Newest Members
TopHat, Restore, Tracy, Winston, Jimmy'sDoneLots
13166 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (62)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,166 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,250 Topics
475,085 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: I joined today and want to say HI to you by dWite @ Today at 02:02 AM

It's a pleasure to meet you all!
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Presentation by Winston @ Today at 01:54 AM

Thank you Man Ipulated (sorry I feel wrong calling you manipulated ). Up to now, I had never heard of this community. I must say that the quality, empathy, absence of moral injunction of posts is impressive. At least based one the few topics I went
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Cut It Off by iamnotbubba @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

YAY! I did it! Finished my story before surgery tomorrow. Please read my newest story in the "Broken Me" series. "Cut it Off." Cut It off iamnotbubba
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Presentation by manipulated @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Welcome Winston! As others usually say: Sorry for the reason we are all here but glad you have joined the community. It is supportive and helpful to find others on the path ahead of where I am. I hope you find it helpful too. Manipulated
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Dangerous questions, does it worth digging? Trigge by ForeverFighting @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Winston, I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through. Even if you were absolutely certain your father did not sexually abuse you, I think you know there was something terribly wrong with the whole family picture. It is so important that you don't
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Presentation by Winston @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Thank you woodenshoes! An absence of total failure would already be awesome
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Presentation by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Winston Welcome to ms. Wish you success on your journey.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Presentation by Winston @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Thank David
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Presentation by David1 @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Welcome Winston
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Just Don't Know by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Ah, and you spell it correctly! LOL
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Just Don't Know by BDD @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

I'm a Brian too!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Dangerous questions, does it worth digging? Trigge by Winston @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Hello, This is my first post, I would like to explain why I came here and ask advises. Five years ago, I made a psychosis crisis during which I was certain that my father had abused me during early childhood and later around 9-10 years old. I was
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Just Don't Know by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Thank you BDD. I needed to hear that today! Zookeeper-Brian
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

where is there to go WHO IS there to help É and what aht want I l sdfdsfp I don't have a pussy I am not gyou you are very sdf;ljadkf;fjsda gay aren't ar I don't want to be yoy do I am not movie stard;fkjasdf;ajf;afjafaf fafl;akjf;
Introductions
Jump to new posts Presentation by Winston @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Hello everyone, I feel like giving a small personal introduction is important, it's an easy step with no needs for bad feelings. But it's a step. Anyway, here I am : a married 30 year old male (no kids). I live and work in France, my English might b
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Its Taken Too Long by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 12:57 PM

John my gentle friend, you are exactly right. Why is it that we can give and forgive everybody but ourselves. You are a kind, giving and wonderful man. I can imagine anyone who deserves peace and love in their lives more than you! Your friend B
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Fear by OCN @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

Guys, i would like to recommend this book to all of us! It is a really great source of inspiration how to deal with our fears. I've just finished reading this book and it really hits the spot and provides ways of dealing with our fear, which are eas
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Just Don't Know by BDD @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Even if they were "your" efforts that nearly drowned you, they were directed by others. What is important is it was your strength and determination that got you to the surface. YOU are worthy of a good full life.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrating Growth! by BDD @ Yesterday at 11:21 AM

It's never, ever to late. WE are so much stronger then they want us to be, but we are! Thank you
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I Just Don't Know by ForeverFighting @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Zoo, I have a memory like that--not nearly as vivid because mine are so fragmented. We had no water in the house, so a bath was in a metal tub in the kitchen. I can barely stand to think about that. You're an awfully brave survivor to go there. Take
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrating Growth! by BDD @ Yesterday at 09:23 AM

And most importantly To the father who couldn't touch me. I LOVE YOU I know how hard it is to change. I had help, you didn't
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrating Growth! by WG @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

Words many of us in here have wanted to say and didn't. I stand and applaud you!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrating Growth! by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

Bravo my friend Bravo Zookeeper
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Celebrating Growth! by BDD @ Yesterday at 08:52 AM

For the first time last Sunday I was intimate with someone and enjoyed it. Yes it took decades, but I did it. I am not good at explaining the hell I went through. For ME, the events of my early life for extreme and formative. I want to celebrate, not
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts I Just Don't Know by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

It's an odd sensation when a 6 year old knows he is drowning. I am standing the dirty, brown water that rushes around me and then I feel my feet no longer secure, floating in the water. And he is there, within arms reach, and then I go under. Whether
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.