Newest Members
ceez, farmboy405, Kurts, Thankfulone, cycling
13426 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
sailfish (47)
Who's Online
5 registered (lapchinj, 4 invisible), 70 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,426 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,632 Topics
485,889 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Where does this come from? TRIGGER WARNING! by wreckage @ Today at 09:52 AM

Guys, I appreciate all the feedback. The common response about fantasies being harmless make sense. The way I figure it, my Catholic elementary school upbringing plays into it. Reassuring to know I'm not the only one. I think the advice to go throug
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Horrible day m by greenwizard @ Today at 09:20 AM

Daniel, this is indeed a horrible day for you. Like others have said, cry and curl up for a bit. Get the emotion out. What is happening to you is life. It has nothing to do with anything you did, or didn't do. Life deals us hard blows sometime
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Defensive Communication by George @ Today at 09:04 AM

*Guilty*, I did this for years, even to my Wife of all people. Just last year this truth about myself hit came into my own focus. Being the work from home Dad & my Wife works out of the house half the week, she would call and ask what was goin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: misconceptions about the role of adults by greenwizard @ Today at 09:02 AM

I actually used to believe the opposite, that a mother was supposed to protect her child. Boy did my mother prove me wrong. She was with this older guy who was nice to me at first, but then started being a dick. One night they had gone out and c
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: It Gets Better.... Eventually by Letourski @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Thanks for chiming in guys! Daniel
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: survived father's day by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Much love my friend! Brian
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: They'll Never Learn by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Hi, I share your shock at the statements of that archbishop. They go against the reforms the church has set up, but it's obvious there is not buy-in from everyone. In my opinion, that archbishop ought to be ignored and all sexual abuse done by cle
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My world... by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Cirillo, I get you KS very well. I know the hiding of myself for all my aware life has been a burden I wanted and want lifted. And I don't have the answers to it. But, I've found supportive people here on MS and some who finally get me, and I need th
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling very stuck by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

Hi Café man. Wow this sounds familiar. I know what being stuck feels like having been there for years and run around all those endless circles and even worse, known! rationally what those circles are. There is one rationalist definition of insan
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: When people question if teen/adult is always bad by Jacob S @ Yesterday at 03:38 AM

Quote:I'm guessing none. The difference is abusers care only about themselves and their needs. Sex did happen between them, but it wasn't an all the time thing either. If N had a really bad day and was upset, he could call S at 2 in the morning and v
Poetry
Jump to new posts Survive by Tryingtolive @ Yesterday at 01:54 AM

Somehow I survive through the pain, through the day. At night my mind runs, runs, and runs. Reminding me of everything I felt today. Thoughts and feelings go hand and hand. One thought can spark one feeling. A feeling I have can start many thoughts a
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sound familiar? by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 01:45 AM

It all fits me except the over-achiever part. I was a chronic under-achiever.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My mental illness is probably in my genes ... by greenwizard @ 06/20/17 10:37 PM

I agree, it's so hard to get the help you need sometimes. My issues are probably genetic, and a major factor of why I have chosen not to have children. Why put some innocent person through the hell I live every day? When I turned 19 I had no healt
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Perpetually Healing / A Tiny Ball of Shit by iamnotbubba @ 06/20/17 08:57 PM

Its been a long time since I have been on here. I hope everyone is feeling well today. Please read my newest story. Perpetually Healing / Tiny Ball of Shit iamnotbubba
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dating Sites? by oic @ 06/20/17 07:09 PM

Seen pretty mixed & unreliable results with family & friends who have used them. Whatever works. Just not my thing after watching friends doing the plenty of fish site....seemed they were more likely to be catfished personally, making the odd
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Is it really my fault?... by Free Radical @ 06/20/17 03:21 PM

((((Cirillo)))) I'm sorry. I read your story and it was so wrong. I would love to convince you that it wasn't your fault, but I can't really. But I do know that it wasn't. It helps for me to read other's stories and realize that it wasn't their faul
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Are ALL women this awful? Or is it just me? by Chris4TheMill @ 06/20/17 02:59 PM

Thanks Luke and greenwizard, for sharing. I do want to circle back and post some thoughts on what you wrote, but need a bit more time to sort my thoughts out. Right now they are cluttered and I'm trying to work a few things out. Just quickly for n
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Traumatization by DanielQ432 @ 06/20/17 02:57 PM

I don't pay anything out of pocket after January except my insurance premiums. That is what they bill Blue Cross, but of course, they actually get less than that because of the way the system works. Of course I know that about the self esteem black
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: What do I say to a survivor? by dac @ 06/20/17 02:34 PM

"I'll be back in full unstoppable force once the protection order is in place and the hearing completed." To which I say, Bravo! Awesome!

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.