Newest Members
UniversalBeing, Squirmish20, Cunobelin, Dean-GMoT, hunterprince
13497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
josacam (54), PhillyPa (42), sum1sun (42), time2heal (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (LoneWolfX, 1 invisible), 90 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,497 Registered Members
75 Forums
70,055 Topics
489,055 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 11:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Need a hug by usmc97 @ Today at 06:36 AM

Safe, warm, and understanding preferred.
Military Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: VA ECHCS by usmc97 @ Today at 04:58 AM

unfortunately, RAINN redirects me back to the local "rape crisis center" which only caters to women and the VA.... well it's the VA, the people I've come across locally in the position of "MST coordinators" really don't have much
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Medications by CelloL @ Today at 04:34 AM

Thank you, Chris. This is interesting. Sounds like a good way to stay thin and healthy.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Finally by woodenshoes @ Today at 03:02 AM

Cave dweller Sorry for the isolation you have experienced due to previous hurt. I want to say welcome to ms. Hope your able to share when strong enough. Ws
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Long Few Weeks by bluesky @ Today at 01:03 AM

Hi Kevin First I'm sorry for your loss it is very hard to deal with the death of a family member. It's even harder when it's multiple deaths in a short time. Then there is going to a place that not only represents the abuse but have to interact with
Poetry
Jump to new posts discouraged by usmc97 @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

I talk to deafness, denied a place, verbal context held captive, accused, refused, abused... again, and again. The endless responsibilities of deciphering intent. Votes of occupants to make my exit, pushed out and away. All the things I can't say
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Compassion by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

I have compassion & empathy... I'm trying to forgive myself. I'm trying to forgive my abusers too... but I still have a load of residual anger to work through.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

thank you Tom! That felt really loving.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I don't know what to do by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 09:30 AM

Hi justsomeguy, I'm really sorry to read that you're to this point. Hugs to you. When we get to such a stage of trying to figure out what to do, it's sometime a mystery which course of action would be best. Every state and Province has different r
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Memory Working Against Me? *Trigger* by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

Welcome Squirmish20, it's good to see these posts, good topic, thanks. I agree with traveler and all. It's a protection to forget either parts or all. I suppressed mine, but knew, I always knew. I didn't want it... but it surfaced last year and was t
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Best introduce myself by Squirmish20 @ Yesterday at 08:16 AM

Thank you all. AuthenticMe, I do love a very inspiring motto.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: long time, no me by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 07:51 AM

There's always room around the table in these rooms. I often wake in the middle of the night.. no particular reason... older, gotta go to the loo, whatever... Time goes by, more things happen, we're here. The acceptance around here, That's kept me mo
Classifieds
Jump to new posts Colorado? by usmc97 @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

Just checking if there are more guys now in the area since I've been away from the site who might talk some? Just searching for Others, the professional community here is scarce and not really equipped for men who've been hurt.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Relationship pain by Chris4TheMill @ Yesterday at 01:27 AM

Greg, Thanks for telling your story. I am sorry you had to go through that time when you ended up in the E.R. You must have been in a lot of pain. I can relate. You bring up another good point that I alluded to but wasn't explicit about And th
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Introduction by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 01:09 AM

Authenticme Welcome back and thank you for supporting the rest of us. Glad to hear your doing well. Ws
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Empathy, gaslighting and balancing steps by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 12:36 AM

Interesting and intuitive in many regards SamV. It resonates with me how I grew up and many years into adult life I over empathized and allowed my concern for others to over-rule some of my needs. I see it now, how lost attachment at birth, losing at
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Other abuse? by Tom E. @ 09/22/17 07:06 PM

it is abuse
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual Disorientation by Tom E. @ 09/22/17 07:03 PM

right on
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: September? Really? by iaccus @ 09/22/17 03:58 PM

ceremony, no we have gas furnace, although in the big house there is a nice fireplace we don't go in there. suwanee, we would trade your weather for ours right now!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Trial Completed by Dan99 @ 09/22/17 03:53 PM

Good for you. Hope you're feeling rightly proud of yourself. Originally Posted By zip14 I have long suspected that he was trash being passed and his career record suggests this might be the case. This was the case with the perp who molested me. I h

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.