Newest Members
davkli, GMan, Mothman, zmv, lewisrj
13202 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dandewey (53), jarrett (44), Jolly Giant (63), MPackard (53), TheLordSavedMe (45)
Who's Online
3 registered (robwk1988, jimlarson, Broknwings), 16 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,202 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,405 Topics
475,992 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by Ceremony @ Today at 11:02 AM

Hello Mothman, I'm also new. I wrote my survivor story in a simple word processor program, then pasted it into that forum. The staff here takes the post, and posts it in a few days or so? I didn't edit the final result and it's a bit tight or compact
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Chosen by Syfer @ Today at 10:49 AM

I only recently discovered the documentary 'Chosen' is on You Tube. It is not a 'soft focus' production and pulls no punches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoOzqebOU1k
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by bluesky @ Today at 09:17 AM

Congratulations Luke. I was so happy for you when you met your now wife. You where sharing your life with us and it was and is an honor. You are a brave and strong man in the face of many difficulties you are making life work. I wish you both many y
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by WG @ Today at 08:59 AM

Hey, mothman - I think one of the admin guys will need to answer you on this......
Male Survivors
Manipulative of course, after convincing my mom to relenquish our safety, welfare, and name he convinced family and friends that he was a savior. Controlling and often unpredictable. Indulgent to the point of financial ruin. Sadistic to an extent, I
Introductions
Jump to new posts Hello by Mothman @ Today at 01:34 AM

Hi I'm new to the website, I was hoping to share an essay I have written regarding CSA but there doesn't appear to be the ability to upload documents. Is anyone aware of a way that I could share it with survivors here besides copy and pasting it from
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reporting, take two. by ForeverFighting @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

I feel so bad for you, BFree. Nobody should have to be under that much pressure. You're amazing to me. With all that you have been dealing with lately, you are still protecting others. I hope your health calms down. I can't imagine how horrible
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: what was the one charateristic of your abuser. by ForeverFighting @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Competitive aggression. To this day I wonder if my uncle didn't just use me to prove some weird power thing in his own mind towards my "sperm donor", his brother.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why am I so sad? by ForeverFighting @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Thanks guys. I did see your link, Rick. Thank you for that. My therapist has worked with me a lot to do that kind of grounding work--keep myself in the here and now. The problem sometimes is that I think I am here and now, but I'm not. Luke, I a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: what was the one charateristic of your abuser. by Chase Eric @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

One Characteristic? Here's 4. Pick one. Schmoozer. Had my mom eating out of the palm of his hand. Can Eirik come with me, Mrs. R? Sure. Can he sleep in the tent with me, Mrs. R? I'll be sure he'll be asleep by 10. Sure, go ahead. They were l
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

That sounds great ! I just need a different group that deals with trauma. Thanks. Please say hi to Jesse and the others. Thanks again I fucked hate you. ihaete you. I met some nice popel don't know who I am wiall have sx. with I don't eve
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 04:05 PM

it's so hard I don't want to leave. why ? don't look at me kl like that? "people don't know." . il;k alright. so I want too much too soon! I getit. sigining off.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

trying to hard. eldo and todne dhe Michael is ei right need a break.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

ForverFighting you wrote me here a few pages earlier. Thanks for caring for me and FOR YOU! We defineatly deserve a break, vacation! I am seeing a new therapist , but he isn't my therapist just yet. But he helped me with breathing techniques ,but i
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

its ihard I am doing a survey and I get an feeling/ sensation for me . going in me. I don't want his penis I n me how do I tell him to not t do this anymore? whee .are you? best be honest and don't go back to that b/c they don't want you to lead
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

I have no home. mdyadasd;jk I neave ho ment ho ho ho. you are a ho when it comes to stealing bozo. sd;fjk;dafj;fj fs;djad;fjf;sd dfskl;fsdjf;fjdfk dsfksd;fsdjf;dfjsd;lkdsdsddd heavy. very havedfkjl;dsfj; i dont want to think of you and t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

yea. and what if I do see him. I am attracted to him. I don't want to. (right the computer didn't log in) I love guys I just want friends. "who the fuck is stopping me from making friends. " yinow I need to lveo I sdjkdkdkdas;k
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 02:19 PM

i would make it . I need friends. but I flirted with jesse a few times. he is such a nice guy! I just wanted a dad. I do think of food a (dad) he wanst shw pu to be . me. I did nt hate mym dnme bozna wanted me to hate. ev
Poetry
Jump to new posts Anger by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Dear fellow survivors, by explanation, writing so much, prolific writing, that has been me. It is me. I'm sorry, and I need you. I really need you, you get this, this horrible thing that's fighting me inside. And I'm fighting back. Another poem is ju
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Survivors have an 80% chance of being an addict? by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

I see that too islandboy. I could only find one men's group for sexual violence in my city, and it's mixed men and women. That's fine, and I like that group. I'm grateful there's the one. I've read, or searched online for awareness and only found a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why am I so sad? by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

I've used some calming things over the years. There's the 12 step serenity prayer, there's a thing I did which was to put my palms upward, lap or waist and ask "let me feel your presence", then this new thing from the men's group, via my lo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reporting, take two. by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

I'm very sorry to hear of the extra concerns you're having BFree27. When I was recently triggered to relive my rape, 3 months or so ago, I've done as much as I could possibly do to stay busy toward healing. But, it also creates more discussion, more
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reporting, take two. by zip14 @ Yesterday at 10:52 AM

Hope you feel better soon. Try to make up for that lost sleep. That too is an ongoing issue for me. Your reporting is a brave thing and will no doubt inspire others to do the same. Every pedophile that molests kids should fear a knock on their door r
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: for want of a sighting by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

I notice a lot of things. I'm new here. It's a sad poem, very sad, and I have had the those thoughts. Not recently, sometimes when I was young. I have read a bit of your posts, and I have read some of survivor road at wp. I have responded via poe
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 09:43 AM

@Healing Hope, thanks again, glad this gave you something, since apart from everything else my wife and I are! friends, when i say "she's my best friend" I mean it quite literally, heck we can just sit and chat about anything and everything
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 9 10 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.