Newest Members
RickyEurope, Tellurye, Jessemccoll, Jluke1s, NobodyCT
13268 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
F150_Buck (52), Gretchen (47), GSB (31), JDC Now (34), pattom (53), spydercat52 (64), Tom Parker (69), Tuggs (47)
Who's Online
3 registered (Ceremony, zookeeper, 1 invisible), 78 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,268 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,768 Topics
478,638 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: The thing I can't forgive by WontGiveUp @ 22 minutes 54 seconds ago

Sugarbaby - indeed... I honestly think the majority of CSA survivors/partners go through some form of this (survivor running away from their partner), some phase in recovery. If the survivor can stick it out - it seems that they recover stronger and
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by Ceremony @ 55 minutes 10 seconds ago

I thought reading about mindfulness would help me: http://www.mindfulness.com.au/Mindfulness%20explained.htm And, that link does add a lot to my fledgling experience. To me, the very recent fight to fix my deeply depressed state opened me to this un
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by KMCINVA @ Today at 07:12 AM

I spent the entire night thinking and when I shut the eyes he was there. I think he is on my mind because of something that was told to me recently about him. But I dare not believe because I have heard before. The memories I somewhat realized are
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Attraction for abuser's type by Fabio_SP @ Today at 05:43 AM

Hi George I'm curious about how kissing or having sex will make me feel , but I just can't do it, when somebody touches me I feel so mad about it, I don't like to be touch (it's so hard)... I don't even like to be touch by my family members... About
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Someone said something to me. I had a bad situation recently, some know of it. I was told that those that react to someone who did what I did are the people I need in my life and those that failed to respond are showing who they truly are and people
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: disturbing doctors follow up visit by Shyshark @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Well ... I'm not going to say it ... but ... (ITYS) :P Just as we want to be heard ... so do T's and shrinks. Disputes and misunderstandings are inevitable and leaving them unchallenged is always a mistake. A relationship with a therapist isn't much
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by iaccus @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

I can certainly relate to losing everything. at the time my csa began causing me issues, I had successfully completed a 15 year military career, been in law enforcement for 10 years. we had a large home, three children were on the cusp of adulthood.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by Ceremony @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Tbkkfile, as recently as yesterday morning, my outlook and thinking continued to pile darkness and self loathing upon my head! This morning, and after a bit over a week of that downward spiral, I see that I was fighting like hell to fix it, and los
Poetry
Jump to new posts copy that by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:58 AM

learn to write from reading. nothing is original. plagiarize, regurgitate, copy, steal and sample. try to keep it simple. follow good example. anyone can do it. the sources are ample. ____________________________ inspired by and dedicated t
Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: labyrinth in a laboratory by victor-victim @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

dear sterling, sir. you are a gent. thank you for the compliment. i learned to write from reading. nothing i do is original. i try to keep it simple. i let others lead by example. i plagiarize and regurgitate. i steal and i sample. anyone ca
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Life seems to have been a waste of time by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 07:51 AM

tbkkfile I am sorry where you are--I am in the same boat as you. One thinks they are recovering and then something slams us--resurrecting the memories. It seems certain people have this control over me, why I question why. I sank very low and was r
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Life seems to have been a waste of time by tbkkfile @ Yesterday at 05:35 AM

A while back we lost pretty much everything, the house was nearly paid for, we had some money in the bank and I could see a way forward in my retirement (I'm nearly 60). My dissociation was under control, I'd given up drinking and was starting to fee
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: How not to get angry ... by HealingHope @ Yesterday at 04:22 AM

Hi WGU, I'm sorry youve had a hard day of it. It's such a rollercoaster...one minute we think we're doing fine, coming to terms and not being triggered and just when we think we have it nailed, it hits us like a truck again. I know I've not had to e
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Years of abuse by woodenshoes @ 12/06/16 11:30 PM

Nobodyct No one should have to go through what you did. So sorry for the hurt your feeling. You now have started down the road to try survive the after effects. Welcome to ms. We are here to support you. Glad you have a supportive wife. Take care
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Naomi Judd Informative Interview Survivor of CSA by KMCINVA @ 12/06/16 09:11 PM

A friend said I should see this video. They thought it might help me to realize I am not alone in depression and fear of surviving, living and not taking one's life. Naomi Judd I did not know is a survivor of child sexual abuse by her uncle. To look
Books, Music & Films for Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: some song lyrics (maybe triggering) by john22 @ 12/06/16 08:52 PM

Thanks Izzy for this song. For reasons of convenience: Lukas Graham: "7 Years" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHCob76kigA
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: disturbing doctors follow up visit by Ceremony @ 12/06/16 08:03 PM

That's good news. Thanks for these updates. I'm glad to be here and get to know everyone.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Ceremony @ 12/06/16 07:59 PM

Excellent my friend! You are awesome, an inspiration! Love and peace!
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: disturbing doctors follow up visit by iaccus @ 12/06/16 07:48 PM

I just got home from my first therapy visit since all this happened. much to my surprise, my therapist showed a great deal of compassion. as I sat with her she used her computer to edit the information that other doctors see to omit the incest refere
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ 12/06/16 07:18 PM

I know my triggers are being alone , or feeling. And then I , my mind will think of food....if I get too overwhelmed with fear. I wasn't allowed to talk. And my dipshit sperm donor was there ....he played like he wasn't. It was so humiliating.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: I think I've finally found emotional stability by sorryson @ 12/06/16 06:30 PM

I am happy to hear. It sounds like you have struggled for many years. I am sorry. I am sorry I do not know your story but glad to hear your monster is quieting down in your head. Paul
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Reflection and Hopefully A Healing One by sorryson @ 12/06/16 06:28 PM

Focusedody the poem hit home. My Mama's family is blind to their Venus Demilo missing arms or their cracks like the Liberty Bell. They are flawless too some of them, they laugh at everyone else but should have a good laugh at themselves. Everyone els
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Trigger warning, from overwrought emotions! by sorryson @ 12/06/16 06:22 PM

Ceremony I am glad to read the last post. The ups and downs can really catch us. Take care of yourself. I am glad you conselor was able to help you. Paul
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: Years of abuse by sorryson @ 12/06/16 06:20 PM

NobodyCT I am sorry for you have lived. I am glad you found this place, it has helped me with my CSA and other family issues. People are very supportive here. Paul
Survivors of Female Abuse
Jump to new posts Re: Spiritual Aspects of Healing by gaatt @ 12/06/16 04:59 PM

Thanks James, I'm no spirit healer either. Just simply curious. In my better moments, I tend to embrace the thought that what I normally judge as good has a dark side too. Similarly, the dark stuff often holds some small grain of positivity in it. K
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.