Newest Members
jgraham, Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima, B5b5b5
13415 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bigmike (44), gandhi (51), JustWanttotalk (39), lakeguy (59)
Who's Online
2 registered (New47bliss, 1 invisible), 84 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,415 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,482 Topics
484,618 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My complicated life by Chris4TheMill @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Hi tobefree151, I can relate to a lot of your story even though our experiences were different. Please know that because of your abuse at a very young age, you were sexualized way too early for your mind and body to handle. That was not your faul
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My complicated life by Max1969 @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Oh Tobefree151, You story sounds so similar to mine. I'm so sorry this happened to you. It really wasn't your fault. It's not easy but I'm sure you will find healing and hope. I just started seeing a Christian therapist and it has already helped me
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=...f=1495741100238 should send this link to stupid. I m not responsible. I am not you r parent. sutsdafjkfl;jf indiot.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=...f=1495741100235 im no t near . maybe I just need to get laid... I diotn these guys at that gropu don't know me they do. its just when it the door closes freear or panic sets in. hmm. old memory. somethin
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

nice to see you james . how you doin? good i need a trauma i get these feelings . / sensations of her hitting me. i hate i need or needed a dad. i am virgin. wichch i s ookay . it s just i needed a friend and its so hard even h ere. b/c i can mess
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Pick yourself up dust yourself off restart again!? by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

they trained me. to like guys stuff. ken. doll. I fsaw that fucking je ken doll. I would ripit in piesedce and then oz bozna " you no good ''' pyshco. I have to say I h ave hard time speling. work. where? I ts not that I am not hoenest I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Possible to build a "psychological firewall"? by DanielQ432 @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Thanks guys, all good, helpful input there. Even better because I got nowhere near to discussing this concept/question in therapy, I used the entire time delving into the connections between my current state and the past, and trying to pull out some
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

thanks guys.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

I don't want to have sex w/ a man. but. what if I have or had the chance to feel loved and it was lo only w/ a dude. and couldn't love anyone we else bring on food. I need to number this tsuff out. my bai bera brain starts going crazy. wor
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Re: sandusky appeals by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Sandusky is an evil psychopath.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: CT scan by DanielQ432 @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Try not to think about it. When I'm anxious or troubled, I do best if I divert my mind to something that fills it with bright, shiny fluff - like watching something like some dumb comedy movie or an old tv series.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Pick yourself up dust yourself off restart again!? by DanielQ432 @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By Shyshark... It's on the fifth page from the back ... poem #57 "I need to know" Sorry, just not finding it, and I'd really like to read it. Could you post a link?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

I want a woman. but SMACK SMSKSSKS SSJSMSMSMSS SMSSMSMSMSMSM SMSMSMS SMSMSMSSSSMSSD;JA;FJK ASDFAFD FFJK D;FAJ F; AJF;SDJKF;SFSDA SDFASJKFF;FJKL
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: CT scan by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Bluesky Good luck. Hang in there. I pray everything's ok.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

check out this link I am trying... BEAT HIKM; MP KL GRAB HIS NUTS KILL HIM HE IS GAY NOT ME \I WONT ACCEPT THIS MERI SSAYS. I WONT KLET ANYONE KONOW ME. WE HAVE TO STAKE HIM OUT. AND THEN THROW HIM AROUND SO NOBODY CAN KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS TO HIM A
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Some Stupid Jokes by Can_I_Do_This @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Chris, you're not alone. I have a weird sense of humor.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=...f=1495738638642 http://www.modelane.com/serv/modelane/buyer/Content.jsp?id=contact_us its alright I am good. I crave it sometimes. last night I was going to see that guy... "what happened . ...? I end
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: My complicated life by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

tobefree151 welcome to MS. I'm sorry for all you've been thru. It was not your fault. You most certainly were sexually abused as a youngster. You'll find support from us here. I suggest a therapist that deals with sexual abuse if you don't alread
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

You're a good guy Tom ! You really are. alright. more shit has to come out.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Chanting Right Here.. .Right Here... Right Here... by DanielQ432 @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

I know the feeling. You can be doing great, then something triggers you and you're back at the very bottom of the pit, wondering how you'll claw your way up and out this time, the millionth time.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: CT scan by dac @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

Good luck, Bluesky, I am pulling for you. You're a warrior
Introductions
Jump to new posts My complicated life by tobefree151 @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

Hello to any one reading this, i am very glad to have joined this support network and i am grateful for all the support here. i am currently in place were i feel all that happened to me was my fault and i deserved it at this point i am so confused
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Pick yourself up dust yourself off restart again!? by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Male Survivors
Jump to new posts CT scan by bluesky @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Hi we'll hear we go again. Not only do I have to deal with the shit from the other day at the wedding. But tomorrow I have CT scan tomorrow in the At 9:00AM. I'm a mess I hope and pray the results will be ok but as for now I'm just plain scared. I re
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 16 17 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.