Newest Members
orlotonkel, Nathan James, lilgas69, Humfrey, devon46
13131 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (30), GL (69), JohnP725 (68), Lloydy (63), Marie-TwoOfUs (37)
Who's Online
4 registered (ForeverFighting, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 35 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,131 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,091 Topics
474,259 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Anxiety by 30something @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Not insane, (((iaccus))). One breath at a time. One foot in front of the other. We got this. Asa
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Is abuse ever a temporary thing? by 30something @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

"A controlling parent is only looking for love themselves." "We can change." Thank you for injecting hope during these crazy times (internally and globally). Asa
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: who am I? (possible triggers) by DannyT @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

racool, I have a couple of thoughts about the voices. 1. Sometimes it helps me to ask questions, like where did you come from? etc. to see what's really going on. If it is cutting me down, "why now?" I might ask. Doing this helps me see
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do we love ourselves? by DannyT @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Hi Michael, I think we first start with seeing who we are or who all of our inner people are, and we observe them for a while to get to know them. For me, I've got an inner 12 year old, an alternate adult self who pushes me, a critic who lays into m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Waking Up by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

I completely agree. I watched an old movie sometime ago about a man with amnesia. It was a dumb, old black and white and Im sure the science behind it was all wrong. But the idea appealed to me so much. If I could just get amnesia, then I would remem
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Verbal Assault Today by zookeeper @ Yesterday at 07:43 AM

Isn't funny how the abuse alters us and its like the game is rigged. You're of smaller stature, Im a really big guy (6'3). While I still have some safety insecurities, my abuse has led me to think that everyone who turns their head to look at me know
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: hi thanks for the inspiration by lilgas69 @ Yesterday at 12:31 AM

Thank you all for welcoming me..
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, looking for advice by betrayed boy @ 07/23/16 05:33 PM

oh i forgot to add a book my T has me reading now (didnt start it yet) is beginning to heal by ellen bass and laura davis.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 07/23/16 04:52 PM

Tristan need a d ad. i dont want to knw at ti to them, I just wanted love. and it comes out tnat. lekarn fa st er. bozna wanted me to have sex with him. I cwa m tealr. I then I he just gets up and we go for coffee. I mis my grother br

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.