Newest Members
Leelin, Max1969, rogpsm, physicsfriend, GreyGrackle
13386 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dixiepoodle (72), eric (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (HBUL, 4 invisible), 61 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,386 Registered Members
76 Forums
69,427 Topics
483,602 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New by Ceremony @ 04/23/17 10:24 AM

Hello GreyGrackle, welcome. There are a lot of ideas and problem solving things discussed around MS. There's a lot of venting and listening too. I hope you find what clicks with you. I have used the "Search" feature sometimes to look for an
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Professional Wrestling by Ceremony @ 04/23/17 10:20 AM

I want to welcome you Bryan. This is a good place to look for information, even answers, and to vent or listen to others. There's a "Search" feature above. I suggest you learn about it, and consider browsing ideas your concerned about? Ther
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Down by Ceremony @ 04/23/17 09:00 AM

My thoughts for all supporters leans toward worry, and the idea that so much love goes unrequited. I have found out, more and more what unrequited can do. It's a mess. I have known a long time, that this mess sabotages my success. Not just healing, b
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings from a New Old guy! by traveler @ 04/23/17 08:43 AM

umm, guys - this intro is about 5 years old. and that was the only time he ever posted anything. so - though i commend your generosity of spirit, i don't think you can reasonably expect a reply. sorry
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings from a New Old guy! by manipulated @ 04/23/17 08:25 AM

Welcome! So sorry for what brings you but glad you found us. I too denied it was abuse (I bought the Perps "education" line for 40 years. But have really started to live only after therapy started almost 4 years ago. Peace to you.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New by manipulated @ 04/23/17 08:20 AM

Welcome! You are NOT crazy or doing crazy things. You are responding to an attack, planned calculated and manipulative. You are not alone. My realization was 40 years later. Steady as it goes. The storm is violent but we ARE survivors.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Down by HealingHope @ 04/23/17 06:45 AM

Just so tired of this Feeling stuck Confused Down Just need to know This end without an ending is killing me Nothing can be done Just needed to say it Time of the year makes feeling the loss hurt deeper Not meant for a response Just grateful for t
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Power, Corruption and Lies! by Ceremony @ 04/23/17 06:02 AM

Some might notice I chose and album title for the Subject header, it seems apropos to this former judge, on trial for child sex trafficking, etc... It looks like he imposed himself into a position on the school board too. Being close to children just
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Professional Wrestling by HowardCosell1990 @ 04/23/17 02:27 AM

Hi there! My name is Bryan, I live in the Midwestern US, studying to be a teacher. I am a history enthusiast, and a big fan of comedy, animation, sports, and pro wrestling. I am a survivor, having gone through an unwanted experience as an adult (21),
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: plug in needed for chat? by bluesky @ 04/23/17 02:15 AM

You can try the app puffin it's a browser from the App Store it works on my iPad.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Guilty by Tom E. @ 04/23/17 01:32 AM

That last sentence -- tears. Thank you C.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Really really low by bluesky @ 04/23/17 12:39 AM

((((Tyler)))) This is a hard one for me. This has happened to me many times not only do I have to wash and wash but I have to shave all the hair on my body. At one piont I was shaving 2 or 3 times a day. Now as I am healing I don't feel this as often
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New by Donald177 @ 04/22/17 10:49 PM

Hello Grey, Welcome. I am sorry that you have to be here, but I am glad you are here. You will find that the men here are very supportive, encouraging, and offer lots of good resources and advice. Take your time in the healing process. Share as you
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Really really low by DanielQ432 @ 04/22/17 10:48 PM

Tyler, when I read your account of what happened to you, I was really shocked, especially when you wrote about your father witnessing your uncle raping you and essentially giving the abuser his blessing. I can't really relate to what happened to s
Introductions
Jump to new posts New by GreyGrackle @ 04/22/17 10:14 PM

New here. Tomorrow marks the one week anniversary of a triggering event that made me suspect what I thought was unusual growing up was sexual abuse. I was sick to my stomach for days, drank lots of water to "clean" myself, suffered loss of
Poetry
Jump to new posts un reasonable by newground @ 04/22/17 10:07 PM

There is no help; it’s a set up. It always feels that way. I’m here for you, just want to care that is the line, isn’t it? And it should be true, but is it? Bastards! Why would you hurt someone so small? So, able to trust Why would you rob him
Discussion Board Questions
Jump to new posts Re: plug in needed for chat? by GreyGrackle @ 04/22/17 09:26 PM

Do I need some type of app or program to access chat on an older iPhone ?
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Taking Leave from Him by Suwanee @ 04/22/17 09:09 PM

((((booksamurai)))) Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I can only imagine what you went through---then again, maybe I know too much. I hope you have tapped the inner strength I know we all have. All the best. Will
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts that voice by greenwizard @ 04/22/17 08:02 PM

I really hate that little voice in my head that is always so negative. My girlfriend came home from work and said she wasn't staying. She opened this morning at 8, but I guess someone called off and her boss asked her to stay till closing at 11 ton
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Gents by Letourski @ 04/22/17 07:37 PM

I am glad you guys got something from the post. Good discussion. Daniel
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Really really low by Shyshark @ 04/22/17 07:28 PM

Hi Tyler You aren't filth ... he is. (((((((( Tyler ))))))))) Sharky
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: counseling abuse by Ceremony @ 04/22/17 04:23 PM

That sob! Tom E. I can relate to your conflict avoidance. It resonates deeply and doesn't feel good. I've anger too, and it seems this is good to do? I've no way to confront my long gone rapists. From another country. 39 years, and I've no face to pi
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: The past by Ceremony @ 04/22/17 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By Tryingtolive The past Does it last? Everything moves so fast. Wanting to move on. I don't know what I've done. The past feels like it weighs a ton. What had been done. Exploring through my mind. So much I unwind. What am I tryin
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts counseling abuse by Tom E. @ 04/22/17 04:15 PM

Letter to a rapist counselor Hi D---, This is Tom E. I don't know if you remember me. Why would you. Or maybe you do. Many years ago I was a scared, confused, shy, mixed-up 19 year old who had already experienced abuse and bullying as a youth
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello Gents by Ceremony @ 04/22/17 04:08 PM

Hanuman, your post touched me, resonates with me. (((Hanuman)))
Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.