Newest Members
Leelin, Max1969, rogpsm, physicsfriend, GreyGrackle
13386 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Caetel (47), jethro (37)
Who's Online
9 registered (Ceremony, Donald177, 6 invisible), 65 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,386 Registered Members
76 Forums
69,433 Topics
483,644 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Community, please just help me to know? by Ceremony @ 21 minutes 45 seconds ago

I'm guessing there's just no way I can learn to communicate properly. My brain is too long without the connections that happen in normal development? Of course, I haven't even truly started EMDR, I've done one session and the next is hopefully this c
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finding self respect by Ceremony @ 35 minutes 59 seconds ago

This is both enlightening and scares the hell out of me.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: My truth by Magellan @ 51 minutes 18 seconds ago

BRAVO!! Trust your feelings, and follow them to your own self respect. It's a long and windy road, but with determination and hard work, you'll get there.
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Am I bisexual? by nomad510 @ Today at 10:59 AM

greenwizard, you're definitely not alone, this has been going on since the beginning of time I imagine. But since we live with these social norms every day and have to decide whats "good" and whats "bad" it tends to give us a lo
Gay/Bi/Trans Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Abuser takes credit for my sexuality/gender by nomad510 @ Today at 10:38 AM

That must be frustrating! and yea 24 surely is old enough to know right from wrong. I think if you continue down the path of healing you will gain more strength along the way, you want to find books that apply to your circumstances, get support
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I'm still scared of her by SmartShadow @ Today at 10:26 AM

Yeah, it's amazing how much we can revolve around our fears. Unresolved trauma has a way of keeping us in a hyper vigilant state of expecting the other shoe to drop any minute. Nothing easy about this kind of thing but I can get a lot better. Ke
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: prayer? by traveler @ Today at 08:35 AM

thank you, Sharky, Jer, and Kevin for your support. my daughter continues to gain strength and yet is still sleeping a lot and suffering worse headaches than before the fall. we are trying to get her into a special program for headache relief that c
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Rambling/venting by Ceremony @ Today at 03:10 AM

Originally Posted By Tryingtolive -lost of passion No desire to do anything that interest me Pretending to be happy Pleasing others and not myself Losing touch with people Wanting to isolate Irritable mood Don't feel like I can express myself Just
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: So Lonely by Ceremony @ Today at 03:03 AM

Originally Posted By Elad1 Hi Winterfr3sh I understand your loneliness. I have just a few friends. My partner sometimes comments about the fact I have few friends and it makes me feel bad. I too am an introvert although my therapist thinks I'm some
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, just joined by Ceremony @ Today at 02:58 AM

(((Max1969))) I understand seeking one's voice. Best wishes.
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: My favourite show is too triggering to watch by dark empathy @ Today at 02:46 AM

I initially started just blanking seriously triggering s/xual content from my mind. I'd just pretend that nothing was going on and feel a very miner sense of detached disgust, ---- like scraping aoff the toe of my boot. It was there, it was moderatel
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: How can I help him with the effects of ptsd? by HealingHope @ Today at 02:07 AM

Thank you, Luke.
Humor
Jump to new posts Andy Kaufman by HowardCosell1990 @ Today at 01:41 AM

Anyone here a fan of the performance artist/comedian Andy Kaufman? He was a true wild man, his style was more about making you ask "Is this real?" than necessarily give a laugh. He also played the great role of Latka on Taxi. Always have lo
Spirituality and Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: calling all christians by victor-victim @ Today at 01:17 AM

mission accomplished. baptism: april 15, 2017. it took longer than i had planned, but i had to make sure i was doing it for the right reasons.
Jump to new posts Re: Rare video talking about the female sexual abuser by dark empathy @ Today at 01:09 AM

I'd like to get in touch with this lady and share my story, since she seems extremely sensible, I'd also be interested to know if she ever found instances of girls committing gang rape on a boy as happened to me. Really good that someone posted thi
Jump to new posts Re: I can't stand being attracted to women--sort of by dark empathy @ Today at 12:44 AM

Wow this sounds familiar. At the secondary school where the abuse happened I learned that my own sexual responses and arousal were direct precursers to abuse, often abuse with a strong shaming element, ---- indeed it's almost ironic to me now to cons
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Injuries by jas4159 @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

What a great post. It is so much in depyh and so inspirational. I had the same epiphany. Similar to truama bonding. I wish u continued enlightenment and success on your journey. I could see a lot of myself In your words. Thankyou for sharing
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: About to tell my therapist... by Winterfr3sh @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Hang in there physicsfriend.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Fear Throughout My Life by tommyb @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

(Nick) That was actually pretty cool. Well put.
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: New and unsure by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

We are here for everybody Physicsfriend. Everybody has their own story and so by the very nature of the place there are similarities and differences. Inevitably there will be overlaps ... which is a great thing. Try to find a home and from there ...
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: EMDR and me by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Hi Max1969, and welcome to MS, I've noticed you. Lately I'm overwhelmed and don't want to drag others down. I can find myself in a moment, unable, or not ready to write what I think my true nature desires. So, I stave off and punt for some better tim
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: U) Yesterday by tommyb @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Music influnces, songs and talk. by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

I'm sorry, stating what I did up there with that Bread album is dismissive sexualities that might be supportive of me and I haven't the sexuality to connect to other than females. But, I love all good people. I've a rage toward bullies, and a desire
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life looks bleak if you're abused and subjugated by motmcd @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Hey, Daniel, you are a few steps further out of the shadow of your past. Very, very nice!! Keep it going. Cheers, Tom
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Sad by tommyb @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

(Jer)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.