Newest Members
davkli, GMan, Mothman, zmv, lewisrj
13202 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dandewey (53), jarrett (44), Jolly Giant (63), MPackard (53), TheLordSavedMe (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (robwk1988, Buddy75, Older1, mikewww, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,202 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,404 Topics
475,982 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts My Brother by zip14 @ 9 minutes 56 seconds ago

I have long felt that my brother was also victimized by my perp. They spent far more time together than did I. Up to now, he has always responded to question about abuse against him by saying - " not that I remember" . A curious response no
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: GMan Intro by Ceremony @ 19 minutes 56 seconds ago

Thank you dear GMan, I'm new also. My circumstance was less terrorizing, but bullying non the less. I was raped at 16, and your Intro, is en explicit representation of how I often think, feel and know what there is to know about life and this trauma
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by GMan @ 22 minutes 25 seconds ago

Hi all. I hope you don't mind me commenting. I, too, agree with the word "rape." I had always referred to what happened to me in as molestation but that is not what it was. I was abducted and I was raped, at knife-point. I was trapped
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Ceremony @ 36 minutes 19 seconds ago

Hello Streling. Thanks for the nice post in Poetry. I've read some. I see a lot of confusion. I have a question, but I'm new, I'm just curious, and mainly because I have been on a blog for nearing 1.5 years and see a lot of issues from it. Issues I
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Why am I so sad? by zookeeper @ Today at 05:36 PM

Ah but Michael, I DO care so very much. You have so much value as a human being, and an artist and a friend and for a hundred reasons more. YOU are of great worth and we very much want to hear what you have to say. I feel a similar feeling about my
Male Survivors
Manipulative. Cunning. Crafty. Experienced. Got me interested in his bicycle and then blocked me in with it. Appealed to my sense of adventure telling me he wanted me to go "hunt rabbits" with him. Pulled a knife and told me he "
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Anger by Sterling @ Today at 02:45 PM

hug yourself. You're a good guy. I am new to self-compassion. Thanks for writing out your anger Ceremony. we're here to protect one another from the past, keeping it there! If this doesn't mean anything, I am sorry. I just don't want guys here to
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by PhoenixRising @ Today at 02:41 PM

Beautiful!!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I'm back with some amazing news by dark empathy @ Today at 11:40 AM

@bluesky thanks for that, much appreciated. I don't know if I really am as you describe, but I really appreciate your words and understand the love behind them, particularly since you've definitely seen me at the opposite end of things.
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Chosen by Syfer @ Today at 10:49 AM

I only recently discovered the documentary 'Chosen' is on You Tube. It is not a 'soft focus' production and pulls no punches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoOzqebOU1k
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reporting, take two. by ForeverFighting @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

I feel so bad for you, BFree. Nobody should have to be under that much pressure. You're amazing to me. With all that you have been dealing with lately, you are still protecting others. I hope your health calms down. I can't imagine how horrible
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Survivors have an 80% chance of being an addict? by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

I see that too islandboy. I could only find one men's group for sexual violence in my city, and it's mixed men and women. That's fine, and I like that group. I'm grateful there's the one. I've read, or searched online for awareness and only found a
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: for want of a sighting by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

I notice a lot of things. I'm new here. It's a sad poem, very sad, and I have had the those thoughts. Not recently, sometimes when I was young. I have read a bit of your posts, and I have read some of survivor road at wp. I have responded via poe
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Not making sense by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

I think I get it, and in some ways it's fight out of myself, or maybe that's exactly what it is? I've felt so utterly alone with things, for so long, and I don't mean csa, this is ages old. Thank you for noticing how I wrote, and taking the time to
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Finding a Therapist = I don't mean talking to one by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 12:02 AM

Thank you FF for that kind story, sharing how you found a therapist. I also appreciate your time, and ideas. I've noticed there are a lot of common concerns among us at MS. In a way that's comforting to read, and as so many share, they're sorry we

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.