Newest Members
JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72, scareypt
13228 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bcb00 (40), beginning (36), Gary H. (43), jewelmom (65), kdg2310 (57), Li Yuki (2016), monarchnaps (38), Neverquit (32), Nord (60), SoSad (47)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 33 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,228 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,542 Topics
476,925 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Want Them Back by woodenshoes @ 10/15/16 10:36 AM

Newground You inspire us to heal. To be young again to find out what life might have been. I have years of no memories of school yard friends or who my teachers were in grade 3/4/5. It is unfortunate but there are some memories of my dad I will n
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Want Them Back by newground @ 10/15/16 07:23 AM

it may seem strange to hear man but it is possible in a way. laughter and joy are possible for us but sometimes difficult because of fear and trust issues. I didn't believe in the inner child for the longest time I thought the idea was stupid at best
Jump to new posts For myself by Tryingtolive @ 10/15/16 05:35 AM

So much disgust Not enough love for myself. So much pain Not enough healing for myself. So Much denying Not enough pride for myself. So much crying Not enough joy for myself. So much I lost Not enough of what's best for myself. So much I desire No
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts I Want Them Back by zookeeper @ 10/15/16 02:39 AM

I watched some boys playing on the schoolyard as I waited at a stop light today. It appeared, from my brief observation, to be a game with no formal rules. There was a ball and a stick and 3 boys laughing and playing in the autumn leaves. I looked at
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky 13 Years by victor-victim @ 10/15/16 02:11 AM

Dear WG, George, 1islandboy and 30something, THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart. live one moment at a time. savour each and every breath. on downward spiral or uphill climb, choose love over death.
Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.