Newest Members
Alex D., jgraham, Eggshells, Mk89, Mishima
13416 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (68), Brant (56), Happenstance (48), jimminy (29), keeper (51), MischievousSpirit (42), skooter27 (33), vbalfour (63), whancrar (51)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, 1 invisible), 63 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,416 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,494 Topics
484,687 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Being, and family, and beer by dac @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Ceremony, I too like music festivals, camping, fishing, being in nature, art museums, and record stores. I live in a state and a city that has much natural beauty. This weekend I am going to the coast. My normally scheduled therapy appointment has b
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Opinion, feedback and just intent by BDD @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By ShysharkI am who I am ... not what was done to me. beautiful
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Some Stupid Jokes by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Weird? Weird you say? I even get the last one. There's Colossus of Rhodes - Great Pyramid of Giza - Hanging Gardens of Babylon, etc. Instead of the seven wonders of the world, there's an eighth Stevie Wonder.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: CT scan by Bluedogone @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Hi {{{bluesky}}} I wish this could be more than a virtual hug. I so identify with you on this. Being allergic to the CT dye was just something else to add to the anxiety over the test, and waiting for the results. When I recall the scan, being a
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My (bi)sexual identity by BDD @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

It makes complete sense. From what I've gleamed in you short time here on MS you are all of those things!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Opinion, feedback and just intent by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

I am who I am ... not what was done to me.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Opinion, feedback and just intent by dac @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

I think that is a great idea, Brian. "Being raped didn't make me who I am. What I've done because I was raped, made me" I really like this sentiment too.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Opinion, feedback and just intent by BDD @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

I had a great session with my T. We talked about what I want from friends with this project. I kept coming back to not wanting to do it alone. Then we talked about the nature of the anniversary itself. It's always been a dark day. He suggested a cele
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Eulogy for My Molester by Nothing Man @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Eirik, as usual I am moved by your words and your honesty. In this eulogy you show more insight and wisdom than most people can exhibit over a lifetime. I hope that your journey to find peace is successful. Mike
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My (bi)sexual identity by dac @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Thank you, Brian. I am trying to work on myself! At the moment the most important thing for me really isn't whether I am straight, or bi, or gay, but whether or not I feel I am an intrinsically worthwhile, good, valuable, and treasured, no matter my
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My (bi)sexual identity by BDD @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

dac, Thank you for bringing this up. I am OK with being gay. But I know how powerful abuse can affect sexuality. For me it took my innocent (and super mushy romantic!) notions and turned them into gross grinding desires. This whole oppressive outer
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I have to go to a wedding next month. Advice? by JohnnyC @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

So I reached out to my cousin in Europe. I was cryptic and said, in part, "I no longer have a relationship with my brother and we would prefer to be seated far away from him at wedding events. It's complicated." My cousin was, of course, c
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My (bi)sexual identity by dac @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Thank you for your thoughtful comments, Chris4theMill. I understand what you are saying. For the record, even though I consider myself bisexual, I do not have sex with men, and have not for decades. But I still accept it as part of my identity howeve
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: CT scan by Can_I_Do_This @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Wishing you the best bluesky, have an enjoyable weekend. Treat yourself gently and with utmost care.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my 12 year old! by traveler @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By Ceremony I let him go, lost his need, and he kept banging the seat like a kid right behind me. Wake up! I mind-storm him down, but, HE'S: I'm here, you're going to know what I had to deal with, what I have to remember! They're
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: CT scan by bluesky @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Hi guys. So I did the CT this morning. they had a hard time getting the IV line in so I was poked 4-5 times until the nurse got the IV in the vain. I always have had a problem with this since I was a kid. Vampires and phlebotomist don't like me LOL.
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: My (bi)sexual identity by Chris4TheMill @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

I know this is a controversial topic. I'll try to stick with my own situation. Like house, I know in my heart that SSA would not have been an issue for me if it were not for the following: - Early-age & puberty molestation by older males - Fee
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: What the *beee* does this mean ?? by anonDK @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

This was a step further in integrating trauma, I'm sure. Things settled down, after a little emotional outburst. When I realized that 'she' is inside me.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Opinion, feedback and just intent by dac @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

WG, I agree with what you posted, just wanted to add that it seems that we can, ourselves, be any of those three different types of people in the way we interact with our own selves. I mean, for a long time I was Type 3, just telling myself it all ha
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: CT scan by Chris4TheMill @ Yesterday at 12:57 PM

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. Please let us know how everything goes. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Bluesky. Chris
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Building Walls by dark empathy @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

@Ceremony, I fully well agree with you.; If you look up my back catalogue of posts here, you'll see I said exactly the same thing many times, that I am the outsider, that I needed just one person actually care about me as me, not because they tolera
Poetry
Jump to new posts Finding my 12 year old! by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Molested: TRIGGER!!!! In 1973 through most of 1974 we spent many days together I had gotten high with him skipped a little school We talked, laughed and played albums sometimes cooking, and eating I could see my school from his balcony He's nothing
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Being, and family, and beer by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

There are thousands of songs I listen to, and so many describe how I want to let go, be happy, and be; be loved, have family, socialized talks, people around, feeling the scene. I love the idea of camping music festivals, or camping to hike an
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: What the *beee* does this mean ?? by anonDK @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

I already know the anwser. That robot IS me. And. She. Lives. Inside. Of. Me. She does. She's inside me. She lives there.
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: An end without an ending... by WG @ Yesterday at 10:50 AM

You're most welcome. There is no need for you to feel embarrassed at your melt down - welcome to being human. We all go there from time to time - the reasons may differ, but a melt down is a melt down - and it's merciful since it's a coping mechanism
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.