Newest Members
Caine, Mark005, spartan2123, 4n0n, brad1928
13354 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Andresito (30), cwstexas (59), orodo (53), tel_orod (53)
Who's Online
2 registered (Shyshark, 1 invisible), 62 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,354 Registered Members
76 Forums
69,233 Topics
482,127 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I can't win by jas4159 @ 03/24/17 02:00 PM

Wow! and so sorry. I simply do not know what to say. I am not sure how old u are but if u can involve the police you should. But it is more important to take care of yourself. those losers will never be as good as u are. you are a better person tha
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: six stages of grooming by jas4159 @ 03/24/17 01:57 PM

u are most welcome. I am surprised how little interest this forum has shown for this article. maybe it is too much for most. But i think being aware of this type of activity is critical. thanks rich
Male Survivors
Thanks guys. great answers and it is nice to know i ma not alone.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: what has the abuse cost you? by jas4159 @ 03/24/17 01:50 PM

great posts. thanks everyone.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I can't win by zookeeper @ 03/24/17 01:43 PM

You did nothing wrong. Are you documenting the incidents? It may be time for civil action as well. Sue the s---- out of her. And her friend too for civil rights violation. Damages the whole bit. If there isnt a legal remedy there may be a civil one.
Male Survivors
I also read mikes lew books and i have spoke with him on a few occasions. great guy, great book. rich
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I can't win by greenwizard @ 03/24/17 12:47 PM

Makes me feel like I did something wrong because I seem to be the one being punished.
Poetry
Jump to new posts The heavy gravitational pull of feeling by OCN @ 03/24/17 11:07 AM

As i try to get in touch with what i feel I never thought that feeling would feel so real Real in the sense that it seems to be There is so much unreality in me I gave up numbing myself with the usual stuff And still i realize that that´s not enoug
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: What was the age difference? by ksniceguy @ 03/24/17 10:59 AM

8 he was 30
Male Survivors
I agree with you Erik. For me there is acceptance but I will always have the injury. In accepting it I feel like I have some control. That sense of control is key for me to self-managing bad habits. I have also found that by digging deep into case l
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: music pic by Ceremony @ 03/24/17 09:30 AM

I get you Tom. 24 should segue to "Regret" for me. The dark moments of Ian hurt. I found this video and lyrics. Joy Division Twenty Four Hours with photos of Joy Division and Ian Curtis. Lyrics: So this is permanence, love's shattered pr
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Bey by bluesky @ 03/24/17 09:16 AM

Very sad. I don't understand this world. Suffering, pain and death. But with all that Some men try like Ben and others to make the best out of it and love no mater what. Ben was loved by many. May all of his loved ones and those that loved him be co
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: side story. triggers. by zookeeper @ 03/24/17 08:34 AM

Hey Jacob Yes, it seems that bullies (perpetrators) are like sharks. They smell blood in the water and attack. And having the memories of that time all muddled up is something most of us understand. It's like a photo album that's been dumped out. Th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: side story. triggers. by traveler @ 03/24/17 08:27 AM

i get you, Jacob. all too familiar. we didn't have a chance against them. lee
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Dissociation and Depression by KMCINVA @ 03/24/17 07:34 AM

I was given something to read to help me understand my dissociation and depression. As I try to learn new coping mechanisms over the past years my depression has been at time unbearable. I am learning that my high use of dissociation was to run not
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: sense memory? by KMCINVA @ 03/24/17 07:19 AM

Tom E I had them last night as I finally fell asleep--there went my sleep and I am on auto pilot. I am told this sense of being on auto pilot puts muscle memory to work--going through the motions. For me I feel his hands on my body and breathe on m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Trigger Warning-Was I A Good Boy Daddy? by zookeeper @ 03/24/17 05:59 AM

Thank you Dave
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: cursed or blessed? by BDD @ 03/24/17 05:41 AM

Good question. I know my life would have been extremely different, and I am assuming it would have been better. But would I have ever discovered the depth of my strengths and fortitude? Maybe by accident. The abuse didn't make me stronger, just call
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: What was your tipping point to disclose? by HealingHope @ 03/24/17 04:32 AM

Thank you.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts music pic by Tom E. @ 03/24/17 01:16 AM

The music of Joy Division & Ian Curtis'lyrics sum up the despair I have felt in my life: the songs "24 Hours" & "Isolation" -- Tom E
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: sense memory? by Tom E. @ 03/24/17 01:03 AM

hi Frog I'm so sorry that this happened to you. Sharing this with us here I hope will be helpful to you. yours, Tom E
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: cursed or blessed? by Tom E. @ 03/24/17 12:55 AM

To KMCINVA I hope you can get help for your csa, or are receiving help. We can't do this alone. Sharing and working thru it, as far as I can see, is the way to fight it's power over us. --- Tom E
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: sense memory? by Frog33 @ 03/24/17 12:21 AM

Tom I was wondering when I'd see this discussed. On occasion I've had anal pain that goes along with short-term body memories of being "grabbed and pulled back towards him no matter how hard I fought". For both of us I hope that ugly sens
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts side story. triggers. by Jacob S @ 03/24/17 12:06 AM

when I was four years old, it was the one night a year when they would show The Wizard of Oz. I wanted to watch The Wizard of Oz. My parents told the baby sitter to put on The Wizard of Oz. Then they left and her boyfriend came over and they put s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: What was the age difference? by Frog33 @ 03/23/17 11:38 PM

I was 7 and my father was 43.
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.