Newest Members
tom93, ninjei, JollyRoger, AnonymousJerry, Golden_Phoenix
13510 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dawn0921 (40), joe1334_us (57), MrAJH85 (32), scolby1977 (40), Worried Girlfriend (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (Eternal18, Max1969, 1 invisible), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,510 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,177 Topics
490,007 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 42 day, still no doctor by Ceremony @ 10/13/17 01:04 AM

(((((usmc97)))) let compassion surround you here. Be calm to know that! Know that.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: can anybody chat right now? by Ceremony @ 10/13/17 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By Chris4TheMill I always try to keep the main conversation going at the same time. Yes, me too.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts 42 days, still no doctor by usmc97 @ 10/13/17 12:59 AM

I went to the VA yesterday. After a couple hours I lost all my composure, I just sat and sobbed, a total mess and all they wanted to do was give me a psych eval. I got irritated and asked, "why? because guys can't cry?... because I'm in pain a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: can anybody chat right now? by Chris4TheMill @ 10/13/17 12:56 AM

I agree, Ceremony, that Forum posts are tricky in terms of timing and interest as well. Sometimes it is disappointing to see how few views one of your posts might get, or how few responses. But other times, I am happily surprised. I guess it is wh
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: can anybody chat right now? by Ceremony @ 10/13/17 12:42 AM

That seeming exclusion does have an impact. The chat board is somewhat tricky that way. . . . The Forum topics/threads have similar, in that, timing, and topic might seem to weigh on someone, and there may be delay. Then, with delay comes forgetting.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: can anybody chat right now? by usmc97 @ 10/13/17 12:40 AM

sorry, that that was the way things came across
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: can anybody chat right now? by Chris4TheMill @ 10/13/17 12:23 AM

In my case, I have no problems interacting with people. But if you don't get much back to work with, then it gets awkward. Being excluded or ignored is also awkward, but...it's the chance you take when you reach out to anyone.
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: EMDR, dissociation and me by Ceremony @ 10/13/17 12:18 AM

The most recent consideration I want to note, is the need to find a way to nurture the parts of me. Parts are those ages I am choosing to revisit in memory, metaphor, trauma or good, and I have to find a safe and nurturing person who will take care o
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: EMDR, dissociation and me by Ceremony @ 10/12/17 11:43 PM

I've had a sidetrack to deal with dissociation. EMDR still seems to be a path toward normalizing my over reactive emotional and anxious state. I've found that I need to build good and have been utilizing some methods taught me by my T. I've had a lot
Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 13 14 15

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.