Newest Members
mason, Consistency Test, pa, Ferguson, Donald177
13305 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isign2u (54), Mark R. (65), noid (67), TheTraveler (54)
Who's Online
3 registered (betrayed boy, 2 invisible), 51 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,305 Registered Members
76 Forums
68,929 Topics
479,737 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: We're over as he got someone else pregnant by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Hi max1, It isn't the greatest way to start a New Year. I'm so sorry. What you may consider as dumb choices was in reality a caring and compassionate concern. A thought that someday he might come to his senses and realize what a treasure he had. A
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hey all....Another new guy here by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Hi Mason - WELCOME You've made an important step in your journey of healing by joining MS. As you've already discovered you're not alone in facing the personal and embarrassing fact of childhood abuse. I hope you find the camaraderie of like mind
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How Depression Feels by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Hi {{{Ceremony}}}, I accept the challenge of sending a short note of Hi. This may not be exactly what you have in mind, but here goes anyway. You've done a remarkable and outstanding job of listing all the negatives in your life. Almost perfect, b
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How Depression Feels by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Depression feels physically unable to properly function and my thoughts are awash with anecdotes of my failures. It raises perception that people hate a loser. Heightens sensitivity to feeling worthless, useless, the boy rejected. Insecurity that th
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: nothing makes sense by newground @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

that lost feeling is the worst my friend I know it is a common one for you. so wish it was different. just know you are not alone. (((((((((((((((((( shyshark)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It's been a while... The New Normal by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Rich1967 Gives everyone hope that you are finding. Congrats. Ws
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: nothing makes sense by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

((((((((((shyshark))))))))))
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts A girlz eye view by MACH123 @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

I have made some posts but want to make an effort to put some of it down as a narrative. Thanks for the opportunity. When I was about 12 or whenever puberty starts I realised I was in the wrong locker room. It was all very confusing. I had no
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hey all....Another new guy here by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

Mason Welcome to ms. There are great resources for you here. Even if it is just confirming your feelings or asking a difficult question to deal with the feelings your having. Ws
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Begin My Blog by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Kevin You are moving in the direction you should be. Glad to see you thriving. You will be a great friend and supporter. Ws
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hey all....Another new guy here by manipulated @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Mason Welcome! No as you have discovered you are NOT alone. Explore comment chat as you are ready. Your story is the same, yet unique to many of us. Sorry for the reasons we are here but so glad to have found healing here to assist me in dealing wit
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: We're over as he got someone else pregnant by max1 @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Gosh sometimes I think great , I feel fine i'm getting over this and then I suddenly feel crap and sense of overwhelming sadness. Maybe I made some really dumb choices. I shouldn't have kept letting him back in, being his emotional crutch instead of
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Begin My Blog by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

I am sorry but reflection continues as I prepare my blog. Still having technical difficulties in getting it live. I have become absorbed with how others are becoming involved in bringing forth the story of my abuser. I at first thought it was just
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: What gets you through? by HealingHope @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

Thank you md4e, it's interesting that you also read a devotion for the day, it was while I was reaching for some guidance that the idea for the thread came to mind. I was reflecting on how grateful I was for my spirituality and you're right the very
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: What gets you through? by md4e @ Yesterday at 09:37 AM

Hello HealingHope, This is such a great question, because the very fact of looking for an answer helps get us through and moves us forward. When that dreaded feeling that I'm going under in all this begins. I start the scramble....read here, listen
Introductions
Jump to new posts Hey all....Another new guy here by mason @ Yesterday at 06:03 AM

I'm a 42 year old male living in NW Oregon. It's a little uncomfortable for me to share something so personal and embarrassing..... Yes, I was sexually abused by an adult male (family friend) when I was 4-5 years old. He was in his early 20's. I o
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: What gets you through? by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 05:07 AM

I forgot a couple of other trite phrases along this same line of thinking. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. You get what you give.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finally Getting help but... by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 03:10 AM

Hi NobodyCt- I have had rage attacks too, mostly yelling & screaming but occasionally kicking or throwing something. I've been fired from a job & nearly fired from a different one because of rage & have had panic attacks in the p
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: What gets you through? by HealingHope @ Yesterday at 03:02 AM

Thank you for this bluedogone what you describe is the law of attraction! Something I believe in deeply too & has become my guiding light. The law also means that you can change your stars too. I know when the depths of depression hit & anxi
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: hope by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 02:30 AM

There is no greater coward than the man who lays his hand on a child.
Poetry
Jump to new posts nothing makes sense by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 02:27 AM

in the dark of the day and the bright of the night nothings wrong yet nothings right there is no peace nor is there fight with the tap of a finger I type my plight but to what purpose when I can't understand what I write
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: We're over as he got someone else pregnant by max1 @ Yesterday at 12:59 AM

Yes I know, easier said than done.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: We're over as he got someone else pregnant by Alyosha @ Yesterday at 12:55 AM

I'm in London too and was thinking this must be keeping you awake at night. Sleep and self care are really important right now, I know how hard that is though (if only I could take my own advice!)
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: We're over as he got someone else pregnant by max1 @ Yesterday at 12:48 AM

Thank you for your kind words. I feel so hollow and sad right now and even now there is a part of me that wonders how he is. I haven't slept properly for the last three nights. I also hope that I can get through and be happy again some day.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: We're over as he got someone else pregnant by Alyosha @ Yesterday at 12:41 AM

I'm so sorry for everything that has happened, the cruelest thing about abuse is that the effects are so long lasting and spread like ripples in a pond, or maybe I should say like the waves of a tsunami. I won't try to defend his actions, this stuff
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.