Newest Members
Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima, B5b5b5, Can_I_Do_This
13414 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
CFO Dave (52), Knowhere (39), Mr Toots (52), Red Star Badge (39), six string samurai (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (L84, payne, BraveFalcon, 2 invisible), 73 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,414 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,451 Topics
484,356 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Suddenly Misearble - Input, advice please. by LinEar @ 05/15/17 09:52 PM

Daniel, Thanks for sharing this situation. I completely understand the battle between knowing what the objectively best thing to do is vs. the in-the-moment emotional reality that we live with when we're all wrapped up in whatever the situation may
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Inroducing myself by batman72 @ 05/15/17 09:46 PM

Dac, Wow! What a story! Like what was said before, I'm so sorry for the horrors that you have experienced. However, the fact that you are alive and have a family is an amazing testimony of recovery, healing, and victory. I would love to hear your st
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Anesthetize Sexuality ***TRIGGERS*** by LinEar @ 05/15/17 09:41 PM

Hey BDD, You're certainly not alone with this. I've experienced the same thing. I seem to go from one extreme to the other when it comes to these types of physical feelings -- either feeling nothing, or feeling so much that something that normally s
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: this sucks by Shyshark @ 05/15/17 09:23 PM

Well of course it is ... after 21 months I'm sure that there are lots of things to fight over. You do or you don't
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: A Heartwarming Note by WG @ 05/15/17 09:19 PM

At times we almost don't believe someone so good can actually be in our lives and connected to us - yet there they are. My wife and I have been married 35 years. Her folks have died, my Dad and grandparents have died - and within the next year our fi
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: this sucks by greenwizard @ 05/15/17 09:18 PM

Yeah, she loves me as I am. Some days it's a hard concept for me to fathom, but she does. I mean, there are days when we get on each others' nerves, and sometimes we fight, but I think that's pretty normal, right?
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello From My First Post by woodenshoes @ 05/15/17 08:58 PM

HouseElf Welcome to ms. I'm sorry you need to be here. There are lots of resources and opinions here. Find the balance that works for you. Heal well my friend. We are here for you. Ws
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: this sucks by WG @ 05/15/17 08:57 PM

Green - You say you have no idea how you're going to do the proposing - I would say just start. Your heart will follow. Say what you feel, say what's on your heart. You don't need to be clever, or shockingly brilliant or over-the-top. Just be you. So
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Inroducing myself by woodenshoes @ 05/15/17 08:52 PM

Dac You will be ok. We are here to help. I understand betrayal by the ones that should have protected you. Share when strong enough or you need understand a feeling. Glad your here to help us as well. Ws
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Walking into a trap by Winterfr3sh @ 05/15/17 08:41 PM

Moving away sounds like a good move. Taking care of yourself is good. Trust your instincts on this. Yep, the guys here and I are all rooting for you, Tyler. You've got choices and you've got friends.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello From My First Post by dac @ 05/15/17 08:06 PM

Welcome HouseElf from someone who just registered today.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Inroducing myself by dac @ 05/15/17 07:52 PM

Thank you Tom, Ceremony and Donald for the welcome. I hope I can find the time to participate in the threads. One goal of mine is to write my story, at least what I remember, or have pieced together. It is passing strange to me that I could go on for
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Walking into a trap by Elad1 @ 05/15/17 07:49 PM

TylerZ: I too am sorry for what you are experiencing. I can't tell you what to do either but would suggest a couple of things and then tell you what I experienced. As suggested, have a buddy to be with you to help establish a boundary and have an ex
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: this sucks by Shyshark @ 05/15/17 07:36 PM

OH BOY!! You have opened Pandora's Box with me. :P Two of my shrinks over the years have labelled me a romantic. They're right. I will not impose my ideas from the simple to the elaborate on you here ... unless you want ... or we can talk privately
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Inroducing myself by Donald177 @ 05/15/17 07:34 PM

Welcome dac, I am sorry that you have to be here, but I am glad that you are here. Take your time sharing. Feel free to message me anytime. Many blessings! Donald
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: this sucks by greenwizard @ 05/15/17 07:14 PM

I bought the ring. I just have to wait for it to get shipped to the nearest store so I can pick it up while she is at work. I have no fricking clue what or how I'm going to do it. I mean, people post these awesome proposal videos on Youtube and st
Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 15 16 17

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.