Newest Members
TopHat, Restore, Tracy, Winston, Jimmy'sDoneLots
13166 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (50), Grunty1967b (2016), highflight (44), jocks44 (56), kitm1 (49), Porrick (46)
Who's Online
2 registered (Winston, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,166 Registered Members
75 Forums
68,262 Topics
475,114 Posts

Most users ever online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Enough is enough by TNuss @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

This is a two part post. Sorry it is a bit long. [quote][/quote] First - as a re-introduction to the group. I am a married 44yr old bi-sexual survivor. I have been away for some time and I am feeling I need to re-engage and talk somethings out. I ha
Sexual Identity Issues
Jump to new posts Disturbing sexual images in workplace (trigger) by Winston @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

Hello everybody, I have a strange problem, which is manageable but very disturbing. I would like to know if some of you have the same experiences. When I am in presence of a male that has some authority or power, I often have images of kissing him
Family and Friends
Jump to new posts Need Survivor Advice/Input by WontGiveUp @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Hi All, I have a question about some conditions/boundries I need to make with my husband (CSA survivor) who is abandoning our marriage. Let me give some background.... So my husband who has ADHD (unmanaged), severe depression (unmanaged) and who i
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts I'm losing faith by the gallon now that it's... by remembernothing @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

... been ten years. I've been in therapy, tried emdr, cbt... I'm losing my mind. I've kept myself believing for so long that I was going to get better, to just take it easy, do what I've been doing. Now I can barely get out of bed. I've cheated on m
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts Suggestions for surviving 5 days with mother? by ForeverFighting @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Let me describe the "vacation" from hell to you. My wife’s entire family is getting together this week and going camping. She has the opportunity to spend time with her sisters that she rarely gets to see. She is excited about this r
Male Survivors
Jump to new posts An Apology Is All One Survivor Wanted by KMCINVA @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/on-air/as-seen...-390964771.html I was listening to this newscast. I found one comment by a survivor so true to me, all he ever wanted was an apology, the money was not the issue. I think this is true for many survivors,

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.