Newest Members
Bilbo408, JHJ, NowICanSee, rdc445, batman72
13229 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (39), jaywiz2009 (71), mato (59)
Who's Online
1 registered (Banjo596), 56 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,229 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,555 Topics
477,027 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Child born from rape to suffer for ever by lapchinj @ 30 minutes 51 seconds ago

Hey Buddy Your story reminds me in a way about mine but with a different twist. My mother always made the joke when we were around people that I would stand in front of her when I was three years old and tell her that I want to run away. She would c
Jump to new posts Peace by Tryingtolive @ Today at 03:30 AM

Wanting Inner peace But not sure if I ever will. So many reoccurring feelings. The obsessions and my thoughts. Not at peace with myself. So many things to do. Such a hard process im in. Can't function normally. Why can't I find peace? Again I ask. A
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Losing Time - PTSD & Dissociation by HealingHope @ Today at 02:05 AM

Thank you for sharing this, It's made me connect with how vulnerable my survivor must feel so often, I can see his own inner child in my mind and it's made me remember the safe place he used to go to hide.. still does. He'd often call me when he was
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: 44 years later I can say it by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Hey TJ That is a really big step and a really big deal. I'm so happy for you. But I guess you realize there is still a way to go but that is a really tremendous step on the way to healing Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope <3 XOXO Jeff
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

At 36 ... the whispers of a little boy long lost and forgotten echoed in the being of a man who ... reluctantly at first ... listened. He did not tell stories of horrors but instead ones of warmth, tenderness ... and love. The little boy was so confu
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Confused - Job - Life ... by batman72 @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

I think you need to keep on venting! You have the answer, you just need to keep talking it out. I could tell you to stay in your job because it would be the financially correct thing to do. I could also tell you to quit and look for something that wo
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How Bad Was It? Trigger Warning by lapchinj @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Hey Zookeeper If he is a true friend then he will call to get together at Panera. You could have just fucked up his head. I'm sure he never expected to see you in that situation. Or imagine anyone int that type of situation. Give him some time till
Jump to new posts Re: New here - a bit different? by manipulated @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Welcome! As other have said so eloquently you are no longer alone. And undoing the minimization of our victimization that allowed us to survive was the first step to healing for me. Perhaps that is why I get so frustrated when we compare how "b
Jump to new posts Re: GMan Intro by manipulated @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Welcome to you all. It is guys like you sharing and helping each other that Male Survivor is all about for me. We are all different and yet so alike it is scary. Together we can learn to thrive.
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, from the Batcave! by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Indeed, we all need a superhero, even if he's been roughed up a bit. :-). You are so very welcome here. Zookeeper
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts 44 years later I can say it by TeeJayUU @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

TRIGGERS!!!! I have been dealing with my abuse for many years. With the help of my therapist, 44 years later, I'm gonna finally say.... I. WAS. RAPED!!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

I know I want to know but I am not ready I feel sid disgusted and gross. I don't want to ge e be there. I guess there is that worry c be careful what I wish for. maybe I cant do much. it is interesint why she asks me to o , maybe she is just
Men Abused/Assaulted as Adults
Jump to new posts Re: The Decriminalization of My Rape by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

You did NOT come off as a jaded lover. I know what you meant the whole time. That the officer isn't getting you could be coming from his bias. I have no right to project that onto the officer, but the news speaks loudly of ongoing bias from police.
Jump to new posts Re: just need to write this cant find my 1st post by mikewww @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

thanks for your words
Jump to new posts Re: Seattle Group by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Grief by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Hey my friend You are welcome to say whatever it is you need to say. And it sounds like you have much to be grieved over. I can only relate to having an unsupportive mate in that I dont know how I would be functioning without my wife. I find that
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Surviving Unhealthy Attractions by gaatt @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

HI FB, this is interesting. Thanks. Originally Posted By focusedbodyIn it, the author describes co-dependency as an overreaction to things outside oneself and an underreaction to things inside oneself. I wonder if the early struggle with your mom,
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure that I fit in here or not? by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Did you find a Sexual Violence Center for contact in your area? I found one in my city, and they have advocates that can facilitate contacts to the appropriate people. The police have sound engineers among them. The advocate would get the exact pers
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Cutting through the illusion of our suffering by DannyT @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Thanks GMan. I appreciate your support. I also have authority issues. Can't take criticism easily, get irritated by inefficiency and what I see as foolish leadership, etc.I get self-doubted and definsive, and my defensiveness comes out as aggressiv
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: csa wins again??..... by HealingHope @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Thank you @WG
Jump to new posts Re: Ode to my avatar by woodenshoes @ Yesterday at 08:20 AM

((((Shyshark)))) Nice poem. Ws
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why now? by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 06:57 AM

Skydive4therapy First I think they would have to push me out of the plane lol. Seriously I understand what you are experiencing. Life is good, everything seems under control. I had been doing well, the last 4 or so weeks trying. I know what is tr
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Healing Circle Cancelled - Wednesday, October 26 by Anomalous @ 10/23/16 11:39 PM

Hi Guys, The Healing Circle is cancelled for Wednesday, October 26, 2016. Anomalous
Male Survivors
i can relate, i hope it gets better for you with time and therapy. hang on my friend.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: letting go of normal by DannyT @ 10/23/16 11:09 AM

Hi Guys, thanks for all your thoughts here. What I see as group take away so far is that we all basically guys who share the vast majority of our experiences with all other guys in our communities. So we're normal in that sense. We've normal fears,
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.