Newest Members
Restore, Tracy, Winston, Jimmy'sDoneLots, JustOneStarfish
13165 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (51), crackerjack (57), nursemanda25 (35)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,165 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,241 Topics
475,053 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: What is the truth about my life? by LinEar @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

I had never heard of the consistent and persistent ear infections symptom. I read a bit about it, not seeing that much info out there. That was something I had, well before the remembered abuse though. In my case, it could be a sign of an earlier occ
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for survivors by LinEar @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Thanks GoHomeAgain. Childhood Summer by Sara Groves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty7Nx02nS7s It can be triggering for me, a line or two -- good when I need to let it out though.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: something i found ,trigger by LinEar @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Thanks, didn't know about Safe or Wonderful.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Stockholm syndrome by LinEar @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

I've read both "The Tao of Fully Feeling: Harvesting Forgiveness out of Blame" and "Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving" and I'd recommend them. Be prepared to really dive in and read and reread the material; at least I neede
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

ateh need fam dit ben this shit to me. I do need to remember. I don't want to die. she kept telling me that I am her son. she kept cleanging me. I n have to be . goran. I but. want to be me. I have times I don't want to look at then abu
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Its Taken Too Long by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Brian It is so true, connecting with the child is so important in the healing process. I think we separate ourselves for decades from the child and the re-connection is so difficult because of the time that has passed as well as our belief if we bu
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Its been a while.. by md4e @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Dear Wontgiveup, My heart is having so many emotions, for you and me! What you described is so spot on with our survivors, my T said I should wear a tshirt that says "IM NOT ONE OF THEM" Because as you said they respond to us in the way the
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I hate my psychiatrist by LinEar @ 08/26/16 09:17 PM

I'm sorry to hear about this. I left my first T, after much back and forth on my own, when it became clear that she was either a) not paying attention, b) didn't care, or c) was dissociating hard, due to her own issues/history (which, as I later le
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Cyclical Thinking Healing Idea by DannyT @ 08/26/16 09:06 PM

Hi Guys, I had a triggering day at work today. We had a workshop on sexual harassment that implied only men sexually abused people, and I couldn't not say something in protest (calmly, though I was shaking some afterwards). Consequently I came home
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: hi thanks for the inspiration by LinEar @ 08/26/16 08:29 PM

Great job telling someone, that is huge!
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: I'm pregnant and he is spiraling by WontGiveUp @ 08/26/16 07:58 PM

HD - just thinking about you and wondering how things were for you.... I hope you update us <3
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Husband states he can't or is not willing to try by WontGiveUp @ 08/26/16 07:55 PM

Wifenneed, I am very sorry... I know how you are feeling right now, as I am in the same position. My husband doesnt want to try either. He wants to run way and hide from it And there is nothing I can do to stop him or convince him otherwise. It
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling anxious. Acting out. by WG @ 08/26/16 08:54 AM

bluesky - Part of getting better is recognizing what we are feeling - and not just having it control us and push us around. Been there, done that - we all in here have. At least you have yourself in a place where you are acknowledging what you are fe
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Dreams How They Change by KMCINVA @ 08/26/16 08:28 AM

Thank you for the encouragement. It is definitely a change in life for me. A new sense of freedom and serenity. Now I just need to jump start other parts of my life instead of just savoring the moments. I am working on focus, focusing on life as

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.