Newest Members
Meyekell, Muyoso, kaa, bsm, davkli
13206 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (66), Isreal101 (67), Phil Sober (43), phil1973 (43), Teddy Bear (65)
Who's Online
4 registered (GummyBear, Landscape, KazuKun, 1 invisible), 39 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,206 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,427 Topics
476,151 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: In desperation by woodenshoes @ Today at 07:40 PM

Meyekell Truly sorry for your hurt. I hope you find piece all of us look to find. The resources here are to help. We are here for you to voice your concerns and confirm your feelings.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a great post by Shyshark @ Today at 05:51 PM

try again
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a great post by Shyshark @ Today at 05:49 PM

Poetry
Jump to new posts Re: Promises by Shyshark @ Today at 05:47 PM

((( zookeeper )))
Poetry
Jump to new posts Promises by zookeeper @ Today at 04:06 PM

Promises Of help Of hope Of healing. How long do I have to keep believing in Promises Of phone calls never made Of lunches never eaten Of prayers never spoken You say you understand, but how would I know with these Promises Of love never given Of
Introductions
Jump to new posts Re: In desperation by zookeeper @ Today at 04:01 PM

My friend, this is a great place and has helped me immensely. Im so sorry that you have been through such awful abuse, but I am glad you have found us. There are many guys here and while no two stories are the same, many will understand your story v
Introductions
Jump to new posts In desperation by Meyekell @ Today at 03:10 PM

I'm posting to introduce myself to this forum. I was drugged and raped by a high profile priest when I was 20. I'm now 33. I have been in therapy for 7 years with the hopes of finding some relief, and recently came forward to the state attorney g
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a great post by Shyshark @ Today at 12:50 PM

again
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Today at 12:40 PM

Hi , MIchael thanks for . I am not sending to you . I don't want totheir voice. how an dhy would ie dk di did heh doesn't want me. why would I think o about him ??;jasf;djkfkl; Michael is a counsellor w ho I want to see. but ia m not pa
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Ceremony @ Today at 12:25 PM

I'm glad to read you're considering a men's group, or something equivalent. I've been trying it and it does help. I'm not sure yet about therapy. I just met him once this week, and will see him again once next week. I'm always thinking, and getting t
Poetry
Jump to new posts What?! by Ceremony @ Today at 12:15 PM

What ?! There he is listening to you, to sounds, thoughts Sometimes a river of thought flows down deep ravines carving intense, lush valleys Versus, dams, holding back an eventual overflow perhaps deluge of what
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Today at 11:46 AM

im not you. I need friends. I and my jealous fo trh them. I am glad you died bozna. I hate you bilie. I want to see that sperm-donor of mine and my mom, but 1. I have no money to go. 2. I don't feel confident. I want to call billlie up
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: i love you by Sterling @ Today at 11:37 AM

Hey Ceremony , glad you are doing really well - you deserve it. My sperm-donor's sister-in-law died two days ago.....and I am very happy. I need to call that cunt's daughter (cousin) and let her know I what I think of her - and that she not even f
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: California Ends SOL for Rape and CSA by KMCINVA @ Today at 11:12 AM

Unhappycamper, Unfortunately my abuse happened in CT which has a SOL, and for me it long expired. I hope you have found peace and he suffered for what he did to you. I was unaware of the Virginia law. Thank you for that information. Kevin
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Checking in On the Abuser by AlexBoyd @ Today at 11:09 AM

It seems rather natural to me to check on them if they occupy our minds. My primary abuser is dead and I decided to see if I could locate his obituary online just so I could see it--more proof that he is dead. I found it and it backfired on me becaus
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: California Ends SOL for Rape and CSA by unhappycamper @ Today at 10:43 AM

KMCINVA: Virginia has no SOL for any felony. If a prosecutor believes there's enough evidence to charge a felony, an accused perp can be brought to trial at any time. I'd love to see the perv-etrator who got me in the dock, but (1) I have no evidenc
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: California Ends SOL for Rape and CSA by KMCINVA @ Today at 09:23 AM

Blue22 and Ceremony I do understand your thoughts on this subject. However, many institutions have information that has not been shared with the public concerning pedophiles in their organizations. Some is written--with a vast majority of the writt
Introductions
chainedsoul - Please hear us - we are here for you! We'll walk this road with you as long as it takes. You're not alone, you're worth every tear, every heartache, everything it takes to move on. We'll help pull this weight with you because we of all
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Checking in On the Abuser by WG @ Today at 09:05 AM

I, too, have wondered about my perpetrator. I didn't look him up or hardly say his name for all these years - almost 50 years - so I would imagine my person has died or is quite old - but age never seems to stop these sick individuals. I did look u
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Checking in On the Abuser by KMCINVA @ Today at 08:20 AM

Words well written. I look back and after my initial meeting with the Diocese and their recommendation to call the State Police Hotline I noticed he along with his picture had quickly disappeared from a Catholic school website. Well today he is infir
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Re: Pain of separation- some beautiful words... by HealingHope @ Today at 05:57 AM

Thank you, WG. I truly value yours and the others survivors reflecting on how this resonates with you, because it re-enforces what I feel I know in my heart my survivor is struggling with too. Thank you.
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Me again by dark empathy @ Today at 05:17 AM

Hi Cant, safe hugs from me as well. I definitely know the "why is my life stuck" feeling, it's certainly not just confined to fourty plus, I've often felt like that and I'm only just 34. Heck I was feeling like that when I was 25! it's
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: The voice says... by dark empathy @ Today at 04:55 AM

Your voice sounds very much like the same order as Shadow, who is a part of myself I've done battle with for an amazingly long time, at least when I could recognize it was there. "It was just a joke anyway, everything is fine, you over reacte
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: a great post by Shyshark @ Today at 04:49 AM

This doesn't seems to have taken ... I'll try sending it again
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Re: Me again by cant_remember @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Thanks, Ceremony. Cant
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.