Newest Members
11HealingMan11, LearningtoHeal, devindawson, Phillip1978, NoVictim
13484 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GJA (34), jayysbromatt (32), Steeler Gary (68), Susanna (34), uriah (60)
Who's Online
2 registered (betrayed boy, 1 invisible), 96 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,484 Registered Members
75 Forums
69,924 Topics
488,182 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Heart Calendar by Harry @ Today at 02:48 AM

What wonderfully wistful words! Gratefulness so genuine it's a grace. 2 thumbs up!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: How do I tell my wife by NoVictim @ Today at 02:32 AM

I had managed to draft something up, although it sort of skirted around the edges, but it got the intended message across. So, I told her last night, I hadn't planned to tell her just yet, but she knew something was up with me and something wasn't ri
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Music influnces, songs and talk. by Suwanee @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

I was in 8th grade on a the cusp of high school when Breakfast Club came out.. One song from that time period I listened to frequently was "Bigmouth Strikes Again." The lyrics are very much Morrissey, and very much my own animosity toward
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: GRRRRRR.... by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

keep hanging on... you will!
Jump to new posts Re: Music influnces, songs and talk. by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

"Breakfast Club" was after my high school days, but it was good. Especially "Alive And Kicking" by Simple Minds.
Jump to new posts Re: Music influnces, songs and talk. by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

"we could steal time, just for one day...", Blondie... where does time fly? Blondie with a Bowie cover of "Heroes".
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts GRRRRRR.... by TeeJayUU @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

SOME DAY I JUST WANT TO FEEL FUCKING NORMAL ON THE INSIDE!!!!!! Just saying
Jump to new posts Re: Music influnces, songs and talk. by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

This is a sad song where the music plays forever... and it could be "alright"... were it generations, played the music forever! Epic beat when I first heard it so long ago... Apropos for me and the need I have to dance.
Jump to new posts Re: Music influnces, songs and talk. by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Memories and the heart gets heavy... "for aaaaaaall" and let A-Ha sing: "Dark Is The Night For All"... be free love, be free love, let love be free... can I be me... and "break Freeeeeeee"!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Lost by manipulated @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

You are not alone with the issue. You will and are now getting diametrically opposed advise but for me I tried SA and after two years of weekly often thrice weekly attendance woke up to the fact the room was full of perps against little kids that w
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Fantasising About Being Someone Else -Trigger W. by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Me too Tom, Billie Jack style, since that's what I went to see while the bullies f'ed with me.
U.S. & World News
Jump to new posts Australia Bishop Calls for Continued Cover Up by manipulated @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/world/australia/sex-abuse-catholic-church-confession.html
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Vagus Nerve Stimulation by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

Hoss very interesting. I had vagus nerve condition vasovagal syncope. The doctors have said it believed the vagus nerve was overreacting to triggers. One cause is stress related to trauma that causes the vagus nerve to overreact. I gather the techniq
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Conversation by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Hi TylerZ... I'm so sorry you had to endure all that horror in your young life. You did not deserve that torment. I'm glad you survived and are here to talk about it with us.
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Conversation by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Thanks Tyler for expressing yourself. I feel like I hear the boy in me speaking with this style of poetry. Thanks!
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Fantasising About Being Someone Else -Trigger W. by Tom E. @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Sometimes I've fantasized about being strong, tough, a black-belt in Karate... kicking the bullies in the ass if they tried something with me, and also protecting others who were being bullied & harassed by them.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

I cant look at people in the eyes. not for mone hat few seconds. I need to read kids stuff. I ahte ti that I want man . I hate it. it rusht. don't want sick. and don't want others sick.;alkjdfa;sf asfdf;aklj fofivde this sda?? I don't know wh
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I'm so horny even the crack of dawn looks good by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Thanks OIC . I couldn't get the video. Thanks for helping me laugh -even thou may have not been intended. xo James
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

want to be the set. i can. shott. him. shoto mik c voices. i could let my self be. the worst. i dont want them. he was there some of the time they would erase my thinkning. horrobe shit. he was there. also i got kidnapped for a couple hours. shoc
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Conversation by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Hi TylerZ. I've understood a lot reading Chase Eric. His take of knowing the connection and self talk has helped me keep my sensitivity and not condemn myself for it. Love brother!!
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Fantasising About Being Someone Else -Trigger W. by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

I bought this over the summer while recovering from my knee replacement surgery. I've watched this movie about 6 times since then. I love it. I love the singing. I sing some. I'm not trained, and can't even imagine a choir, I just like to sing, and
Health and Wellbeing
Jump to new posts Re: Vagus Nerve Stimulation by Sterling @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

Thanks for your knowledge Hoss. -sure many men benefit the energy you put here.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Rick, thanks so much! I have a hard time committing. Even to come here. I have a hard time. I don't know it all , that happened. Work really hard. as do most do.! my grammar is not good. a;sdlkjf;saljf asdfak;lfjak;lfdkj sdklfjaf;l then I have to
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Joke on Co-worker by Sterling @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Thanks Chris , I enjoyed that ! J
Poetry
Jump to new posts Conversation by TylerZ @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

No sir I won’t cry No sir I won’t cry No sir You told me uncle I understand Sit there Shut up Take it like a man I can dance for you I can bend for you Just sit there sir I’ll be good for you Why are you mad I was good I took it like you want
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.