to find. I just can’t rewind. I was so blind. My whole life a question. And answers I have turn into obsession. Let the nights and days pass. Time has moved so fast. I keep burying away a truth of mine. It’s tir
Jump to new posts Re: If Anyone Is A Praying Person.... by Chris4TheMill @ 01/12/18 09:10 AM

Thanks CelloL! Going to see the surgeon in a few hours. Just woke up all of a sudden, it is 4am. Hope to be able to get back to sleep until I have to get ready...I guess I'm nervous too but have basically accepted what is, which brings some peace
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Masturbation Shame Discussion by CelloL @ 01/12/18 09:07 AM

I might add that I have felt shame over wet dreams, too. There, though, I think I associated it with bed wetting rather than something natural. I was horrified when they started happening. My son is 13 now and I haven't talked anything with him abo
Jump to new posts Re: If Anyone Is A Praying Person.... by CelloL @ 01/12/18 08:55 AM

Hey Chris, even though I haven't said so I'm still praying for you. I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time. I hope there is relief and healing soon. I'll be certain to pray for wisdom for the doctors, too, something I think is importan
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reduction in active male survivor users... by Napoleon @ 01/12/18 05:15 AM

Thanks for all the responses, if anything this proves the site is more active than I thought it was.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reduction in active male survivor users... by iaccus @ 01/12/18 02:36 AM

There are a few names that I have noticed are no longer around. It does come and go, you get to know a few people and they are gone. Usually, I jump to the negative conclusion. Sometimes I send them messages and sometimes they reply. It happens, peop
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reduction in active male survivor users... by Suwanee @ 01/12/18 02:02 AM

I joined MS over five years ago. That time, plus time as a Mod allows me to make a few observations. Like others have said, there is a certain ebb and flow. Holidays tend to see a fall-off in activity due to the distractions of the season. Summer can
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Music influnces, songs and talk. by Suwanee @ 01/12/18 01:38 AM

Absolutely. "You'll stumble in my footsteps..." Will
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reduction in active male survivor users... by CelloL @ 01/12/18 01:15 AM

It makes sense that activity would ebb and flow, depending on what is going on in a person's life. There are times I am super busy and I don't visit. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by subject matter (often lately) or I read without commenting.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i dont love you. by Sterling @ 01/12/18 12:35 AM

thanks God. and fuckhead for being such a loser.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: not orientation but disorientation by Sterling @ 01/11/18 11:34 PM

thanks traveler , I read this article and watched this video this doctor gave me hope. I act out b/c I thought that's what good boys do. So. I am slowly unravelling it all Thanks again. James
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Strong boy, weak man by Chase Eric @ 01/11/18 11:23 PM

Originally Posted By EchoesDo you also feel like you were stronger when you were suffering as a child than you are now? As a boy, being placed in such sexually submissive and compromising positions so many times, it is easy to ascribe that role as b
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.